Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 386894 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #725 on: July 06, 2017, 11:25:03 pm »
Oops @ the 9:45 mark it starts.

If you could delete the other Tyler
Thanks
Al
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4mBtZgJNWo&feature=em-uploademail
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #728 on: July 16, 2017, 09:21:52 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4700772/Murderer-moans-vegan-diet-isn-t-good-jail.html

This may well be funny from our POV, but it's horrifying to think of what might happen to a RVAFer being convicted and sent to jail. Of course, there are a few exceptions where RVAFers might possibly continue their diet while convicted if they are allowed to farm their own food,
http://hartkeisonline.com/2009/10/05/prison-food-the-grass-fed-model/
but  the usual prison fare is pretty disgusting. I am somewhat fond of the illegalism movement but prison just is too much of a disincentive given the diet.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 17, 2017, 11:16:25 am »
Im glad this is getting some attention, and can testify to the horrible condition of jail food, which is typically worse than most school and hospital foods.

Jail food is no laughing matter, and the threat of being forced to eat unjust foods served by lady justice has really motivated me to curb my "criminal" inclinations. As much as I would feel a calling to do so, I will not be leading an overt assault against our corporate overlords, anytime soon, not because I am afraid of committing a felony while fighting for what I believe in, but because I will do anything to avoid being forced to eat what they call food in jail!

I had to spend a week in jail over an unpaid traffic ticket last year, and was put on suicide watch because I wouldn't eat the food. The guards tried to be nice and brought me some raw eggs, but the one I tried tasted like moldy grain and chlorine and I refused to eat any. Everything there is poisoned.... you are forced to shower in delousing chemicals, given a care pack with antibacterial laced everything. Even the water is drugged with extra high fluoride. The florescent lighting is on 24 hours a day, and inmates are often denied access to the outside and sunlight. Its almost like the criminal justice system has been designed as a cruel and unusual punishment.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: July 17, 2017, 11:20:08 am »

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: July 18, 2017, 03:32:34 pm »
Im glad this is getting some attention, and can testify to the horrible condition of jail food, which is typically worse than most school and hospital foods.

Jail food is no laughing matter, and the threat of being forced to eat unjust foods served by lady justice has really motivated me to curb my "criminal" inclinations. As much as I would feel a calling to do so, I will not be leading an overt assault against our corporate overlords, anytime soon, not because I am afraid of committing a felony while fighting for what I believe in, but because I will do anything to avoid being forced to eat what they call food in jail!

I had to spend a week in jail over an unpaid traffic ticket last year, and was put on suicide watch because I wouldn't eat the food. The guards tried to be nice and brought me some raw eggs, but the one I tried tasted like moldy grain and chlorine and I refused to eat any. Everything there is poisoned.... you are forced to shower in delousing chemicals, given a care pack with antibacterial laced everything. Even the water is drugged with extra high fluoride. The florescent lighting is on 24 hours a day, and inmates are often denied access to the outside and sunlight. Its almost like the criminal justice system has been designed as a cruel and unusual punishment.

My experience at the hospital for a day was really shocking to me. I was awoken because my grandmother had developed a bad nosebleed and despite my resignation and protest off we went. I feel that the place is actually designed to kill people. They won't let you sleep for more than an hour, TV's blaring all night, extra bright metal halides on all night, nurses obviously doped up, almost everyone is sitting behind a computer, only one person available for help. 2 weeks later my gran still had translucent patches on her face from what basically amounted to hospital inflicted injuries.

Jail was pretty bleak but I couldn't really believe I was there so the whole experience was rather dreamlike, luckily I wasn't there long enough to get offered any food.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: July 19, 2017, 11:14:23 am »
Id just drink it straight from the antler.

There is a rich history of covert soviet health science using alternative holistic methods of prolonging the lives of its leaders. Im sure Putin knows many of the best health secrets.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #735 on: July 31, 2017, 04:05:09 pm »
Oh, wow! The future of fast-food?! :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4745386/McDonald-s-customer-finds-beef-burger-RAW.html

Imagine a future where one could go into a grassfed-burger-bar(they do exist in the UK) and ask for a raw-meat patty without bread along with a side-dish of raw radishes and raw garlic. Imagine being able to ask for a "high-meat" patty without getting dirty looks from other members of the public!
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 31, 2017, 08:39:07 pm »
Hmm. I wouldn't be able to afford it anyway.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 31, 2017, 11:35:10 pm »
Oh, wow! The future of fast-food?! :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4745386/McDonald-s-customer-finds-beef-burger-RAW.html

Imagine a future where one could go into a grassfed-burger-bar(they do exist in the UK) and ask for a raw-meat patty without bread along with a side-dish of raw radishes and raw garlic. Imagine being able to ask for a "high-meat" patty without getting dirty looks from other members of the public!
I think you'd have to be served the HM outside.  ;D
Cheers
Al

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 01, 2017, 12:17:55 am »
I wonder if Mac Donalds hamburgers are capable of becoming high meat. I've seen pictures of their hamburgers after being stored for years and they look much like they did the day they were made.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #739 on: August 01, 2017, 02:10:57 pm »
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 02, 2017, 11:17:49 am »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 05, 2017, 01:36:32 am »
nobody should drink toilet water. That stuff is loaded with fluoride, chlorine and other chemicals. So is water from the tap!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #745 on: August 09, 2017, 09:26:21 pm »
Snowflake:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4771872/Holidaymaker-s-vegan-meal-plate-TOMATOES.html

Personally, I am always deeply grateful to get a raw-meat or raw-plant  dish in a restaurant. Granted, the steak tartare is usually way too much adulterated with strong spices of numerous kinds(presumably because the restaurant-owners reckon that people are so disgusted by the taste of raw, minced meat that they can only handle it if mixed with plentiful raw spices as well), but I would rather have that than eat a pizza etc. which would only give me a hangover the next day if I overindulged.
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 10, 2017, 12:35:40 am »
Ever since I was a small child I've always had a taste for bitter herbs and spices. Sometimes I wonder if maybe I am adulterating their taste with raw meat!

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 10, 2017, 04:56:01 am »
Ever since I was a small child I've always had a taste for bitter herbs and spices. Sometimes I wonder if maybe I am adulterating their taste with raw meat!
Steve,

Just throw some dandelion roots or leaves in with the meat if you want bitter. Also bitter gourd or there is lots of other bitter things. Bitter is associated with helping digestion, so it's possible that the meat may wean you off that need, but as one gets older digestion may get a bit weaker, depending on a variety of things.

If you can't find any dandelions, I can PM you my addy, as I have plenty in the yard. ;)
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #748 on: August 10, 2017, 07:35:13 pm »
You've heard of Breatharianism, well here is a guy who claims he can feed on electricity(!):-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4777852/Human-light-bulb-claims-gets-energy-electricity.html
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 11, 2017, 01:03:33 am »
Steve,

Just throw some dandelion roots or leaves in with the meat if you want bitter. Also bitter gourd or there is lots of other bitter things. Bitter is associated with helping digestion, so it's possible that the meat may wean you off that need, but as one gets older digestion may get a bit weaker, depending on a variety of things.

If you can't find any dandelions, I can PM you my addy, as I have plenty in the yard. ;)

They sell dandelion leaves at the supermarket. I've been tempted to try them. Got a feeling they aren't as bitter as the ones I've tried from the lawn.

When I make my organ meat smoothies I usually put a tablespoon or more of one type of herb or another in with them.

I think there is some added benefit to mixing the herbs in with the fat from the meats than if I were to consume them on their own separately.

Being just a few months away from 60 I probably need all the help with digestion I can get.  Lemons and vinegar are also supposed to help with digestion which I consume a lot of.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk