Author Topic: The End?  (Read 3190 times)

Offline zeno

• Elder
    • View Profile
The End?
« on: May 20, 2011, 07:51:04 am »
I'm curious to know what the people on this forum think about the end of civilization as we know it.

Will a crash occur? If a crash does occur, what do you think it will be like? Do you think we are already experiencing the beginning of a crash?

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: The End?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 08:00:13 am »
I try not to worry about future events that may or may not happen. Civilization will always exist as long as there are humans. There are only declines not ends. The end comes when all of us are dead due to some freak cosmic accident.  :D
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 08:02:46 am »
I'm curious to know what the people on this forum think about the end of civilization as we know it.

Will a crash occur? If a crash does occur, what do you think it will be like? Do you think we are already experiencing the beginning of a crash?

Civilizations "as we know it" ending is always a GIVEN.

Look what happened to various civilizations in the South Americas, Atlantis, Egypt, Greek, Roman Empire, Third Reich, Soviet Union, Ottoman Empire, etc, etc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline zeno

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 11:20:20 pm »
I was referring to this civilization, our civilization, the present civilization. All things come to end; whether it be a civilization or otherwise. I'm curious what people believe about this civilization--its lifespan and nature and what the end will be like.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 11:26:58 pm »
when america start to get more fucked up in more few years there def gon be something interesting..

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 07:12:09 pm »
    Just short of eleven hours they say it will end.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 06:23:26 am »
I heard we have 400 years of relatively tranquil existence ahead. I'll probably but not necessarily be dead by then.
Cheers
Al

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: The End? ATP production decreases!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 03:13:36 pm »

Our major problem is overpopulation. Nature will resolve this dilemma slowly but steadily.

Yesterday I heard a very interesting lecture from genetic researchers. They found out that more and more humans suffer from accelerated (!) decline of mitochondrial ATP production during lifespan. They see this as an genetic defect that is spreading quickly. The result is that people become sicker and sicker. Reproduction rates become lower and lower. Malnutrition is seen as a major factor beside industrial toxins. The problem is getting worse in every new generation, they say. The end result is zero reproduction with thousands of physically disabled people.

Regarding political and economical systems: They will crash, as always. Nothing special.  :) Compound interest works great.

Löwenherz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk