Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 386675 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #425 on: December 08, 2015, 06:14:07 am »
Speaking of the Terrorist and Chief,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 06:34:05 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Give us a laugh ! Michelle is a MAN.
« Reply #426 on: December 08, 2015, 10:19:58 am »
Speaking of the Terrorist and Chief,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg

I've seen this video before and am convinced objectively that this person is genetically a MAN.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 08, 2015, 10:50:18 am »
I've seen this video before and am convinced objectively that this person is genetically a MAN.

So how do we know for sure unless someone has sex with it?  Anyone wanna take one for the team?
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 08, 2015, 10:58:47 am »

Would this make good christmas conversation for the family?  I'm gonna bring this up - should be entertaining.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #429 on: December 08, 2015, 11:04:01 am »
So how do we know for sure unless someone has sex with it?  Anyone wanna take one for the team?

Genetic testing should give an absolute final verdict.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 03:34:28 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 08, 2015, 11:09:44 am »
I'd rather not know to be honest.  I want to get some sleep tonight...such a weird world we live in.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #431 on: December 08, 2015, 11:19:26 am »
I'd rather not know to be honest.  I want to get some sleep tonight...such a weird world we live in.

That's interesting.  I wonder how many feel this way.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 08, 2015, 12:43:34 pm »
 Even if it were true, who cares? It's no one's business.

You people really embarrass me sometimes. Seriously. LOL

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #433 on: December 08, 2015, 03:33:07 pm »

You people really embarrass me sometimes. Seriously. LOL

My background is engineering, math, programming, health and healing... none of them run on bullshit.
Sorry for being a truth seeker.
I have an innate thirst for truth.
I really like / enjoy getting at the truth of things.
It's like researching for human origins or astronomical stuff... pure science...
... just like our diets and health quests here.
Truth will come in handy sometimes.
Our history books will be more useful, the more truthful and complete the discussions are.
Our descendants will benefit from truth.
Why we have this discussion forum in the first place.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #434 on: December 08, 2015, 03:52:50 pm »
That's interesting.  I wonder how many feel this way.

I was suprised to find black men on youtube also appearing to believe in the theory. It did seem at first to be rather "politically-motivated" by "rightwing", NeoCons(aka "Liberals in sheep's clothing") but it's all over the web, now. On the issue of transgender, I just saw a report yesterday about parents who allowed their 3 year old boy to go transgender because he wanted to cut off his  penis with scissors, a truly sick notion, when the boy obviously needs major help/counselling/drugs  etc.. I am beginning to wonder if this new "let's welcome transgenderism" nonsense  isn't just evil  social engineering but also a sign of something more sinister:- after all, we are getting constant reports about how pollutants/chemicals(ie birth-control pills etc.) are  to some extent changing the gender of fish and frogs and how human fertility levels are constantly dropping all over the world, and then there is  the phenomenon of  the hikikomori in Japan:-
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: December 08, 2015, 03:58:52 pm »
It is really weird that Joan Rivers died right after saying Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny.  Satanic sacrifice or am I being paranoid...

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #436 on: December 08, 2015, 10:22:39 pm »
It is really weird that Joan Rivers died right after saying Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny.  Satanic sacrifice or am I being paranoid...

You are not paranoid.  You are logical.  Our old dictator Marcos was not someone you criticized publicly or even discussed in the streets as there were secret marshalls roaming the city streets.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 08, 2015, 11:53:47 pm »

Paranoid.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #438 on: December 09, 2015, 12:03:57 am »
I would have loved it if Joan Rivers had been mercifully put down by IS, but, sadly, she seems to have died of natural causes.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 09, 2015, 12:10:56 am »
Paranoid.
Lol.  Ok, Dr. Freud.  If you aren't aware of the evil lurking in the white house then you must be really slow or maybe just in denial.  Ignorance is bliss for some I guess.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 09, 2015, 12:58:19 am »
Lol.  Ok, Dr. Freud.  If you aren't aware of the evil lurking in the white house then you must be really slow or maybe just in denial.  Ignorance is bliss for some I guess.

On a different subject, how's your health, Brad? Has anything changed since you were visiting the emergency room?

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 09, 2015, 01:05:39 am »
Thanks for asking.  I get tired of complaining but my health is rock bottom.  I had a seizure in the hospital and now I have.muscle spasms and intense pain in my arms and shoulders.  I can barely move my arms right now.  I have been popping pain pills like candy but pain remains constant.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 09, 2015, 06:54:59 am »

I dont care who the president screws or gets screwed by....he is just an empty suit anyway....I just find it funny/absurd that not only do we live in a world where most people cannot see that the emperor wears no clothes... but also that the first lady could likely be a drag-queen and their(adopted) children along with the whole story of their past have been fabricated to give the illusion of a normal family...

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 09, 2015, 07:52:10 am »
I dont care who the president screws or gets screwed by....he is just an empty suit anyway....I just find it funny/absurd that not only do we live in a world where most people cannot see that the emperor wears no clothes... but also that the first lady could likely be a drag-queen and their(adopted) children along with the whole story of their past have been fabricated to give the illusion of a normal family...

If they're not her kids, they sure look an awful lot like her.

And I expected better from you, Derek. I thought you were more evidence-based than this nonsense.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 09, 2015, 08:16:19 am »
Sorry for wasting too much time on what some may think trivial matters, but in the wake of what is going on in world, I am merely venting a little rage against the machine at the expense of the puppet and the fabricated first family.

Still I insist that it is absolutely possible that the children are adopted- and personally I dont think they are even sisters, to me I see striking facial differences and secondly there is plenty of evidence which would at least lead one to doubt, but if you like I will redact my previous post, and for the record... it is my opinion that the first lady could possibly be a man, and the children could possibly be adopted, and yes I could possibly be wrong.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/09/before-its-news-exclusive-report-who-are-malia-and-natasha-obamas-real-parents-michelle-obama-trans-man-and-fake-mom-lets-talk-facts-video-3034894.html

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 09, 2015, 08:39:30 am »
OK, I'm starting to think everyone but me, GS, and Tyler Durden are Big Pharma shills. You can dislike those in power without saying stupid stuff like this.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 09, 2015, 09:28:44 am »
No need to get personal, I cant help what I believe, and as far as I can tell G.S and I share similar views on this subject.

Carlin was the inspiration for this thread, he wouldn't be afraid to call out the absurdity of anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMukKqx-Os

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #447 on: December 09, 2015, 09:37:13 am »
There have been many perfectly valid conspiracy-theories throughout history, such as the princes in the tower and the man in the iron mask, Eustache Dauger, Tony Blair's 45-minute-Iraqi-weapons-of-mass-destruction-threat etc. etc.. However, all such were backed up by vast amounts of anecdotal reports plus endless solid documents etc. When the evidence for a conspiracy theory is wholly  underwhelming, contradicts scientific theories,  or is heavily debunked with mountains of convincing facts , such as UFOs found on the moon etc., faked Moon Landings etc., then one should not show credence in them. Also, many conspiracy-theories, such as the Illuminati or UFO ones are absurd - I mean, humans/organic beings  are fundamentally rather stupid people  so the schizophrenic notion that we are all somehow rigidly controlled like in the film "They Live" is not credible. Sure, many humans hold far too much influence over the individual, to the point where many freedoms are denied us compared to Palaeolithic times, but none of these,er,  "masters"  are superhuman geniuses or whatever.... I suppose it is all to do with the absurd anti-Stirnerite "necessity" of human beings to believe in a higher power, whether for good or ill.

As for the Obama children not looking like their parents.. Well, of course, they don't! Being  mixed-race children from 2 mixed-race parents, they naturally would be a wild, random jumble of widely different ethnic characteristics  and so would not be likely to resemble their own parents much.

Err, could we get back to the subject of amusing people's humdrum lives instead of worrying about other matters?

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk