Author Topic: Aajonus Radio Interview  (Read 3895 times)

Offline davidg

• Forager
    • View Profile
Aajonus Radio Interview
« on: September 19, 2008, 09:59:13 pm »
The host of oneradionetwork.com scheduled the interview on 2 different occasions and Aajonus either did not answer or the phone was busy.  Very disappointing to say the least and definitely the last time I will try to promote Aajonus to anyone.  I'll post the interview if it ever happens.           

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Aajonus Radio Interview
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 11:45:25 pm »
The host of oneradionetwork.com scheduled the interview on 2 different occasions and Aajonus either did not answer or the phone was busy.  Very disappointing to say the least and definitely the last time I will try to promote Aajonus to anyone.  I'll post the interview if it ever happens.          

That's odd - Aajonus is usually dead-keen on publicity of any kind. You contacted Aajonus via optimal@earthlink.net, I presume?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline davidg

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 12:22:18 am »
Yes, I and the radio host communicated with him through email and phone calls.  I am sure Aajonus is traveling.  I hope the interview will take place once he is back in CA and settled in.   

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 07:13:26 am »
I am looking for videos and audio of Aajonus.
Can you point to URLs where we can find them?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 05:50:09 pm »
I am looking for videos and audio of Aajonus.
Can you point to URLs where we can find them?

Hilarion.com has CDs and audio-cassette tapes with Aajonus' voice on them - contact Jon C Fox at fox@hilarion.com re this. However, apart from the consultations, he simply states on the tapes exactly what he writes about in his 2 books.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk