Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 386679 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #551 on: May 31, 2016, 03:57:08 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2859491/Lingerie-clad-woman-makes-music-meat-rhythmically-slapping-raw-beef-fish-against-bare-body-parts.html

The association between raw animal food and better  sex has already been around for a long time as regards the raw oysters claims(which are indeed, true). The more they focus on this healthy theme, the less we will get stupid links between raw animal food consumption and cannibalism and the like.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: June 20, 2016, 04:01:18 am »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #556 on: June 20, 2016, 08:10:44 am »
From the GMO and Vaccines lobby https://www.facebook.com/welovegv/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 03, 2016, 03:18:02 am »
Eckhart Tolle Laughter Breaks Through the Ego
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUG5KnutTo
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 06, 2016, 08:10:48 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html

http://www.wnd.com/2008/11/56494/#!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oikophobia

Wow. Yeah, I get it, you hate other people.

To all of you who hate the world and want to see the system destroyed--I understand that you are frustrated by your failures to make meaningful, long-lasting relationships with the opposite sex. That doesn't mean all of us here have failed to do so. Please respect that some of us wouldn't mind seeing  a smooth, pleasant outcome for the human race.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #563 on: July 06, 2016, 01:03:48 pm »
You are being childish  as usual in your false assumptions. None of us anti-Liberals hate the entire world. We do dislike an unnatural Liberal political system that supposedly preaches Love but, in actual fact,   practises Hate(and self-hatred of a sort for some), but that is really only  a very tiny aspect of the entire world, merely a current blot in world history. And, of course, we would like a more pleasant outcome for the human race than a Liberal system where people, such as that German(well, migrant) politician I mentioned,  are compelled to deny reality(and lie to the police in order to avoid correctly  laying the blame on the migrant community).But that is all by the by. Given this thread's intention, one should not really comment on other's humour. It would be better  for you to follow the spirit of the thread and  post a cartoon or article mocking current anti-Liberal actions. And I should perhaps have stuck to posting the first link, not the 2nd or 3rd.

Sorry, in a moment of weakness,  I just couldn't resist  adding a forethought since CK, with his absurd armchair psychology, previously tried to equate being Liberal with being a heterosexual womaniser(!), but I should point out the obvious that if one is a Liberal, one is far more likely to be either homosexual or a paedophile or belong to some other "unusual" sexuality:-
http://eaglerising.com/33220/liberals-and-their-allies-push-to-normalize-pedophilia/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458702/Necrophilia-incest-legal-says-Swedish-Liberal-party-youth-wing-accused-laughable-nitwits-party-senior.html

http://www.conservapedia.com/Liberalism_and_bestiality
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 02:17:42 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #564 on: July 06, 2016, 01:24:00 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3669761/Now-s-protein-hit-Stomach-churning-moment-daring-diner-slurps-20-RAW-EGGS-win-free-meals-Chinese-restaurant.html

It's funny, there seems to be a popular new  media theme of showing humans eating various raw animal foods, often live animals, with the intent to shock people. But I think it actually helps make our diet in the end seem more socially acceptable. After all, the people see that, despite the hysteria over salmonella etc., and the media-driven implication that humans die soon after eating any raw animal food,  the guy is actually fine after eating the stuff.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #565 on: July 06, 2016, 04:00:33 pm »

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 02:36:44 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 07, 2016, 03:39:01 am »
It would be better  for you to follow the spirit of the thread and  post a cartoon or article mocking current anti-Liberal actions.
Oh, come on, man. You knew very well this kind of article, which isn't even intended to be humorous (except maybe the second one), would lead to debate. Let's not hide behind the "but it's the humour thread, so let's not discuss this article seriously" when it suits us.

Anyways, who's up for this challenge :)? (you have my authorization to discuss this post in a serious manner if you wish ;) )

http://www.vice.com/read/our-interview-with-a-guy-who-didnt-masturbate-for-100-days-722

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #567 on: July 07, 2016, 02:31:03 pm »
Well, the article was funny for some people, given  similiar recent themes in the media. The world seems to get weirder every day. Amusing article, that.. 100 days? When I think of all those ancient monks who managed to avoid such activity for decades, and now it seems that a mere 100 days of avoidance  is considered an ordeal.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #568 on: July 07, 2016, 02:34:23 pm »

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #569 on: July 07, 2016, 09:00:27 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678470/Alex-Lambert-30-fired-new-job-Littleover-Lodge-Hotel-Derby-boasting-personal-favourite-serve-animal-products-vegans-without-knowledge.html#comments

A woman I know used to work in restaurants and said it made her want to avoid them for the rest of her life. Apparently, it was common for restaurant staff to adulterate the food with all sorts of dodgy stuff if they did not happen to like the customers.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 04:47:57 am by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: July 08, 2016, 04:40:20 am »
Amusing article, that.. 100 days? When I think of all those ancient monks who managed to avoid such activity for decades, and now it seems that a mere 100 days of avoidance  is considered an ordeal.
Interesting thing is they might've been able to do so thanks to beer, which contains both alcohol, which lowers testosterone and increases oestrogen, and hops, a powerful phytoestrogen. Monks also used a variety of medicinal plants which lowered their libido and testosterone.

On the other hand, not cumming for seven days increases testosterone levels by 45%. After that, the levels go back down to baseline.

http://stopdrinkingalcohol.com/beer-hops-estrogen/

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #571 on: July 08, 2016, 06:37:01 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #572 on: July 08, 2016, 06:40:54 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #573 on: July 11, 2016, 01:39:47 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #574 on: July 11, 2016, 01:41:40 am »
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk