Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 386671 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #300 on: June 30, 2015, 04:05:02 pm »
This could be symptoms of a mass global die-off.

Seems the reproducers need to step up and push that gas pedal to the max.

Seems lots of women will need those few good men... like us... to fulfil their needs :)

It's the end stage of Pottenger's cats. Homosexual, asexual, then extinction.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 06:04:38 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #301 on: June 30, 2015, 06:04:30 pm »
This could be symptoms of a mass global die-off.

Seems the reproducers need to step up and push that gas pedal to the max.

Seems lots of women will need those few good men... like us... to fulfil their needs :)

You are missing the point. Many women are also not reproducing/having sex. Or are you advocating mass invasions involving rape like  the Vikings and Mongols?!!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #302 on: June 30, 2015, 06:09:38 pm »
You are missing the point. Many women are also not reproducing/having sex. Or are you advocating mass invasions involving rape like  the Vikings and Mongols?!!

Many more Jap women are not interested in sex.
The Jap men not interested in sex follows.
(there was a report on those 2 above).

What steps up are the remaining viable males to impregnate the available sexual females.

Reminds me of that other study that said 8,000 years ago it was 17 women impregnated by 1 man.
To today's 5 women impregnated by 1 man.
Looks like that ratio will increase.

These are signs of the end of times of Japan.
Maybe all that radiation is doing a big number on them and they are in denial.

I live in Manila.  I know women, too many women here vs the number of desirable men... the ratio is too large... this is why viable men in this city are happy... women are forced to just share men, having a small piece of a man's time and money.

In the provinces there is a lack of women... many of them have gone to the big towns and cities.

Good thing our Filipino women are still interested in sex.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #303 on: June 30, 2015, 06:18:45 pm »
Here is another funny one:

- maybe this is easy for low testosterone "men"
- or maybe this is easy if women aren't swarming all over throwing themselves at that man.

It's like that shark in the movie nemo saying "fish are friend... not food"

- or maybe you need to wait until that man matures to something like 80.  ;D

- or the WIFE puts out more than enough that she milks her MAN dry by the time he goes out the door... now that is a true wife!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 06:25:05 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #304 on: June 30, 2015, 06:39:12 pm »
Here's something funny I found in a forum:

Do NOT Marry any girl other than a Virgin!

Those XX strange penises that sprayed their genetic material in her, she is still carrying their DNA..

Women absorb it into their brains and it become a part of them.

Also, there is a chance she can their pass their DNA unto "your" kids giving you a birth to chimera baby with DNA from two different daddies.

See
Thread: Women absorb and carry living DNA and cells from every male they have sexual intercourse with
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2299543/pg1

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 01, 2015, 01:28:13 am »
Those XX strange penises that sprayed their genetic material in her, she is still carrying their DNA..

Women absorb it into their brains and it become a part of them.

Also, there is a chance she can their pass their DNA unto "your" kids giving you a birth to chimera baby with DNA from two different daddies.
That's actually good news, and another demonstration of nature's high intelligence.

Like our digestive track poops out the useless and unwanted matter, our body just keeps the best, most useful strains of DNA from various partners, and lets go of the least useful ones, which means the future offspring may benefit from the best genetics available.

Say someone's wife's previous partner had poor hearing, but very good eyesight. Her body will keep the "good eyesight" feature, and dismiss the poor hearing one. Now, her current husband has good hearing, but mediocre eyesight. The best genetics available to the wife/mother will then be inserted into the child's DNA, and if the wife and husband are both healthy in their body and mind -plus other elements to guarantee a successful progeny-, she will give birth to a child that has both good hearing and good eyesight.

My advise: make babies with a maneater ;)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:43:12 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 01, 2015, 01:35:54 am »
Typical RPDer attitude at a family diner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYiCPmwOV4A
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:58:20 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #307 on: July 01, 2015, 03:23:41 am »
Thanks, I will post this in the iconic raw-meat-eating scenes thread elsewhere, where it also belongs.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 01, 2015, 04:11:58 pm »
GS there is a difference with cheating (being untruthful) and being honest. It's wrong to give a woman false pretenses.

I can't remember where I read this, it might even have been on this forum. But I read about this study that compared the sex lives of Europeans vs one African countries modernized people vs the same countries tribal people. The Africans had more than double the sex of the Europeans, while the tribalists had double that. In fact it was said that the men took various herbs to boost their sexual output so that they could perform on a nightly basis in fear that their woman would be dissatisfied and leave them for another man.

Does anyone remember if I read that here?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #309 on: July 01, 2015, 06:02:22 pm »
Yes, you read about those tribes people here.  Something about the word for sex means "searching for children".

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 04, 2015, 08:22:27 am »
I also remember hearing about how the average Africans member size being larger because of sexual selection in a more promiscuous environment.

There must of been a shift among some groups of civilized people who chose quality of a love experience with a trusted mate, over the quantity of strange tail one could bag. Not having to be constantly engaged in fending off Sancho must of been of some advantage, and though many modern men may have smaller members, they were able to utilize the extra time and energy that would be going into the sperm wars, for other purposes, and thereby earn the trust, love and loyalty of a mate that would value more than just primal sexual vitality.

Perhaps other cultures which evolved in other areas evolved different values on the subject....being of mixed blood I feel like there are a number of different influences which affect my own inclinations. The need to breed is ever present, though now that I have four children and no longer wish for more. It seems like extraneous excess breading with multiple women can be more work than its worth, especially since the sperm is being wasted on barren wombs....
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 09:01:57 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #311 on: July 04, 2015, 02:45:26 pm »
Negroes do not have larger penises, this is just a myth:-

http://www.sex-project.com/myths.shtml

No doubt the myth originated from the Noble Savage myth, ultimately.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #314 on: July 04, 2015, 10:35:28 pm »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-03/sugar-daddies-are-paying-their-share-13-trillion-student-loan-balance
Actually, most people seem to be avoiding college. it is now so easy to illegally download entire course-materials and easy to fake degrees, among other ploys.

" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: July 04, 2015, 10:38:47 pm »
TMI
Wonder who actually is responsible for keeping such statistics, and how are we sure they get a proper cross section of population, to stand erect and be measured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDOHPssLrQ

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 04, 2015, 10:50:29 pm »
There was a day and age when education was more affordable and young professional women didn't need a a sugar daddy to pay their way..... Instead of having to take a sugar daddy to pay off the banksters, they could then use their charms to better purposes, such as dating the teachers in exchange for good grades...... My granny told me about how she went to nursing school and passed classes she was failing by sleeping with two of her professors, then went on to be a decent nurse for 30 years at the VA....Perhaps many people who are willing to cheat their way into a profession do just as good of job in the real world as those who actually sit through the classes and pay their dues.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 06, 2015, 12:06:29 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3148808/How-use-toilet-signs-erected-Swiss-railway-Asian-tourists-don-t-use-properly.html
Actually the Asian method is anatomically and health-wise the best way because it forces out the faeces for a complete evacuation. Large porcelain telephones are a great way to get bowel cancer.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 12:29:58 am by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 06, 2015, 12:09:32 am »
Negroes do not have larger penises, this is just a myth:-

http://www.sex-project.com/myths.shtml

No doubt the myth originated from the Noble Savage myth, ultimately.
hmmm, not sure about that source. Was that a self-report study. LOL
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #319 on: July 06, 2015, 12:32:21 am »
Actually the Asian method is anatomically and health-wise the best way because it forces out the faeces for a complete evacuation. Large porcelain telephones are a great way to get bowel cancer.
Maybe. Central Europe, apparently, used squat-down toilets with no seat until the mid 20th century or so. I still saw some in French national parks until recently. They were always disgusting because some people would invariably miss and cover the foot-rests with faeces making it very disagreeable for the next person.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 06, 2015, 12:34:39 am »
Maybe. Central Europe, apparently, used squat-down toilets with no seat until the mid 20th century or so. I still saw some in French national parks until recently. They were always disgusting because some people would invariably miss and cover the foot-rests with faeces making it very disagreeable for the next person.
Other than in pictures I have never seen one.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #321 on: July 06, 2015, 12:37:58 am »
hmmm, not sure about that source. Was that a self-report study. LOL
The overall  claims, online,  are that no finding  is  absolutely definitive and that most or all of the studies involved on penis-sizes  are somehow faulty, with the Caucasians being usually placed at the top. Not that penis-size has any meaning, as, apparently, far more women place more emphasis on the girth than  the length of the penis.
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 06, 2015, 02:09:47 am »
Living here as I do in the Land of Diverse Cultures, I am aware that many people toilet by squatting with their feet on the toilet. It may seem like a "queer" practice to people used to a Western toilet, but I can only imagine the awkwardness of changing one's toilet position by thinking about how I would react to toileting in a squatting position when I am used to going in a seated position; even though I can squat, I'm not sure I could relax enough in that position to "go."

Instructions posted at the toilet seem to be a kindness to foreigners, not a topic of humor. Perhaps instructions to raise the toilet seat before squatting would be more appropriate, assuring that "sitters" don't sit bare-bottomed on shoe soil.

Seriously, there are many cultures where it would be absurd to eliminate into clean water or soil clean paper to wipe! In other cultures, the drain pipes and destination cannot handle toilet paper. Eliminating without bowl or paper is the ancestral way to go to the toilet. Maybe the joke's on us....
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #323 on: July 06, 2015, 03:26:49 am »
I now realise why I sometimes found evidence of faeces  actually present on the surface of toilet seats in public toilets from time to time. I had previously thought that this must be due to tiny children whose mothers had foolishly not toilet-trained them properly. Now, I realise this was due to adult people from other cultures who squatted. I have experienced worse, though. Once, some North African immigrants broke into my Italian house on the way to the border, and they chose to wipe their bottoms on the curtains after  doing a "no-2"  simply  because they were unfamiliar with the concept of toilet-paper.

My first introduction to squatting while crapping was during summer scout-camp. I had to crap into a specially-prepared public "hole"in the ground, while hanging on to some very thin branches/overgrown twigs in order to a) keep my balance and b) avoid falling into the hole. In subsequent years, I had to squat on foot-rests in mountain-huts in French national parks, avoiding those foot-rests where people had made "mistakes" and had to hold onto the walls while praying that I did not slip and fall onto my own faeces before they could be flushed down into the hole. If  there have to be squatting-toilets, then why do they never seem to have places to grip with one's hands?
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 06, 2015, 03:40:55 am »
If  there have to be squatting-toilets, then why do they never seem to have places to grip with one's hands?

Because squatting cultures never "unlearn" balanced squatting, which is natural when children learn to walk, but very difficult or impossible to re-learn as an adult. A person who never unlearned squatting would have a hard time understanding why someone else would need a handhold in such a natural human position.

Re-learning squatting after being accustomed to a chair usually looks different from continuous lifetime of squatting. A natural squatter often has the knees closer together than a non-squatter can achieve.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk