Author Topic: Crusade: Free Cancer Cure Tutorials like Challenge.co  (Read 2019 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Crusade: Free Cancer Cure Tutorials like Challenge.co
« on: March 24, 2011, 08:29:31 am »
Crusade: Free Cancer Cure Tutorials like Challenge.co - http://challenge.co/training/

I have altruistic cancer cure how to step by step knowledge and I want to help those looking to cancer cure themselves with step by step video tutorials like The Challenge

I don't want to put google ads and commercial banner ads on this because it distracts the audience.

Yes, my methods are cheap, effective and will work on everyone. No joke, so no wise cracks from those thinking this is a scam.

The goal is for everyone who wants a do it themselves at home cancer cure will be able to achieve cancer cure 90% of the time by themselves by following simple instructions with video and with support forum.

Think of it as open source cancer cure. If Linux can be the web server operating system of choice, this free cancer cure will save millions and millions of lives around the world.

I need your inputs on how to be able to:

- make this popular
- make this self sustaining financially (has to pay for its own hosting and staff assigned to it)
- I want this to last for years and years and years
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Crusade: Free Cancer Cure Tutorials like Challenge.co
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 07:08:52 pm »
Found out where shill moderators are monitoring and censoring cancer cures:

- posted this on curezone.com alternative cancer support forum, who would've guessed whoever the moderator there was, deleted this post.

- posted this on warriorforum.com an internet marketing support forum and it was immediately deleted.

For those who are wondering why there are no popular free cancer cures, this is why, there are gate keepers there who don't want you to know for free.  Cancer cures should be free like linux is open source and everyone gets to improve upon it customizing it for their own case.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Crusade: Free Cancer Cure Tutorials like Challenge.co
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 04:37:25 pm »
I would start building a general purpose health oriented website (sort of like Mercola.com) and once it gets traction I would include more and more true cures.

Do it in small steps. You can begin with the more "mainstream like" advices/articles that are compatible with the paleo perspective and then progress from there.

Good lucks.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:44:48 pm by TylerDurden »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk