Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 386761 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #750 on: August 14, 2017, 05:04:37 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/05/08/beer-made-from-urine-don-t-even-notice.html

People may have heard of the Corona Beer/Urine rumour which was falsely spread by Heineken in .c.1987  to slur the Mexican beer. Well, now we have the real thing!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #753 on: August 15, 2017, 10:56:32 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4791246/Missing-woman-Lisa-Theris-alive-month-woods.html

As the comments point out, she does not seem to have suffered to any real extent after eating raw wild foods and drinking from  streams etc. Yet the media as usual absurdly portray this sort of enforced  rawpalaeo reenactment as a "hell-on-earth".
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: September 09, 2017, 04:14:16 am »
What is something you don't want to hear the captain say on an airplane?

Alec Radosavljevic, Teenager, Glider Pilot, Actor, Scuba Diver, Skier, Gamer
Answered Aug 22

During landing the PA came on…

“Oh fuck. Shit. More power.”

“Fuck, I don't think we'll make it”

“Should we go around? “

“No we'll force it down.”

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Hold on”

“Retard, retard”

“BACK MORE!”

plane lands

“Holy fucking fucking shit man.”

“Hahaha you were so lucky!”

Throughout the whole landing passengers sat in the brace position. Some praying. Some crying. Some screaming.

PA comes back on

“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Zagreb, Croatia where local time is twenty five past eleven. We apologise for the little bump in the landing, this is very normal. Have a good evening.”

The pilots came out of the cockpit smiling at passengers as they fought to disembark the plane.

One of the flight attendants went to the captain and quietly said to him “The PA was on during landing”.

The pilot and co-pilot gave eachother the ‘oops we fucked up' look and laughed.

True story. Hopefully pilots keep their conversations to themselves next time.

Alec

Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #757 on: September 27, 2017, 03:05:38 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4920994/Why-meat-eater-mean-SNOB.html

It seems that the Loony Left have run out of human minorities to fetishise, so now they are turning to protecting animals. Judging from the above (pro-Peta propaganda?)article(and many others
 in recent years bleating about enforcing "meatless mondays" in schools etc. etc.), there will soon be Communists  beating up anyone who buys meat. In the end, I guess, lions and snakes etc. would  be killed off for daring to be carnivores etc. , accoridng to Leftwing/Vegan dogma.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #759 on: October 19, 2017, 11:21:58 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4996152/Pensioner-admits-rubs-URINE-face.html

Many cooked-foodists may loathe eating raw foods but they seem not to have any issues rubbing all sorts of weird raw , er, "foods" on their faces.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #762 on: November 13, 2017, 09:43:40 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5076655/Mugshots-suspects-taking-arrest-good-spirits.html

Scroll down to the photo of the man arrested for eating raw meat at a Wal-Mart. I hope that that is not an actual crime, but that he was really arrested for eating the raw meat before buying it!
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #763 on: November 30, 2017, 10:08:28 am »
Apparently, Scientologists refer to  rich Hollywood celebrities/-potential-targets  as " desirable raw meat":-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5086637/Ex-Scientologist-reveals-church-targeted-Listers.html

I gather that the slang term "raw meat" also refers to  the (male?) genitals among the general public. Hmm, never thought I would ever get to say something nice about Scientology.....
" Ron Paul.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 01, 2017, 06:04:15 am »
Apparently, Scientologists refer to  rich Hollywood celebrities/-potential-targets  as " desirable raw meat":-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5086637/Ex-Scientologist-reveals-church-targeted-Listers.html

I gather that the slang term "raw meat" also refers to  the (male?) genitals among the general public. Hmm, never thought I would ever get to say something nice about Scientology.....

Sheeple and cults are like two peas in a pod.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #765 on: December 06, 2017, 11:46:51 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline Apani

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 06, 2017, 07:20:57 pm »
BUT... open relationships are as paleo as you can get.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 20, 2017, 10:54:49 am »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #771 on: December 30, 2017, 03:03:27 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221063/Fare-dodger-suffers-ultimate-humiliation.html

Just makes me glad that ,here in Vienna,  we do not have any machines/turnstiles at the Underground stations.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: January 06, 2018, 01:05:31 am »
It's not only in the west where people get strange idea. "Welcome to amazing Thailand!"... lol

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/whiter-wang-thai-men-can-now-get-laser-treatment-lighten-penises/

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: January 06, 2018, 01:09:28 am »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk