Author Topic: I'm bbbback. All raw, yet again.  (Read 10019 times)

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
I'm bbbback. All raw, yet again.
« on: May 25, 2011, 02:21:22 pm »
So, a while back I made comment that cooked starch was doing me good things, and it was. I gained about 20-25 pounds of lean mass and was looking better than before, when I was all raw. Now however, the situation has changed a bit. Acne returned, though not anything horrible. I am not as regular as when I was all raw. Dropping deuces once in the morning and once night. About three months into eating cooked starch once or twice a day, this turned into irregular, and sometimes in the middle of the day dumplings(real annoying). Ranging from 1 to 4 drop sessions a day. Sometimes sharting. The worst part was my body odor, from all pits. Gas that could kill a SAD family, with arm pit-stink accenting my every appearance. I remember a few times, going a week without shower, while all raw. Now I must shower each day, maybe even twice. I think "how the hell did I ever live like this?" then I remember "oh yeah, aluminum antiperspirant". Not an option to say the least.
With the exception of mead, which hardly counts, I have had no cooked food today. Eggs, butter, cream, peaches, beef, and coriander mead. My scent has already improved. Some new acne has appeared, but to hell with worry, it's better than stinking.

I was skinny on all raw but now I have a good source that provides lots of eggs, and the mead helps digest most of everything. We will see if these additions help in maintaining or even growing muscle mass.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 02:54:39 pm by actup90 »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: I'm bbbback baybee. All raw, yet again.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 02:35:32 pm »
Welcome back.
Thanks for the story.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: I'm bbbback. All raw, yet again.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 03:00:10 pm »
Welcome back.
Thanks for the story.
Thank you GS,

I'll do an update in a few days. Aiming to stay away from the computer, I have been sucked into facebook.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 03:59:19 pm »
    Welcome back!!
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 05:23:54 pm »
Omg Actup you left   :o

Welcome back! And yeah I always thought RPD made people smell better lol. The deficiencies and detoxing the body has to do on SAD makes the stank come out =/

Offline zeno

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 09:25:00 pm »
Stick with the mead! I experienced indigestion when first introducing fat into my diet and when I ate the fat with raw honey, it significantly alleviated my indigestion.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 10:13:34 pm »
    Welcome back!!
Thanks!
Omg Actup you left   :o
Welcome back! And yeah I always thought RPD made people smell better lol. The deficiencies and detoxing the body has to do on SAD makes the stank come out =/
Well, I have been eating about 85 percent raw. First was the addition of starches, this led to cooked meats more frequently. I think when you eat a ton of raw meat, fat, and then you add in cooked food, the body detoxifies much more readily. I was sweating immediately after a starch meal on Saturday. I definitely smell better already!
Stick with the mead! I experienced indigestion when first introducing fat into my diet and when I ate the fat with raw honey, it significantly alleviated my indigestion.
Honey is a magickal food, no doubt about this. Made into mead with the correct fruit or herb, you get even more from it. Ethanol is great for the digestion of meats.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 12:37:51 am »
With the exception of mead, which hardly counts, I have had no cooked food today.

Is your mead heated?
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 06:58:31 am »
When people eat 100% raw, they don't need to take shower, brush their teeth or any normal activities that we do in this society. Earlier of your life if you eat raw, you are much better off. My son takes shower yesterday 2 months later. Absolutely no odor. He doesn't brush his teeth (matter of fact he does not even know it), his mouth is refreshing all day long. For me, the body odor improves dramatically, but without brushing my teeth end of the day, feels uncomfortable, and of course, using only baking soda.

It's proven many times before that starches are our enemy. Even my pet fish eating paleo. They eat live roaches. They make way less poops and they look so great without changing their water.
bugs or country chickens

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 11:32:52 am »
I heavily disagree, as I think that showering etc. is indeed needed.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 11:38:11 am »
Today I did not have that gross sticky skin feeling, despite working with children all day from 7a-730p. Mostly outside tossing them around in the 90 degree heat. I can sense that raw is going to be the way to go when the thermometer hits 120. Arm pit smell was a little better, my alcohol based forest scent was able to keep it down for a change, so that is a plus. Acne, still new surface erruptions coming, but the cysts seem to be dissolving.

Is your mead heated?
Some of them are tea brews, allowed to cool, then add raw honey and levure a vin. Some, like the prickly pear fruit, are all raw including the water.
When people eat 100% raw, they don't need to take shower, brush their teeth or any normal activities that we do in this society. Earlier of your life if you eat raw, you are much better off. My son takes shower yesterday 2 months later. Absolutely no odor. He doesn't brush his teeth (matter of fact he does not even know it), his mouth is refreshing all day long. For me, the body odor improves dramatically, but without brushing my teeth end of the day, feels uncomfortable, and of course, using only baking soda.
Very inspiring to hear of your son, that is one very lucky young man. With old people doing it successfully, I am glad to be starting at 20. Still, in order to breed, I will most likely continue showering regularly.  I'm not a fan of baking soda(like, wtf is it and why does it burn!?! lol), I brush dry or with a mouth full of butter or possibly clay. The assertion AV puts out, saying that TPD produces no mouth odor, I find hard to believe. Could be possible though, eating only raw seems so "right" to me.
It's proven many times before that starches are our enemy. Even my pet fish eating paleo. They eat live roaches. They make way less poops and they look so great without changing their water.
Appears that survival was the only reason people ate starches that needed to be cooked. Holding respect for that, I think I will utilize the benefits of living in a thriving(in a way) culture.... Regarding the fish tank... That is fascinating, I remember needing to change my beta fish tank every other week. Smelt atrocious.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 11:43:30 am »
I'm with Geoff on this one. Common people find any natural funk offensive. They would rather smell antibiotic sprays like lysol or febreze, and the whole onslaught of perfumes.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 01:47:22 pm »
I'm with Geoff on this one. Common people find any natural funk offensive. They would rather smell antibiotic sprays like lysol or febreze, and the whole onslaught of perfumes.

Its more than fitting in. People live in a dirty environment and also eating raw exude alot of old and new crap through the skin. Bathing regularly at least with water and something abrasive is necessary to get this stuff off the skin or it is just re-absorbed. the whole idea of avoiding chemicals/showers becomes pointless if you just have stuff on your skin that doesn't blow away in the wind. Same if there is no serious filter on the shower. Without a filter its definitely best to use cold short showers.

In addition to hair you seem to be able to get away with just washing with water for the most part with something occasionally to strip crap and such and perhaps deliver some nutrition to the hair. The skin is sort of the same. It doesn't need a shampoo or 'soap' per se but it might need something on top of water/washcloth to really get that deeper clean. Washing dishes and stuff with water similarly tends not to work and those surfaces are far less porous and absorb-able. I guess one could use lemons and other concoctions in lieu of real soaps. eggs whites work great with hair, heard some clays and muds also work well.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 02:39:16 pm »
I avoid showering as much as possible because it dries my skin out. I have to coat myself in coconut oil afterwards.
Everybodies skin is continuously shedding anyway. Within 30 days or so the surface layer of skin is completely replaced. I assume a lot of excreted toxins on the skin will drop off of the body with the skin cells.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 05:41:39 pm »
I avoid showering as much as possible because it dries my skin out. I have to coat myself in coconut oil afterwards.
Everybodies skin is continuously shedding anyway. Within 30 days or so the surface layer of skin is completely replaced. I assume a lot of excreted toxins on the skin will drop off of the body with the skin cells.

I think Aajonus mentions that too. Makes sense.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 05:48:06 pm »

My wife is like this.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 09:11:20 pm »

if this was true why would there be reason to avoid soaps and chemicals if they didn't penetrate deeper levels of skin and tissue? Wouldnt they also stay on the top layers and flake off? In one of the books Aajonus says if you are doing saunas that if you are not showering every 4(?) minutes or so you just absorb all the toxins back into the skin and then deeper tissues and blood.

If you live out in the middle of nowhere and arn't very active/sweating you can get away with showering less. If your smell gets worse over time its a good sign things are building up in that regard.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 12:20:24 pm »
I'm not telling anyone not to take shower. All I mean that, clean diet is enough for keeping a clean body. Plus there's a good reason to avoid showering in the western world, where city water is chemically loaded with poison.
bugs or country chickens

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 07:55:15 am »
Where do you get your raw cream and butter from? How much do you pay for it?

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 11:02:15 am »
Where do you get your raw cream and butter from? How much do you pay for it?
I'd love to tell you but that information is quite sensitive. For the protection of my friend I will not be able to share that info.
Yes, I am serious, you can thank the DoA and the FDA. You can get raw milk from "Save your Dairy LLC" but they are not allowed to sell cream because they "do not have sufficient space", so sayeth the parasitic class.

Thank you for sharing. I will see if I can incorporate this in. Seems intense!
Exercise makes you sick? WTF?
Maybe you are working out with food in your gut, that always gets me.
I only do yoga and hiking.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk