Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 386883 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #675 on: February 24, 2017, 07:38:55 am »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #676 on: February 27, 2017, 12:52:16 am »
imo, very Palaeo indeed, and likely very healthy if continued on a regular basis:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4260556/Revellers-flood-seaside-Brazilian-mud-street-party.html
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 27, 2017, 09:24:40 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7guwILYnVls
6 minutes in Im featured as a Cannibal
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:04:18 pm by TylerDurden »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #678 on: February 27, 2017, 04:07:55 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7guwILYnVls
6 minutes in Im featured as a Cannibal
Given  that we now live in a snowflake generation, you should have sued him for millions. This deliberate equating of raw-meat-eaters with cannibals is ridiculous, anyway, as cannibals usually always cook their foods before eating them.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 27, 2017, 11:03:04 pm »
I think its a case of Journalistic lazybones, they simply didn't want to do the sleuthing needed to acquire actual photos of real cannibals, plus I would imagine that most cannibals dont go around publicly posting their activities.

I doubt they would have much money which could be sued for...as for much of this worlds injustice the only recourse, is to laugh it off, and keep on rocking the raw
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #680 on: February 27, 2017, 11:34:44 pm »
Well, there was that homosexual German guy who told the authorities that it was OK to eat his Internet pal as the latter had given his consent to be eaten. That was very public:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439299/I-fried-piece-rump-steak-ate-sprouts-German-cannibal-ate-gay-lover-permission-describes-went-killing-eating-him.html

Admittedly, there doesn't seem to be a photo  involved.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #681 on: February 27, 2017, 11:39:23 pm »
While it may still be unethical for Muslims to eat pork, "long-pig" is now allowed on the menu for members of Isis:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4263726/Terror-group-teaching-fighters-EAT-non-Muslims.html

I suggest that RVAFers do NOT eat raw meat in public for fear of being mistaken for a member of Isis and killed. I'm not even being funny, really. Recall the murder of that Menezes guy just for wearing a rucksack on London Underground:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jean_Charles_de_Menezes
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #682 on: February 28, 2017, 08:17:20 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Give us a laugh ! My grandmas vs modern women
« Reply #684 on: March 01, 2017, 08:42:14 am »
4 simple characteristics of a woman to know she's a keeper. What my 2 grandmothers did.
#1 I never say no... It's always game on.
#2 I cook, I serve, I'm sweet.
#3 I go where you are assigned to work because I support you, I accompany you.
#4 I give you as many children as I can and I mother them.

What happened with "modern women"? (in contrast to my grandmothers)
#1 Not tonight, and not tomorrow, as long as my internal score card still sees you on the negative... "honey."
#2 I don't know how to cook, nor clean. What, me serve? Dear I need a foot massage, my high heels are killing me.
#3 My career is just as important so we go our separate ways like the movie "La la land".
#4 Safe sex, contraception in my teens, 20s and early 30s... with abortion as backup... then try making babies at 35-40... if unsuccessful... spend for IVF... then get a ligation. If no baby, get dogs or cats as substitute. With baby, 2 months of maternity leave then its formula time for you kid. Nanny if can afford, or day care. And dad, you do all of that mothering... you were the one who wanted this kid.

-v
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 12:37:50 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #685 on: March 02, 2017, 06:47:49 am »
This is the perfect example of a person retardedly violating Natures' basic laws, such as the survival of the fittest etc.:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4272510/Mother-took-child-refugee-threatened-kill-her.html

I mean, if she had been born in the Palaeolithic era, her tribe would, for sure, have quietly drowned her  in a nearby river for such bizarre behaviour. Come to think of it, even a few hundred years ago, she would have been, quite rightly, burnt at the stake...
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #690 on: March 09, 2017, 05:26:20 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2420304/Eating-live-eels-worlds-best-eatery-Checking-Raymond-Blanc.html

Imagine eating raw, live baby eels whole  and feeling them jumping around your stomach after a shot of vinegar and sake ... A new experience, sure, but it seems a little cruel....
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #692 on: March 16, 2017, 04:13:00 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4317516/Would-pay-25-fresh-air.html

Funny now, but likely to be essential in the future....
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 17, 2017, 03:09:36 am »
and hence the expression fresh-air salesman or saleswoman in this case. Apparently fresh air does nothing for appearance.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #697 on: April 07, 2017, 09:31:31 pm »
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 08, 2017, 02:19:41 am »
When SJWs go crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnOvmHSrUrI

Btw check out the videos of Professor Jordan B. Peterson, very interesting material.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk