Author Topic: Taxes are theft  (Read 7757 times)

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
Taxes are theft
« on: April 12, 2011, 08:28:59 pm »
Please send a personalized version of one of these in with your tax return, or in another letter.
DO NOT attach to your return, this may result in in more theft.

They can steal but this will make sure they do not become mistaken, they are not a legitimate business.
Don't add any opinions, simply testify to your fear and that you are acting under coercion.
Does not matter where you live, if you are being extorted... LET THEM KNOW.
Share with friends too, the more the merrier!

An explanation by it's composer can be found here.
http://www.marcstevens.net/articles/454-affidavit-of-fear.html

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
  • "...embrace your fear..."
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
Re: Taxes are theft
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 08:50:30 pm »
You sure that won't get you into trouble?

The IRS fined a guy (this was a long time ago) for writing "under duress" in the notes section on his check. I don't recall the details of the story (though now I'm gonna look it up), so I don't know how they got away with it. But it's worth remembering, unless you think you'll have a LOT of people sending it in.

That said, income tax IS theft. No doubt about it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:54:21 pm by TylerDurden »
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab
http://www.skinnydevil.com

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 08:57:58 pm »
American officials do seem to have an appallingly bad sense of humour. I once had the temptation to write "yes", on a plane to the US, to this truly idiotic question on the tourist form asking whether I was a war criminal or some such rubbish. I'm glad I didn't, because I heard, later, that some other tourists had done that as a joke on previous flights, and had been duly forced to fly back on the next plane.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 04:30:31 am »
You sure that won't get you into trouble?
As long as your not writing legal opinions you should be fine, affidavits are for facts. The writer is simply testifying that he/she is in fear of the IRS and only complying for the sake of preserving freedom/life.

The IRS fined a guy (this was a long time ago) for writing "under duress" in the notes section on his check. I don't recall the details of the story (though now I'm gonna look it up), so I don't know how they got away with it. But it's worth remembering, unless you think you'll have a LOT of people sending it in.
DO NOT attach to your return, this may result in in more theft.
If it is attached to your return they can claim something like "frivolous return" and fine you 5000 dollars.
You could put into the same envelope but it may be better just to send in a different envelope.
Or even better, serve it to them face to face at their fortified compound. Get a recording and put it on youtube.
I will just be mailing one in and/or calling them the question the agent.

American officials do seem to have an appallingly bad sense of humour. I once had the temptation to write "yes", on a plane to the US, to this truly idiotic question on the tourist form asking whether I was a war criminal or some such rubbish. I'm glad I didn't, because I heard, later, that some other tourists had done that as a joke on previous flights, and had been duly forced to fly back on the next plane.
True. They are super serious, but who else could do such a job. None other than a complete fool whom buys into the fictional social structure 100%. High stress people who do watch too much TV and then compound more stress working in the positions that they do.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 11:44:45 pm »
In Canada there is a party on the election ticket called the Green Party. The local rep was canvassing and we listened to his story rather than shooing him away. (They have a "snowballs chance in hell" of winning anything) I am an equal opportunity voter.

He turned out to be quite interesting in that they have some interesting ideas on taxation.

One suggestion was income averaging, where you would average your income with your spouse.

One other idea was to eliminate income tax and bring in consumption tax.

Currently people in business are screwing the rest of us as they only pay tax after expenses. (like car and whatever else they claim such as food lodging, clothing, etc.) Wage earners by contrast pay income tax before expenses like car etc. The business people are generally the ones who scream loudest, but they pay squat.

Taxation is not likely to be eliminated, but it's a regressive system that rewards those who like to and are willing to play the system.

Ayn Rand was a bit of a nut-bar, but she had quite a following including Alan Greenspan, She advocated only having Police and courts. Everything else would be gotten rid of. Highways and infrastructure were to be paid for by the people who have the money. Now you might say that would be bad, but the reality is that infrastructure nowadays is paid for by people who earn a wage / get a paycheque. The infrastructure then helps out those who own businesses in the form of highways and airports etc..

Her books still sell and the movie she wrote is available on Youtube in it's entirety, as are her interviews.

Her private life was a mess and she was not very nice according to the biography I read about her.
Cheers
Al

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 03:56:04 am »
Taxation is not likely to be eliminated, but it's a regressive system that rewards those who like to and are willing to play the system.
It's all a game, if only people made their own rules and not those of megalomaniacs.
Eventually any initial problems would be resolved, unlike this system of cyclical nonsense.

Police should be phased out, that much power should be in no ones hands. Replace them all for, or offer them the position as, emergency medical technicians and allow them to hold weapons just like the rest of us should be doing. They have enough weapons under their control to arm each and every adult in America. Plenty of time and resources to teach gun safety. An armed society is a polite society.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 05:13:39 am »
An armed society is a polite society.

'Fraid I cannot go along with that one.
Cheers
Al

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 07:40:09 am »
Which group of people would a criminal rather do harm or steal from?
An armed group, or
An unarmed group.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 07:54:34 am »
If you live your life in abject fear that everyone you are surrounded with is a potential criminal then maybe you are in the wrong neighbourhood/country.
Cheers
Al

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 11:31:21 am »
It's called earth
Self defense is an important part of living here. Guns are the current technology for protection.
Once upon a time we all carried spears, then swords, now guns are the most effective.
Unfortunately now most people now only carry an entitlement paradigm, as if our protection is the responsibility of the police(LoL).
Not just criminals, mountain lion/bobcats/bears roam free where I spend time hiking/studying
If you can fight off bears with your bare hands, you are my hero. I'm not so confident, so I'll carry a 45.

You may feel safe where you are, but that is only an illusion created by conditioning, isolated from nature.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 01:32:47 pm »
Which group of people would a criminal rather do harm or steal from?
An armed group, or
An unarmed group.
Your statement here said nothing about mountain lions. Mountain lions are not criminals.

I used to have a compound bow when I spent a lot of time where wolves chased the caribou herds and bears roamed around.

I doubt if there was as few people in the area where you are, as there where I was.
Cheers
Al

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 05:24:12 pm »
How dare you defend those fraudulent thieving mountain lions!

That question was directed at human social affairs, I spoke of lions, and tigers, and bears(oh my), to expand the usefulness of guns into the discussion. As just another reason. I recognize surviving is possible without a gun or CBow, and done frequently. Though the gun comes with the ease factor. I don't think carrying my bow around for self defense in the city would be as acceptable.

Also I live in a very safe mormonian neighborhood, but the best meat in Phoenix is in the ghetto. So I will cover my butt.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 09:52:54 pm »
First of all I appreciate that your country has a different attitude on certain things and I do "get" what you are saying.

I visit the US periodically for bus and for pleasure and I always enjoy the people and the scenery. Basically it's like Canada with the thermostat turned up and ten times the population.

The furthest south west I have been was hang gliding and paragliding in Utah, between Orem and Salt Lake City at Point of the Mountain. Absolutely awesome!!!!! Flew my brains out there. A bunch of us Canadians would converge there in October.

Y'all have one major difference with us and that is your gun laws. You'll find very few Canadians that want handguns, because if someone has one then everyone "needs" one. Just one more "monkey on yer back". Another company with their hand in your wallet. It's like a tax on being alive.

Wildlife normally give us humans a wide berth and if they really want to make us into lunch then a weapon is a bit too little, a bit too late.

I remember a thread on a bicycle :o forum once, in which someone asked what gun they were packing on their ride around town..... Good Geezus, even on a bicycle.

However you live in a different reality and I get it.
Cheers
Al

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 10:39:04 am »
Thanks for your kind words, I hope to visit Canada someday. Though it may be a bit cold for this "Zonie".

Arizona is quite a different place, and you certainly opened up some truth. Here:
... maybe you are in the wrong neighbourhood/country.
This has hit come into my mind a few times recently. I love the scenery and the cacti are delicious. Plenty of wild game close up north. Problem is Az is the kidnap capital of the US, with a home invasions being commonplace, and robberies becoming more and more prevalent. Someday I hope to make my home in a place of my choosing. Until then, I would be foolish not to make sure I have the ability to "bring the pain" to anyone who may potentially harm anyone I love.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 08:14:13 pm »
Thanks for your kind words, I hope to visit Canada someday. Though it may be a bit cold for this "Zonie".

Arizona is quite a different place, and you certainly opened up some truth. Here:This has hit come into my mind a few times recently. I love the scenery and the cacti are delicious. Plenty of wild game close up north. Problem is Az is the kidnap capital of the US, with a home invasions being commonplace, and robberies becoming more and more prevalent. Someday I hope to make my home in a place of my choosing. Until then, I would be foolish not to make sure I have the ability to "bring the pain" to anyone who may potentially harm anyone I love.
In the book "Bury My Heart In Wounded Knee" The author talked about some of the Indians who came north across the border into Canada when there seemed no where else to go. They only lasted a short time as the colder climate got to them and they went back to the US again, as it was a matter of survival.

I know some people who went to Arizona for "health reasons" due to the warm dry climate. Friends of mine who have relatives there rave about the weather. Of course therein lies the rub. Everyone wants to move there including the criminal element. Classical dilemma. I understand your situation... theoretically. Every location has it's rub.

Where I lived in Northern Canada (N 53.33) it was a cold climate, but the job was awesome (read paid vacation  ;D ) You were treated like a King, you could build a cabin anywhere because the land was owned by the company and they could care a less. It was like the "wild wild west". But it was cold. But you adapt.

BTW everyone there lived off the caribou you could easily get in the winter. The inuit used to say that God made the caribou stupid so they wouldn't starve. Also lots of ptarmigan, grouse and awesome fishing. And I was a freakin Vege all that time  :'(  COL
Cheers
Al

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 02:41:16 pm »
I know some people who went to Arizona for "health reasons" due to the warm dry climate. Friends of mine who have relatives there rave about the weather. Of course therein lies the rub. Everyone wants to move there including the criminal element. Classical dilemma. I understand your situation... theoretically. Every location has it's rub.
I love the weather here, heat included. This is the first year doing high fat, so we will see how this goes. It gets pretty intense, but I embrace it(tent at noon=free sauna). Also worth mentioning is that you can escape the heat by traveling north for a couple hours, perfect  ;D.
The rub is that govt. agents are making a war out of everything, creating criminals, and despair for many, like much of the US. Hate begets hate, and the people in charge of these agencies either don't get it; or they do, which is scarier. DUIs for drinking and working on your car in your driveway, seriously.

I was a freakin Vege all that time  :'(  COL
Ouch...

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 01:30:22 am »
If you live your life in abject fear that everyone you are surrounded with is a potential criminal then maybe you are in the wrong neighbourhood/country.
we are surrounded by criminals. i just got robbed this week. if my boyfriend would have been there i'm happy to say that there would have been plenty of blood spilled and none of it ours. he can take on 3 men at a time and he owns plenty of weapons.
Give it to us raw, and wriggling. You keep nasty chips.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 07:46:38 am »
I think marital averaged income is fair. This will never happen though.

Owning your own business or company is the way to go. Write everything off.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 11:24:23 am »
we are surrounded by criminals. i just got robbed this week. if my boyfriend would have been there i'm happy to say that there would have been plenty of blood spilled and none of it ours. he can take on 3 men at a time and he owns plenty of weapons.
I could take on a jumping, wouldn't be the first time. However fighting is a waste of time and energy.
With 14 in the clip and one in the hole, I feel pretty safe.

I think marital averaged income is fair. This will never happen though.
Owning your own business or company is the way to go. Write everything off.
"Owning your own business", I agree, there is no other way to be free!

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 11:37:05 am »
I could take on a jumping, wouldn't be the first time. However fighting is a waste of time and energy.
With 14 in the clip and one in the hole, I feel pretty safe.
"Owning your own business", I agree, there is no other way to be free!

Free in different ways
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk