Author Topic: RAW MEAT DOCUMENTARY CASTING  (Read 88774 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: RAW MEAT DOCUMENTARY CASTING
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2011, 07:19:40 am »
goatse... ?

I don't think they will need to do that type of probing, Brother.

Although they do want me to poop in a cup. :o

They called me not long ago and set up some extensive lab testing, I think they are going to look for parasites as well as doing a comprehensive report on my blood work.

They are going to look for signs of parasitic infection as well as indications of negative metabolic effects from to much fat and protein. The people who are setting up the show seem genuine when it comes to studying the details behind the diet, I should get the results back by Monday so that I can share them with the forum even if it never airs on a TV show.

I feel good so I won't get too out of shape if they notice anything that's not completely normal, but it would be good for my peace of mind to know if I am deficient or have parasites. These tests are expensive and there would be no other way of me to have this done if the show wasn't paying for it.

No, you're just getting paid to be a caricature of yourself. Well, it has been said that even bad publicity is good publicity, so something useful may come from this.

I still think I can sell the Idea for a paleo cuisine series, and you could be invited as an expert raw food critic. Or if only we can find a raw food version of Steve Erwin to go through the out back and feasting on fresh kills (you know how much money could be made and fun could be had making that type of show). So what if I had to invent a character and put on an act - if it meant being able to live this Paleo life to the fullest then yippee.... I'll wrestle a croc if I have to.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2011, 09:10:55 am »
They will most likely tell you that you have parasites in your stool.
I would make sure they recognize how this plays no ill effect on your health.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2011, 12:10:27 pm »
Hey Saber, I still support the idea fully, don't get me wrong, I'm just bouncing ideas off you because I care. And no one ought to be judging you, it's your life, no one owns the paleo diet, so rock on, do your thing and enjoy it! I'm excited to hear the results of the lab work and stool analysis!

Also if there ever was a steve Irwin type show (Crikey! RIP) then I would be all over that, and I'd like to be part of the cast!

Hell, we should pursue that idea even if the networks aren't interested, that's what the internet a personal HD cams are for!

cheers mate!

I wish the thread owner would chime in! They must be reading this, what are you thinking rawcasting?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2011, 12:28:08 pm »
I support you!
How can we send our support?
Can you ask the producers if we RPD forum members, your friends, can send in greetings via YouTube?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2011, 12:44:33 pm »
They are going to look for signs of parasitic infection as well as indications of negative metabolic effects from to much fat and protein. The people who are setting up the show seem genuine when it comes to studying the details behind the diet, I should get the results back by Monday so that I can share them with the forum even if it never airs on a TV show.

Yes, such a lab report would be interesting to read. I guess most of us don't visit a doctor anymore. Perhaps you could compare the results with Lex Rooker...

Löwenherz

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2011, 06:18:57 pm »
Yes, such a lab report would be interesting to read. I guess most of us don't visit a doctor anymore. Perhaps you could compare the results with Lex Rooker...

Löwenherz

I don't bother with lab reports since we are all doing something vastly different, raw paleo diet, something humans haven't done in several hundred years, means our lab tests should be different from the standard averages. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2011, 08:26:43 pm »
Just use Steve Irwin as an example of what one man with enough enthusiasm can do for a good cause.

He went all over the world and harassed animals in their natural habitat, but he did use money he got from wrestling crocs, to support the conservation movement. Money that would otherwise be totally wasted on something else. He didn't save the world, but he still had an impact, and was entertaining to watch at the same time. He used sensational antics to get the lime light in order to get his Ideas of conservation across.

Sadly he was one of a kind and I doubt anyone could truly fill his shoes, but even If someone could do a reasonable job emulating his enthusiasm and gearing it toward spreading the word about Raw paleo Nutrition then who knows what could come of it.

The profits from such a show could be used to set up Paleo refuges, or even paleo treatment clinics where chronically ill people can go to get the paleo treatment.

Such a show would be a smash hit , (prime time material), trust me. If you look at all the lame shows that are on nowadays... can't you just see there is a market for the type of show I am envisioning.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 09:59:31 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2011, 01:26:53 am »
Sabre I'm a cynic bro  ;D I can fully understand your decision, and in your shoes I would most likely have made the same decision. No, my problem is with the media. But this is a deep and general loathing and a pet fetish I will beat at every chance I get in crual and unusual ways. Instead of serving us actual information, fact, keeping our back against immoral people with megalomania, they have become the wagging tail. A mind numbing drug harder than crack cocaine. And the worst part is that these fucking people actually appears to take pride in what they are doing. It simply boggles the mind.  -v

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 02:40:35 am by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2011, 07:09:35 am »
Sabre I'm a cynic bro  ;D I can fully understand your decision, and in your shoes I would most likely have made the same decision. No, my problem is with the media. But this is a deep and general loathing and a pet fetish I will beat at every chance I get in crual and unusual ways. Instead of serving us actual information, fact, keeping our back against immoral people with megalomania, they have become the wagging tail. A mind numbing drug harder than crack cocaine. And the worst part is that these fucking people actually appears to take pride in what they are doing. It simply boggles the mind.  -v

I know why the mass media does what they do.
They are ad supported.
Ads targetted at the masses of consumers of those ads.
And those masses of consumers have a certain mindset, which is usually... DUMB.
The people with the lowest IQs.
The media has to satisfy this market.
This is what their market wants.
This is what satisfies the multinational companies paying for the ads.

Some people grow up and out of that mindset.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2011, 07:40:08 am »
The television studio reality is for keeping the herd from free ranging in free thought. I think Timothy Leary talked a lot about the type of fake reality that was set up around TV culture.  Many people like their fake reality and would rather be lied to than be forced to face an inconvenient truth.

I personally can't ignore the media's power to influence, being heavily saturated with it from an early age. Although for some reason I was able to read between the scripted lines of drama enough to develop a greater view of reality that surpassed the narrow commercial vision that was being sold. I remember always questioning the validity of news programs, and even before conspiracy theories became all the rave, I kind of got an uneasy feeling when I would hear stories about Prince Diana's "accidental death", or how JFK JR. died in a plane crash.

There is a huge force behind the propaganda that is interwoven within the mindless programming that constitutes the majority of television programing, but once you learn to recognize it , then it loses it power over your mind.

In general I do believe more than an hour of TV each day has negative overall effects on mental functioning and health regardless of what the programming consist of.

At least some truths that don't threaten the money men do get to be told on television. Scientific programs that talk of abstract things are considered to inane to be censored. Like Carl Sagan's Universe or James Burkes connections, which can spark a curiosity for further consciousness. If you watch enough of these programs that contain pieces of truth, and then further feed your curiosity with reading books, then you can do a fair job at creating a world view that isn't completely dominated by falsehoods.

This freaky diet documentary may fall under the radar of what needs to be censored, and I may get a chance to be seen and heard by people who would have never believed that anyone on TV can live as I do and be healthy.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 07:24:27 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2011, 07:22:11 pm »
Going on TV?,  ...it just isn't paleo....

haha.
That's not paleo.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2011, 07:25:16 pm »
So, when exactly will this documentary air?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2011, 08:53:28 pm »
Going on TV?,  ...it just isn't paleo....

haha.
Neither is trolling through cyberspace, but here we are.  

So, when exactly will this documentary air?
It may never air, they are filming a pilot episode, which means that they have to evaluate it for further consideration and they may not be able to get the OK from the higher ups to film a final cut.

My wife has boycotted the endeavor so they wont be able to get the family shots that make for good TV, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve, and hope that I can put on a good show.

They are coming tomorrow and will be filming for two days. They are going to take me to a Doctor for a full physical examination, as well as go over my lab test results. Then they are going to have me talk with a Therapist. I am trying to set up my mini barn with my deep freeze full of meat, and may even set up a fridge as a meat locker for my aged meats. They want my family over for a dinner in which they will be eating standard junk with homemade desserts, while I will eat my own foods.

A lot of it seems cheesy made for TV drama, but I may be able to wow them enough in the initial interview to convince them to allow for a more cerebral program, that's dedicated to validating my claims that this diet can restore good health.

I have been going through so much trouble just to get to this point that I hardly think it may be worth the 500 dollars, half calf and two rabbits that the show have offered to me.

I stood up in my church yesterday and told the congregation about my struggles with moving and having to replace the stolen service cable, and how I may not even get electric on at my new place before the show. A lady came up to me after the service and asked if she could help me in some way and I said the family is doing all right but until the show pays me I wont have any money to live on. She asked me what kind of diet I was on and I told her "mainly raw meat". She looked totally appalled, but then I told her about how it cured my of my health problems she settled down, and ended up giving me 400 dollars. Ironically she is a vegetarian.

So I have come out in the open to my whole community and told virtually everyone that is important to me about this totally flamboyant raw carnivorous lifestyle, which may be a better way to spread the word than doing a documentary. If more of us would live this openly and honestly tell people about how this diet can heal the sick then word would spread like wild fire and those who are in need of this message would have access to it.

I wont judge my success based solely on getting on TV or not. I think just the Idea of me going on TV has stirred up the thinking of people in my own community which is an accomplishment in itself. Even if things go wrong with the show I will still have a fairly large number of people who will stand by me regardless and accept what I have to say.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2011, 09:05:30 pm »
I'm excited for you.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2011, 09:48:19 pm »
Well, even if things go wrong, we would appreciate any feedback as I suspect that there will be more such raw food documentaries in the future. We've already had 1 and a half TV documentaries  so far, along with a few newspaper and radio  interviews, mostly done with Aajonus, but one with me, and others here.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2011, 04:25:16 am »
I don't bother with lab reports since we are all doing something vastly different, raw paleo diet, something humans haven't done in several hundred years, means our lab tests should be different from the standard averages. 

Yes, this could be. Nevertheless it would be interesting to see these numbers. Lex Rooker's lab tests show pretty normal results, btw.

Löwenherz
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:48:55 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2011, 04:27:45 am »
Going on TV?,  ...it just isn't paleo....

haha.

Yes, maybe stone agers had no TVs, but something better! Numerous telepathy channels etc. Who knows?  ;)

Löwenherz

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2011, 04:33:01 am »
Well, even if things go wrong, we would appreciate any feedback as I suspect that there will be more such raw food documentaries in the future. We've already had 1 and a half TV documentaries  so far, along with a few newspaper and radio  interviews, mostly done with Aajonus, but one with me, and others here.

Isn't it incredible how FEW people go public and talk about eating raw meat?

I was heavily influenced by Aajonus in 2002/2003. And today, 9 years later there is still only Aajonus?? Instincto is dead. Any other authors today? Therefore this forum is a big step in the right direction...

Löwenherz

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2011, 04:52:38 am »
Yes, maybe stone agers had no TVs, but something better! Numerous telepathy channels etc. Who knows?  ;)

Löwenherz

There was a book of fiction by the author of "The Lord of the Flies", "The Inheritors" about how the Neanderthals supposedly lost out to modern humans because the Neanderthals were telepathic so didn't need speech or technology.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2011, 04:54:50 am »
Isn't it incredible how FEW people go public and talk about eating raw meat?

I was heavily influenced by Aajonus in 2002/2003. And today, 9 years later there is still only Aajonus?? Instincto is dead. Any other authors today? Therefore this forum is a big step in the right direction...

Löwenherz

Well, Instincto is not dead as it is certainly alive in Germany, at the very least,
 judging from online info I get. And we have had Carol Alt the supermodel, in recent years, as a sort of RVAF diet guru. And Dr Mercola also qualifies.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2011, 05:04:24 am »
and Denise Minger seems to have developed a decent following
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2011, 05:07:25 am »
Well, Instincto is not dead as it is certainly alive in Germany, at the very least,
 judging from online info I get. And we have had Carol Alt the supermodel, in recent years, as a sort of RVAF diet guru. And Dr Mercola also qualifies.

I still would say that instincto is more or less dead. The book of GCB is not available any more and the instincto movement lost most of the followers as far as I can see. The instincto forum is dead too, someone told me.

OK, Mercola, you are right, he could push the movement. Unfortunately he likes raw milk a lot, if I remember correctly. Due to his snake oil sellings and fish oil jabbering I signed off his newsletter. Would you say he is on the right track?

I didn't know Carol Alt so far. I will google/have a look...

Nevertheless, Aajonus plus Mercola plus Carol. Three persons on this planet, not too many. hehe. How many billion grain eaters? O meu deus!

Löwenherz

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2011, 05:18:09 am »
Lowehherz,
What is the monument on your pic?
Cheers
Al

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2011, 05:23:52 am »
Lowehherz,
What is the monument on your pic?

It's Cristo Rei Lisboa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_7jVtfgCpg

Löwenherz

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2011, 05:27:36 am »
and Denise Minger seems to have developed a decent following

Thanks, it's a very nice blog!

I think that fruitarian madness (801010, durianriders and others) will bring a lot more people to raw paleo in the future...

Löwenherz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk