Author Topic: Predicting Strong Earthquakes via Astronomical Alignments  (Read 1667 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Predicting Strong Earthquakes via Astronomical Alignments
« on: May 25, 2011, 01:59:20 am »
Thanks to the research of Dr. Mensur Omerbashich of the European Royal Society, we can now predict when strong earthquakes will possibly happen. I just hope next time around we will be able to tell exactly WHERE it will happen too… and Dr. Omerbashich says it can be done! Science advances!

Conclusion:

The Earth’s strong seismicity is unrelated to tectonics, and they both arise due to the same
external (astronomical) causes. So their mutual causality is not real either. This discovery can have significant effects in preserving human life and habitat, mainly in quake-prone regions. Combined with careful studies of the structural characteristics of the lithosphere, knowledge unveiled via the georesonator concept now offers a real prospect for scientific earthquake forecast. Approximate forecast is feasible in time, location and magnitude. Time-wise, this can be done to within a few days, by monitoring the Earth’s response to a long alignment as it occurs. Location-wise, this can be done by narrowing the location down to geographical frontiers of the regions/plates whose oscillation frequencies are expected to reach the collapse mode considerably sooner than any other’s, as the gravitational shadow traverses the Earth (the candidate-regions). Magnitude-wise, this can be done within a few degrees of magnitude, as most earthquakes shown here to be caused by the alignments are of the ~M6+ strength.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/05/25/predicting-strong-earthquakes-via-astronomical-alignments/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Predicting Strong Earthquakes via Astronomical Alignments
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 09:02:20 pm »
Jyotish (Hindu astrology) says that certain planetary alignments such as eclipses usher in death and destruction from natural causes. I cannot explain that one but it certainly jives with what you are saying.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk