Author Topic: How Many Here Lost Their Teeth On "Healthy" Plant Kingdom Food?  (Read 8584 times)

Offline Roselene

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
    • I like We Want 2 Live.
How Many Here Lost Their Teeth On "Healthy" Plant Kingdom Food?
« on: February 02, 2010, 11:27:50 pm »
...and then halted the damage to any degree or re-enamalized them by eating raw meat?

I am reading a thread on another raw network, and I'm finding a couple of entries with disinformation.

Here's an example http://bit.ly/bTTrQx

I find raw meat leaves my teeth clean while plants raw or not do not.

William

Re: How Many Here Lost Their Teeth On "Healthy" Plant Kingdom Food?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 01:42:52 am »
I got broken teeth while eating carbs, they are stronger and whiter on rzc.

That post is not just disinformation, it is vegetarian crackpottery.
"The flesh of innocent animals is full of blood which is super addictive. As the animals are slaughtered adrenalin pumps thru their bodies as they are well aware of whats about to happen. So meat eaters are consuming adrenalin plus added hormones this is why meat eaters are so angry.
So Emma apart from the unhealthy physical effects, you also have to deal with the karmic consequences. You did not create life and you have no right to take it either. fair enough really."

So wrong. All but the adrenalin line.

Offline Roselene

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
    • I like We Want 2 Live.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 01:55:35 am »
It was on their 'paleo only' section.

I find vegans make more angry posts and angry literature.  Many also appear to be fearful of information.  It would almost appear they would be the ones ingesting all this adrenalin.  I know that's not true though.  I don't see raw meateaters posting disinformation like that, that I know of.

Perhaps it's that industrially farmed plant foods.  The plants couldn't feel good with this.  Any serious raw meat eater has little to do with industrial foods.  We may be getting reaction or karma from the happy lives they lead before slaughter or hunt day.

Plant foods have not strengthened my teeth, and I've taken silica and tried all the foods one at a time and combos too.  Raw animal foods work superiorly for my teeth, and I include meat in that.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 02:22:43 am »
Well, my own experience was that raw plant foods did not affect the health of my teeth all that much. What was really harmful was all the raw dairy I consumed pre-RPD diet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 07:25:41 am »
Actually, I find dark leafy greens like spinach to be very good for my teeth.  Spinach was the only thing that allowed me to keep eating my pears and apples fruitarian diet for several months.  Otherwise the tooth sensitivity would have forced me to quit.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 09:10:54 am »
I only lasted 2 months on raw vegan.  I was getting too thin rather than think about my teeth.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 09:25:00 am »
I also noticed that coconut and coconut oil seem to help my teeth.

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 10:46:26 am »
I developed mild scurvy (I assume it was scurvy) while on cooked zero carb a couple of years ago. The teeth themselves are ok, but I have receded gum lines now. What foods are recommended to heal this? raw ZC or raw Low Carb is the question. I think raw omnivorous diet makes my teeth/gums better but zero carb makes my skin and hair better and less oily. I think the problems with my teeth on zero carb is from a lack of fresh organ meats. I think the best diet for me is a carnivore diet where the majority of meat comes from organs not muscle meat. Grass fed organ meats are incredibly hard to come get a hold of though.

I also have alot of yellow hard tartar on the base of the teeth around the gums from when I ate cooked foods (it stopped building up since eating raw, but what was there is stuck like cement). Is it possible to get rid of this without a (costly) trip to the dentist? I'd think it's worsening my tooth/gum health despite my better diet.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 10:56:36 am by invisible »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 12:38:35 pm »
I developed mild scurvy (I assume it was scurvy) while on cooked zero carb a couple of years ago. The teeth themselves are ok, but I have receded gum lines now. What foods are recommended to heal this? raw ZC or raw Low Carb is the question. I think raw omnivorous diet makes my teeth/gums better but zero carb makes my skin and hair better and less oily. I think the problems with my teeth on zero carb is from a lack of fresh organ meats. I think the best diet for me is a carnivore diet where the majority of meat comes from organs not muscle meat. Grass fed organ meats are incredibly hard to come get a hold of though.

I also have alot of yellow hard tartar on the base of the teeth around the gums from when I ate cooked foods (it stopped building up since eating raw, but what was there is stuck like cement). Is it possible to get rid of this without a (costly) trip to the dentist? I'd think it's worsening my tooth/gum health despite my better diet.

4 ways--

1.  Go to a dental school.  You can get low-cost cleanings.

2.  There are often very cheap dental clinics for the poor.  Call your local Social Services office to find out.

3.  Get a dental tool at the local pharmacy and CAREFULLY remove the tartar yourself.  Use a mirror and good lighting.

4.  Rub strawberry on your tartar and/or eat papaya.  They both remove tartar, particularly papaya.

I recommend the first or second one. But, whatever.

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 11:55:50 am »
Since my last post in this thread I tried eating more fruits in effort to help my teeth which provided no benefit. Due to the lack of grass fed organs I simply decided to buy grain fed organs. I was skeptical of them at first but after eating grain fed liver, heart and kidney gum bleeding has been cured 100%

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2010, 12:24:25 pm »
Since my last post in this thread I tried eating more fruits in effort to help my teeth which provided no benefit. Due to the lack of grass fed organs I simply decided to buy grain fed organs. I was skeptical of them at first but after eating grain fed liver, heart and kidney gum bleeding has been cured 100%

That's wonderful!  Maybe I should try that.  I found a local source for locally raised animal organs.  They may be grain finished.  I'm not sure yet.  Maybe I should try them, even if they are fed some grain.  My gums don't bleed, but one can never have too healthy teeth :D  Tooth health can be a strong indicator of health in the rest of the body, that's what I read so many places and I think it has a good bit of truth.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2010, 05:32:34 pm »
  I ate raw organs(albeit grassfed) too while on RZC, but they didn't work re getting rid of the rapid dental problems(gums etc.) I got on those rzc trials.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Roselene

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
    • I like We Want 2 Live.
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 05:50:35 am »
 I ate raw organs(albeit grassfed) too while on RZC, but they didn't work re getting rid of the rapid dental problems(gums etc.) I got on those rzc trials.

Did something help your teeth after that?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 06:00:56 am by Roselene »

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 06:02:36 am »
Did the organs include plenty of liver?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 07:50:55 am »
Once I went back to a raw omnivore diet, my teeth immediately improved.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 07:51:39 am »
Some raw liver, as well as raw kidneys, raw suet; and raw marrow in quantity.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 08:13:10 am »
If it was only a small amount of liver occasionally, then that would probably qualify as ZC per Bear Stanley and ZIOH, but if it was a lot, that would probably be called something like raw near-ZC. Restricting liver just to qualify as ZC never made sense to me.

My experience was the opposite of yours, with my dental health improving on cooked VLC and my experiment with raw ZC and then raw VLC and getting a bit worse again as I've gradually re-introduced more fruit and raw honey. The downside of ZC and VLC for me was in the lower GI realm, so I'm trying to find a balance.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk