Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 386674 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #701 on: April 09, 2017, 03:10:39 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4389452/Italy-s-S-t-Museum-turns-manure-Tuscan-pottery.html
My understanding is that collecting manure paddies in India is a job. It is used for fire. It burns at a very high temperature and is actually specifically called for for making certain Ayurvedic concoctions because of it's extreme heat.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #702 on: April 09, 2017, 03:33:22 pm »
My understanding is that collecting manure paddies in India is a job. It is used for fire. It burns at a very high temperature and is actually specifically called for for making certain Ayurvedic concoctions because of it's extreme heat.
Oh sure, the article wasn't only cited for  reasons of humour but also because it was a rather environmentally-friendly approach and a hell of a lot better than just pouring it all into the oceans.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 10, 2017, 12:48:50 am »
A friend of mine who has an interest in history said this: "The use of this stuff in wattle and daub architecture goes back a long, long way. Those Tudor style houses are examples."
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #704 on: April 11, 2017, 01:59:44 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397852/Billionaire-Berlusconi-saves-Easter-lambs-slaughter.html

It seems that SJWs have run out of  human minorities to protect so being a vegetarian is the newest way to show compassion....
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #705 on: April 12, 2017, 06:14:48 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4401498/What-eggs-say-YOU.html

As usual, they don't even consider the possibility that someone might eat their eggs raw....
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #706 on: April 17, 2017, 03:01:24 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415854/US-embassy-questions-British-BABY-terrorist-fears.html

During my one flight  to the US, I was astonished at the incredibly  stupid questions on the form I was given, and was almost tempted to tick "yes". Later on, I was told by an American that government officials in the US have absolutely no sense of humour  so I was glad I didn't go ahead with it.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 22, 2017, 01:31:04 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4432612/Pakistani-man-50-addicted-eating-trees.html
I recall is some book, I read that eating leaves that have been juiced is a good thing. Maybe I'll try it.....
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #711 on: May 18, 2017, 07:46:59 am »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPatsy

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: May 31, 2017, 06:17:38 pm »
You could just post the Daily Mail homepage for a good laugh  -v

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #715 on: May 31, 2017, 07:35:47 pm »
The DM has a wonderful record unlike the other newspapers. It is far more accurate/politically-incorrect overall, and actually offers what its readers want.  That means, sadly, that it also offers tabloid celebrity gossip to the more cerebrally-challenged, but, on the other hand, it  also allows others to read articles which are much more solid-science-based than, say, the Guardian or the Sun newspapers or the WSJ or whatever. The only caution is to avoid the online DM on a Sunday as the MAil on Sunday is too obviously  Stalinist.

It`s odd that the other newspapers are not copying the DM`s successful online strategy. Instead, they are losing readers en-masse  by forcing payments on subscribers, while the DM is laughing its way to the bank re advertising revenues. One cannot very well provide links  on forums to articles when only, say, the first 10 lines are shown, if that, unless one pays every time.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-4318338/Daily-Mail-crowned-Newspaper-Year-Press-Oscars.html
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 07:53:40 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #717 on: June 02, 2017, 03:28:27 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #719 on: July 04, 2017, 01:20:01 am »
The horro of fast-food:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660638/Donner-KEBAB-meat-carted-sweaty-4x4.html

Admittedly, there is nothing worse than aged cooked foods, especially aged cooked animal foods with plenty of cooked animal fats.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #720 on: July 04, 2017, 10:18:01 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4651642/Is-Kalahari-melon-seed-oil-new-wonder-ingredient.html

New, absurd superfood appearing. I hope growing this won't ruin the environment like the craze for coconut-oil and palm-oil.
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 05, 2017, 02:09:58 am »
Sounds like a fad to me.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 05, 2017, 05:00:58 am »
When I was a little kid I opened a can of orange soda and almost swallowed something that turned out to be a huge, orange colored moth! At my mother's urging I taped him to a letter explaining what happened to the company. To my surprise they sent me a huge case of orange soda and a letter of apology saying they would look into the matter. The thought to sue them never even crossed my mind. Things were different back then over 50 years ago!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #724 on: July 06, 2017, 01:47:57 pm »
Err, wrong link?
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk