5 (50%)
A
3 (30%)
B
2 (20%)
AB
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: what's your blood group?  (Read 1799 times)

Offline csrpj

• Forager
    • View Profile
what's your blood group?
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:06:36 pm »
it should be obvious to many of you why i'm starting this poll. for those for whom it isn't, google the "blood type diet".

it doesn't have any solid empirical studies behind and is commonly regarded as bunk, but it's popular enough that i thought it'd be good to start a few polls in various forums and compare the results with the statistical average.

BTW, i'm assuming the vast majority of people here are on a high meat based diet and find it to be (one of) the best diets for them. if you don't fall into this category PLEASE DON'T VOTE!

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: what's your blood group?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 07:02:18 pm »
I tried that diet for a while. It tell everyone (regardless of blood type) to didge sugar and grains. That makes everyone feel better. Tada!!

I'm type A. Luckily i never went vegatarian as D'adamo suggested for my blood type. I seem do very well on lots of red meat and dairy. All thing to avoid :D Now that I think about it just about everything I eat nowadays are to be avoided for my type.

D'adamo's so called "history of the blood types" is pure fantasy. Science has proven beyond a single shad of doubt that type A is the oldest blood type. Type a was already present 8myo yrs ago when whe were stil chimps.

So its not O for old but A for ancestral   ;)
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk