Author Topic: mysterious condition of a woman, feeling really sick...  (Read 2875 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
mysterious condition of a woman, feeling really sick...
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:16:56 pm »
My relative who is late 30's something and problem with infertility that for the past 15 yrs unable to have baby. Anyway, it's happened the other day right before her period strats, the pain of her menstruation feels very strong and runs moderate fever and chill entire night. Next moring after her regular menstruation starts (always on time), she doesn't feel feverish, but her body feels chill all the time and she loses the taste  to eat anything except drinking water. She gets cold very rare. But this situation doesn't look like cold or anything else but feeling chill all day long... -[

She doesn't have any health insurance or have enough money to go to a psysician (probably that's a good thing). But please, any type of suggestions for her is helpful. She doesn't eat raw meat, but kind of tips will be helpful.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 12:52:57 am by TylerDurden »
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: mysterious condition of a woman, feeling really sick...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 05:02:42 pm »
    Let's see, she is infertile, painful menstruation, feels cold, no appetite.  Could her metabolism be worn out and she have poly cystic ovaries?  Could she cut out grains and grain fed cooked eggs from her diet?  Probably should do things to warm up too, maybe more exercise. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:27:10 pm »
Thanks Rawzi. The last year I took her to Chinese healer where he stated that her vagina is dirty like she had STD. That's the reason she can't have babies , or even if she'd have a baby, the baby would be disable. So he asked to buy  $1000 herbs for each month and continue that for six months, so, she can get rid of STD and can have a normal baby.

She got married 15 yrs ago and doesn't have any idea of going around after different partners. So, the healer guessing that using something dirty place or bathroom she got them. Anyway. I know her that she will not consider herself eating raw meat or perhaps she can''t even afford to buy. But she can consume raw eggs, raw milk, raw veggies...etc. Today is the 3rd day that she says she gets mild fever (on/off).  Please, need help! Thank you...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:28:29 pm by TylerDurden »
bugs or country chickens

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 01:27:35 am »
The primal blueprint will appeal to a lot of people and it's a hell of a lot better than standard crap.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk