Author Topic: Looking for a scout wanderer accomplice- er i mean partner.  (Read 9456 times)

CitrusHigh

Starting next spring I'd like to wander the US and canada. I'm looking for a partner in crime.

Qualifications include (And I possess all of these myself):

Tracking and awareness experience
Knowledge of bushcraft, including matchless fire, weapon and trap making.
Must understand and practice the law of attraction
Knowledge of edible and medicinal plants.
Knowledge of animals and their habits.
Primitive weather forecasting
Mental capacities including pyschic powers etc.
A desire to annihilate limiting beliefs and reach our full potential/evolve.
Must be physically fit and capable of defending self, hunting game, and performing all functions necessary for thriving in our mother's lands.
Also a desire to live within the folds of nature, NOT fighting against her.
Must eat raw foods including raw meats, that is essential and hence my posting this here instead of a tracker or awareness forum.
Must not believe in any organized religion, they are only limiting and full of shit, the only real religion is truth, and that might be limiting too! In other words, you have to be seeking to know the nature of reality, and if it exists, our creator.
Must be healthy mentally and physically.
Must believe in infinite love, or at least the possibility of it. You should be practicing it too!
Must have a grateful spirit and be totally awestruck and in love with this life, like me!
Must believe that all is one, there is no separation.
Must be happy, present, and comfortable with discomfort.
Must be comfortable with the use of entheogens, you don't need to partake yourself, but you may not hold negative views of them.

Helpful but not strictly necessary: A knowledge of permaculture and gardening. We may decide to be stationary if we find a spot we like, and I've got a pouch full of heirloom seeds begging to be planted!

I know this person exists out there, however slim the chances of us meeting are, that is not my concern, I really don't even need to post this, I ask and receive, that is the way the universe works, it's the law!  ;)

happy off-trails!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a scout wanderer accomplice- er i mean partner.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 06:26:51 am »
I went on walk about, around the US years ago and found it to be the most spiritually liberating experience imaginable. If I hadn't been busy breeding like a rabit the past couple of years I would gladly hit the open trail once more from a paleo way of life.

If you do find a good partner and hit the off beaten path, then may I suggest that you keep a thread devoted to your travels. Most city libraries have free internet. You could let us know how and where you are.

If you ever make it out near Kentucky then Perhaps Me and the kids could met up with you somewhere around the Daniel Boone National Forrest and have a paleo picnic. I will bring my Kentucky raised calf and lamb fat, along with some of the finest Kentucky grown blue grass(if you know what I mean)

All energy flows through the whims of the great magnate,

If you feel a calling to go out and wander the earth with a kindred spirit then I send my blessings to the one with such a foolhardy aspiration
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 08:42:24 am »
Thanks saber, found a couple possibilities already. I don't know when this will happen for sure, but would like to make it happen before I hit my 30's.

And I do know what you mean!

Would love to meet up with you and the fam, and I'm sure that will happen eventually!

Where did you go on your walkabout?

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 04:14:31 pm »
Hi Citrushigh, it sounds like a great adventure.

Would you care to say more about this requirement:
"Must understand and practice the law of attraction?"

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 02:07:14 pm »
My first adventure was when I was 19 and gave up on material possession. Slaving away for a small portion of money that was controlled by a corrupt empire became to much for me to put up with , so I quit my job and started walking down toward Florida with a pack of camping gear. What a freak-en journey it was.

I made it down to the west coast of Florida after hiking about 30 miles a day or so. I would hitch a ride occasionally as well. I ended up camping out on the beach for a couple of weeks and had some of the most wonderful experiences imaginable. There is nothing like being woken up by the sun rising over the ocean waves. Anyway eventually the elements began to wear on me and the summer heat became to much to handle so I headed back for home. I spent the rest of the summer camping out in parks around Lexington and making friends with all the street tramps.

The following spring I headed out for Massachusetts looking for a friend who claimed I would be able to work on an organic farm, but I ended up not being able to find the place so after enduring a few days of rain in Amherst I took the last bit of money I had and got a greyhound ticket for California. I ended up spending about a couple months meandering around northern California living off of collecting recyclables. I did a lot of soul searching and had a wonderful time, but the law kept harassing me and I missed a court date so instead of spending a month in jail I decided to go back home and try and grow up.

My current dream involves taking my children down the Appalachia trail for at least about three weeks each summer once they are a little older. Or perhaps take a walk down the blue ridge parkway.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 07:47:02 pm »
Hi Citrushigh, it sounds like a great adventure.

Would you care to say more about this requirement:
"Must understand and practice the law of attraction?"

Hi Zbr, google those words for more info, LOTS of info out there on the web. But basically the law of attraction is a universal law that applies equally to everyone and it states that like attracts like and applies to your thoughts, beliefs and behaviors (and some would say pretty much everything else).

But my purpose for using it is to create my reality. And what I want in my reality is evolution, consciousness, enlightenment, happiness, health, abundance and love. And by dwelling on these things consciously each day, more of it is brought in to your life. Try it for a while. See if it doesn't work. It is a universal law, and if you truly believe that what you want is attainable, and you do not put any limits on the way it comes in to your life, then it has to, without exception! If you have more questions you can ask me here, or PM me, have a great day!

My first adventure was when I was 19 and gave up on material possession. Slaving away for a small portion of money that was controlled by a corrupt empire became to much for me to put up with , so I quit my job and started walking down toward Florida with a pack of camping gear. What a freak-en journey it was.

I made it down to the west coast of Florida after hiking about 30 miles a day or so. I would hitch a ride occasionally as well. I ended up camping out on the beach for a couple of weeks and had some of the most wonderful experiences imaginable. There is nothing like being woken up by the sun rising over the ocean waves. Anyway eventually the elements began to wear on me and the summer heat became to much to handle so I headed back for home. I spent the rest of the summer camping out in parks around Lexington and making friends with all the street tramps.

The following spring I headed out for Massachusetts looking for a friend who claimed I would be able to work on an organic farm, but I ended up not being able to find the place so after enduring a few days of rain in Amherst I took the last bit of money I had and got a greyhound ticket for California. I ended up spending about a couple months meandering around northern California living off of collecting recyclables. I did a lot of soul searching and had a wonderful time, but the law kept harassing me and I missed a court date so instead of spending a month in jail I decided to go back home and try and grow up.

My current dream involves taking my children down the Appalachia trail for at least about three weeks each summer once they are a little older. Or perhaps take a walk down the blue ridge parkway.

What an awesome adventure! I did something similar on the island of kaua'i  and what an incredible trip that was! You should post a detailed chronology, or at least highlights of your walkabout and adventures. That kind of thing is fascinating to me, and all too rare!

Your kids will be so lucky to go on the appalachian trail, what an amazing experience! Ok, back to farm work for me!

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 02:15:21 pm »
Lol I fit the bill just fine however I don't want to go on a walk about!

If I did, I wouldn't want to do it here, America sickens me as it is, I don't need to see any more of it haha.

I am trying to make my ideal reality and to do that I have to pick a spot and stay put, you know what I mean?

CitrusHigh

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 11:01:14 pm »
ummm thanks for stopping in to let me know you're not interested, I was really worried about that! whew, glad that's off my mind, hahaha

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 08:28:23 am »
visit daniel suelo? then find me:o

zerocurrency.blogspot.com ---moab

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 09:04:45 am »

had you posted this in the past? I remember reading this guys stuff awhile back...pretty amazing stuff

P.S. this is alot of demands and qualifications! you are a match.com nightmare Ryan!

Primitive weather forecasting
Mental capacities including pyschic powers etc.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 09:20:57 am »
yeh im pretty sure i have, back when me and rooney ruled the universe!

honestly though, i am totally qualified, but dont want to travel no mo!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 09:24:04 am »
p.s eh rougefarmer come hang out with me, id sit and tend a piece of land forever
also ayo ryan i just combined my seed collection and am really fuckin ridiculously wealthy of seeds, ack landlandlandlandmanifestland :0

Offline feralflannery

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 03:08:46 am »
Is it still your intention to do this or have you already?
In a time of a turning world, budding awareness, and the surrender of time, it is important to follow our hearts and I wonder, with a dream like this in it, where has yours led you?
I am looking for a community; rather, a community is looking for me to step up and become an active part of their awakening, though I've yet to meet it. I am called to walk until I find it, following the unseen trail, though I feel that solo journeying is a step back, though it may lead me forward. I have been practicing patience (a long word for trust).

I possess all skills but weapon and trap making, and find that revealing.
Also permaculture knowledge and experience, from small to very large scale, working with soil brews and crystals and bulldozers.

I have seeds and I have land, but I have no people.

I am brand new to this site, but find your words potent, though they've been here awhile.
What is your name?
I'm called Tiffany.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 09:29:35 pm »
had you posted this in the past? I remember reading this guys stuff awhile back...pretty amazing stuff

P.S. this is alot of demands and qualifications! you are a match.com nightmare Ryan!

Lol a fella can dream can't he? But surliously, manifesting things is getting easier and easier, why not a matched counterpart? A kindred, somebody on the same page? I've spent my whole life and alien among my peers. Ever since elementary school I found myself off exploring while the other kids were playing on the playground at recess. I've never really fit in, but only learned to own it in the last 7 years or so. Now that I know my gifts are pretty unique, I'd like to have a companion who speaks the same language. Besides, for the kind of walkabout I have in mind, they're all pretty much essentials.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012, 09:32:33 pm »
p.s eh rougefarmer come hang out with me, id sit and tend a piece of land forever
also ayo ryan i just combined my seed collection and am really fuckin ridiculously wealthy of seeds, ack landlandlandlandmanifestland :0

Are you still sitting on all your seed Jessica?

CitrusHigh

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 09:41:09 pm »
Is it still your intention to do this or have you already?
In a time of a turning world, budding awareness, and the surrender of time, it is important to follow our hearts and I wonder, with a dream like this in it, where has yours led you?
I am looking for a community; rather, a community is looking for me to step up and become an active part of their awakening, though I've yet to meet it. I am called to walk until I find it, following the unseen trail, though I feel that solo journeying is a step back, though it may lead me forward. I have been practicing patience (a long word for trust).

I possess all skills but weapon and trap making, and find that revealing.
Also permaculture knowledge and experience, from small to very large scale, working with soil brews and crystals and bulldozers.

I have seeds and I have land, but I have no people.

I am brand new to this site, but find your words potent, though they've been here awhile.
What is your name?
I'm called Tiffany.

Yeah I'm still doing it. But postponed a bit. Practicing patience too because I'd like to get up from this computer right now, walk out the door and not come back ever/until my good and ready.

I'm called Ryan for now. But that might change soon too! It is a pleasure to meet you, looking forward to your contributions here!

PS you, Jessica and Rogue farmer should get together, sounds like a match to me.

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 07:33:01 am »
I still hope to scout and wander one day alone with a partner, just to be able. I made a little fort behind my garage. I'm going to start sleeping outside as much as possible. It's just a small start. My neighbor has a big bright light all night that they won't turn off >:
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Bacchal

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 06:22:12 am »

I spent the better part of an entire weekend holed up in a Michigan bookstore last month reading "The Man Who Quit Money" - one of the most fascinating people I ever read about.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 08:22:56 am »
I spent the better part of an entire weekend holed up in a Michigan bookstore last month reading "The Man Who Quit Money" - one of the most fascinating people I ever read about.

hes such a cool guy, i got to meet him and hear him give a talk on his tour for this book, his ideas are so pure and honest its beautiful, and the way it opened up those who were really defensive about the idea, like they could nevereverever ever imagine changing one little thing in their life to become less dependent on the "economy" really started analysing this dependence and i think the awakening of those feelings gets them thinking that their security and INsecurities stem from this dependence, not being self sustaining but also not being able to depend on the neighbor or community..........strange times!  good on you for reading that book without monetary exchange:)

Offline Bacchal

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 01:47:11 pm »
I started browsing reviews and the like after reading that book, and the critics have such visceral reactions over him, carrying on about being "a parasite" and what-not. They sincerely seem offended by the way he lives. Some people just can't seem to tolerate when one of their own goes feral and reverts back to wild living. It's "uncivilized", I guess. His response to one such person claiming that he "takes from others without giving anything back in return" was: "I know whether or not your statement is true, and you know that I know whether or not it is true, because it is about me. But do you know that your statement is true? This is what I mean about passing judgement." Perfect.
The delicious irony in such criticisms is that Americans have such a collective hard-on for Jesus, and then when they're faced with someone who is actually living as Jesus preached, they have a shit-fit and the stoning begins.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 10:20:40 pm »
I started browsing reviews and the like after reading that book, and the critics have such visceral reactions over him, carrying on about being "a parasite" and what-not. They sincerely seem offended by the way he lives. Some people just can't seem to tolerate when one of their own goes feral and reverts back to wild living. It's "uncivilized", I guess. His response to one such person claiming that he "takes from others without giving anything back in return" was: "I know whether or not your statement is true, and you know that I know whether or not it is true, because it is about me. But do you know that your statement is true? This is what I mean about passing judgement." Perfect.
The delicious irony in such criticisms is that Americans have such a collective hard-on for Jesus, and then when they're faced with someone who is actually living as Jesus preached, they have a shit-fit and the stoning begins.

Aaaahahhahaha, well said both of you!

Things keep up at the pace they are though and no one will have much choice, this country is about to hit the fan if something doesn't give, you can be sure of it.

Offline Bacchal

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2013, 02:18:58 pm »
 ;D Thanks.

Yep, I think we have some harsh lessons coming this way. But, it's the harsh lessons that stick.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk