Author Topic: Cure from Crohn's disease on 100% raw diet (fresh article)  (Read 18694 times)

Offline FoxWoman

• Trapper
    • View Profile
http://www.metabolichealing.com/education/articles/healing-from-chronic-illiness-the-incredible-healing-journey-of-max-kane/

"Max began noticing immediate improvement in his symptoms as he ingested raw goat milk."

"He credits raw eggs as being very important for his healing process. Max also began consuming raw grass fed meat, raw butter, raw cream, and raw vegetable juices. He credits these 5 foods as being the most important for his healing from his lifelong battle with Crohn’s Disease."

"After 2 years of staying on a 100% raw food diet, which included raw animal fat and protein, Max has no more symptoms of his body’s severe digestive illness. During this time, he experienced various detoxifications from the poisons that he had put into his body all of his life. These poisons were expelled in the forms of diarrhea, boils, colds, fatigue and headaches. After the first two years, these symptoms had mostly subsided."

I wonder if Max is on this forum?

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cure from Crohn's disease on 100% raw diet (fresh article)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 09:48:37 am »
Fascinating.  Derrick Jensen (an author I happen to find very inspiring) suffers from Crohn's.  I posted a link to this blog post on his discussion forum. 

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:17:41 pm »
Fascinating.  Derrick Jensen (an author I happen to find very inspiring) suffers from Crohn's.  I posted a link to this blog post on his discussion forum. 

Good luck convincing him and others.  People, even "open-minded" ones, often have bizarre prejudices about diet and nutrition.  I am continually surprised at the kinds of people who do (and dont) accept raw animal foods, and raw foods in general, easily. 

It used to be easy to predict the types of people who would be raw animal foodists.  Raw vegans have always been all over the map, everything from conservative Christians to PETA people.  Raw animal foodists were always big liberals, not extremists, but definitely leftist.  Now it seems like most RAFers are libertarians...but you can now find some conservative Christians, as well as lots of good old garden-variety liberals, as well, in the RAF movement.

I guess as any movement grows, it becomes harder and harder to predict with absolute certainty what every single group member will like/dislike/believe.   

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 04:44:30 am »
I'm not interested in convincing anyone.  Just putting the notion out there.  People who want to will convince themselves.  All I'll have to do is answer a few questions when they're ready to ask them.

Offline lil skittles123

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 07:32:38 pm »
Does it really work? Because i just found out that my friend has crohn's disease and since then i've been searching for any possible cure. I promised her i'd do all I could to help her and I don't want to get her hopes all up that i've found a cure unless i'm absolutely certain that this is for real. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 07:44:12 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 07:46:21 pm »
I'm sure of it. You see, Crohn's is well known to be relieved if one removes grains and dairy from one's diet, plus cooked foods are notoriously well-known to cause all kinds of inflammation within the body, so Crohn's should be treatable with a rawpalaeodiet. I'll admit, though, that really serious, advanced forms of certain  health-problems do seem to take c. 2-3 years , on average, for a rawpalaeodiet to cure them fully.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 09:19:40 pm »
I'm sure of it. You see, Crohn's is well known to be relieved if one removes grains and dairy from one's diet,

Seriously Ty? Don't you get tired of harshing on dairy? haha I mean for real, this guy max is saying he used it to help cure crohn's along with the other animal foods, and I have experienced incredible healing from an entire summer on a qt. or so of raw heritage cream each day. Why do you continue to deny experiences like that? You're literally trying to negate reality. That's a total bummer if raw dairy doesn't work for you, because there's nothing like cream for it's aesthetics, the smoothness and heaviness in the mouth. The rich, complex flavor. MmmMmmM but you should be happy for people who can healthfully consume the stuff! Just like I'm happy for you that you have relatively easy access to fresh seafood, whereas by the time it gets to us here in landlocked MN/WI it's in a very sad state indeed! Show some love
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 09:24:41 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 09:27:48 pm »
I go on about dairy as it is often mentioned by Crohn's sufferers as seriously aggravating their condition. Maybe raw dairy is "less worse" as regards Crohn's, but that doesn't mean one should pretend issues with raw dairy never happen. And I am not ever "denying" the few reports of people doing well on raw dairy, I merely wish to emphasise the obvious,  that more suffer from issues with raw dairy than those who thrive on the stuff. That's all.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 09:32:25 pm »
oh, well that is reasonable, I thought you were 100% anti-dairy without exception for anyone. And I spelled surliously that way on purpose. I too was a spelling whiz, if I misspell something, typically I do it on purpose!

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 10:30:11 pm »
oh, well that is reasonable, I thought you were 100% anti-dairy without exception for anyone. And I spelled surliously that way on purpose. I too was a spelling whiz, if I misspell something, typically I do it on purpose!

To be fair, he had tremendous problems with raw dairy.  It almost made his teeth fall out.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 10:32:43 pm »
I go on about dairy as it is often mentioned by Crohn's sufferers as seriously aggravating their condition. Maybe raw dairy is "less worse" as regards Crohn's, but that doesn't mean one should pretend issues with raw dairy never happen. And I am not ever "denying" the few reports of people doing well on raw dairy, I merely wish to emphasise the obvious,  that more suffer from issues with raw dairy than those who thrive on the stuff. That's all.

You know, from an evolutionary point of view, I think that the reason milk is so addictive is because baby mammals will grow faster if they drink more of it. I know you've mentioned the opioid content before, and I just realized one day recently the reason for that.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 10:38:31 pm »
You know, from an evolutionary point of view, I think that the reason milk is so addictive is because baby mammals will grow faster if they drink more of it. I know you've mentioned the opioid content before, and I just realized one day recently the reason for that.
  The other explanation is that the opioids send the babies to sleep more, thus making life easier for the adults.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 06:56:45 am »
Bit of an exaggeration to be fair.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 07:34:49 am by TylerDurden »
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline RomanK

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 07:24:13 am »
http://crohnscarnivore.blogspot.com/ give it to yr friend for real life experience.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 11:40:14 pm »
  The other explanation is that the opioids send the babies to sleep more, thus making life easier for the adults.

And safer for the babies, if there are dangerous carnivores around.

Offline Bronwen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Yoga & Wellbeing
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 05:20:09 pm »
To be fair, he had tremendous problems with raw dairy.  It almost made his teeth fall out.

Is this true Tyler? Was this your experience with dairy? Did you have tooth decay or was it a gum problem?
And how are your teeth now on your current diet?
May I always maintain an open mind in my quest for TRUTH - "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr,Danish Physicist

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 05:33:10 pm »
Is this true Tyler? Was this your experience with dairy? Did you have tooth decay or was it a gum problem?
And how are your teeth now on your current diet?
Yes, my teeth were on the verge of falling out by the time I tried RVAF diets. I was able to move my teeth somewhat, which is a very bad sign, and my gums were bleeding all the time. A dentist had stupidly told me that bleeding gums was a sign of healthy teeth, not too bright a thing to say.

Anyway, at first, I was forced to eat only raw, minced beef or to chop the raw meats into such tiny chunks that I could just bolt them down without chewing, as I had realised, by then, that if I chewed too much, my teeth would fall out for sure.

Anyway, my teeth slowly recovered and grew stronger, until, after a year or so, they became extremely strong. I do still have a dental filling which I incurred years before going in for RVAF diets, but that's all. The only minor hiccup was when I tried RZC diets where my teeth rapidly deteriorated, becoming much thinner, for some reason. Going back to raw, omnivore diets solved that problem, though.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 06:22:45 pm »

Young animals, for example lambs, are often full of energy and running and jumping around the fields.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 08:46:37 pm »
Young animals, for example lambs, are often full of energy and running and jumping around the fields.
Perhaps they are less energetic than they would be if they hadn't consumed any milk.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Bronwen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Yoga & Wellbeing
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 09:05:00 pm »
Yes, my teeth were on the verge of falling out by the time I tried RVAF diets. I was able to move my teeth somewhat, which is a very bad sign, and my gums were bleeding all the time. A dentist had stupidly told me that bleeding gums was a sign of healthy teeth, not too bright a thing to say.
Cannot believe a dentist actually said such a ridiculous thing!

Anyway, my teeth slowly recovered and grew stronger, until, after a year or so, they became extremely strong. I do still have a dental filling which I incurred years before going in for RVAF diets, but that's all. The only minor hiccup was when I tried RZC diets where my teeth rapidly deteriorated, becoming much thinner, for some reason. Going back to raw, omnivore diets solved that problem, though.

Thanks, was just interested to know how bad your dental problems were (pretty bad!!) and what the eventual outcome was, and on what combo of foods.
May I always maintain an open mind in my quest for TRUTH - "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr,Danish Physicist

Offline ivanrk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 04:22:35 am »
Hi Tyler
I wonder what kind of raw dairy did you tried - cow with A1 casein, cow with A2 casein, goat milk or cheeses or fermented as kefir or youghurt?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 10:30:23 pm »
Every kind. Let's think:-

1) Raw milk/raw cheese from  water-buffalo, cow, sheep, goats. Raw butter/raw yogurt from cows.

2) Both A1 and A2 protein types of cows' milk. It's a fraud by the way, the A1/A2 notion.

3) Tried fermented(well, aged) raw milk a bit  after AV recommended it, it did not work. I have also tried many well-aged, very smelly raw cows cheeses on  various occasions, and also found them harmful, in the long run.

I don't believe I have ever had kefir, unless ayran counts as kefir? I had ayran a few times but it also did not seem to improve things.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2017, 11:09:59 pm »
I didn't eat dairy for many years, and when I started again, I got bad skin... Plus I found it really addictive. It also kills my energy, sure gives my this opium relaxed zombie feeling, but I feel less focused, more blurred in my mind... Plus, it was a bloating effect on me... For me, that was really hard to quit, and I can see people around me, they could never dream to stop eating cheese/cream/butter/milk: they can quit alcohol and coffee and nicotine, but forget the dairy...

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2017, 12:26:04 am »
Sounds familiar... The real problem with allergenic foods is that they often have addictive  opioids in them which affect the brain and make the person crave even more of the toxic substance. It's anyway an explanation for why humans like to eat cooked foods, despite them not having any real taste compared to raw foods....
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk