Author Topic: The FDA again this is FUCKING FASCISM  (Read 11827 times)

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The FDA again this is FUCKING FASCISM
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:31:54 am »
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/8294-walnuts-are-drugs-says-fda

FDA = Bunch of nazis!!
Doesn't surprise me. The government is corrupt and nothing they do is in our favor. It's all for their gain.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 07:06:14 am »
They are going real Mad at super fast rate I mean they promote "heart healthy" potato chips and take all the real food out of reach for health seeking people.... they ban supplements and already banned raw milk they pasteurize orange juice they are the devil

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 08:10:49 am »
It seems to me that its getting harder and harder to find real food anymore, and the FDA is doing nothing to address the actual threats to public health. In fact they are the ones authorizing the use of experimental chemical agents at the behest of the chemical companies that seem to dominate the food production industry.

Chemical companies in charge of the food supply is a blatant conflict of interest that will not be resolved in the foreseeable future.

Its horrible whats going on, corruption out in the open. Why doesn't the FDA begin an all out investigation on the revelations that GMO poisons are accumulating in people and in every animal study these substances cause serious problems.

The pesticides that are still being used today are proven to cause brain dysfunction in children who test positive for the chemical residues, and yet there are no further efforts being made to correct such atrocity. You hardly even hear it mentioned at all.

They are not doing their job, and instead the entire organization has been hijacked by special interest who don't even bother to investigate any relevant food issues, and instead propagate witch hunts against the few healthy and unadulterated foods that are left.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:10:54 pm by TylerDurden »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 08:18:38 am »
How will I be able to smoke my walnuts without getting a bad rap now?

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 10:44:06 am »
They are going real Mad at super fast rate I mean they promote "heart healthy" potato chips and take all the real food out of reach for health seeking people.... they ban supplements and already banned raw milk they pasteurize orange juice they are the devil

I have to agree, they are the devil, undercover. Most people don't notice what the FDA is actually doing.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 11:00:11 am »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 11:31:01 am »
The FDA does its best to make anything that helps to prevent or cure cancer illegal. There are hundreds. This I have watched. The cancer business is big bucks. I could make you a long list of the things that the FDA outlawed or are trying to outlaw that are simple, cost-effective, natural and easily obtainable things that affect cancer. If you claim that anything prevents cancer or makes the body better able to fight cancer it is the fastest way to get it outlawed. The hoaxes tend to stay and the things that are the most effective natural cures are gone after with the most vehemence - ESPECIALLY when the general public starts to recognize the effectiveness. It's one of my hobbies at this point thinking through cancer cures that can't be outlawed. There are some. Not many - but there are some. The FDA might be able to make all foods be pasteurized eventually and all herbs illegal and growing your own fruits and vegetables illegal - or at least Monsanto might make growing non-mutant stuff impossible. But there are a few things that I just can't imagine ever being illegal. Not many - but a few. The FDA is in bed with Monsanto and The American Cancer Society. It's just the way it is.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 11:55:28 am »
The FDA does its best to make anything that helps to prevent or cure cancer illegal. There are hundreds. This I have watched. The cancer business is big bucks. I could make you a long list of the things that the FDA outlawed or are trying to outlaw that are simple, cost-effective, natural and easily obtainable things that affect cancer. If you claim that anything prevents cancer or makes the body better able to fight cancer it is the fastest way to get it outlawed. The hoaxes tend to stay and the things that are the most effective natural cures are gone after with the most vehemence - ESPECIALLY when the general public starts to recognize the effectiveness. It's one of my hobbies at this point thinking through cancer cures that can't be outlawed. There are some. Not many - but there are some. The FDA might be able to make all foods be pasteurized eventually and all herbs illegal and growing your own fruits and vegetables illegal - or at least Monsanto might make growing non-mutant stuff impossible. But there are a few things that I just can't imagine ever being illegal. Not many - but a few. The FDA is in bed with Monsanto and The American Cancer Society. It's just the way it is.

Please see if they can outlaw my cancer cure methods at http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/03/20/is-there-a-cure-for-cancer-yes-everyone-can-do-this/

I'd want to make videos and e-books for in-their-faces to stop this cancer scam.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 12:39:16 pm »
The sad thing is that in the US they might very well be able to stop paleo except for people that can hunt and forage. It likely will get more and more difficult  They have been quite successful at outlawing raw milk which then made Johanna Budwig's exceptional cure for cancer very difficult - to say the least - which seems crazy to me - so I can easily imagine raw meat being outlawed if it becomes something that people start to eat raw. The FDA told the man I met yesterday that raises his own grass-fed cows that he makes into hamburgers at his hamburger joint here in town that if he cooked a burger "rare" he had to get every customer who buys one to sign the receipt and then he had to keep that receipt for THREE YEARS or he can be closed down.

They outlawed many raw foods as a matter of fact. They might be successful at pasteurizing all eggs in the near future. They have made it almost impossible to get raw almonds and soon you might not be able to get any raw nuts. They made raw peach and apricot kernels illegal except to be sold for cosmetic use. Almost all fruits that are imported to this country are irradiated. They are now trying to pass laws where it will be illegal for you to save seeds from your own plants. They work at entrapping small farmers and any vendor. They set up sting operations to make examples of the small fries so others won't try. They went after an Amish farmer because one of his young daughters took some money for raw milk even though not one person ever got sick from that farm - if anything they were the spitting images of health - and they only had a small group of people coming to the farm for milk.

All it would take, I think, is for a large enough quantity of people claiming to be cured of cancer and never feeling better in their lives by eating raw meat and then one person (maybe even paid to say it) saying they felt sick from eating some raw meat - for suddenly no one in  America to be able to buy raw meat in a store again. It could all be processed with some chemical or be flash-pasteurized.

Think about how hard it is to buy grass-fed animals or to get free-range eggs. The reason most Americans can't get raw milk is because if people were able to get it - soon the big dairy businesses would not be able to compete with the quality so the big businesses use their big bucks to squash the small guy any way they can. It happens constantly. What a fight there is here in Texas. And - the cattle industry is very strong here so if they think that natural grass-fed cattle is gong to steal the business from their feed-lots and the only way they can fight it is to make all meat toxic by law - you can bet they would use their MASSIVE power, connections, money and powerful lawyers to achieve that - quickly and easily.

Ok - so I'm a cynic - but I've been watching this whole thing for too long. I can't believe how fast our supply of decent food is being destroyed in front of my eyes. So even if a cure is based on being able to get decent food from a store...... I don't keep it as part of my list of cures that they can't outlaw. The small group of paleos are better off actually NOT being too mainstream, having gurus and big press or too many people realizing its power. Sad - so sad - but I think it's true.   :'(
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:25:11 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 05:11:43 pm »
Why does it affect you so much when you live in Russia?

I live in israel and one day I wanna live in the us!
and some countries follow the FDA way...

Raw milk is banned in israel its ilegall! why? because its how its in the US.....

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 05:40:22 pm »
I live in israel and one day I wanna live in the us!
and some countries follow the FDA way...

Raw milk is banned in israel its ilegall! why? because its how its in the US.....

Maybe you need to wake up and change your mind about living in the US.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 05:48:01 pm »
The FDA is not, of itself, evil; it simply reflects the majority opinion in the US. Since the middle of the nineteenth century, medicine has been the national deity. and bacteria has been the arch-enemy. In a nation where the majority rules, we have only to look at the majority opinion to see why things are the way they are. It is not only so in the US.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 07:27:34 pm »
The FDA is not, of itself, evil; it simply reflects the majority opinion in the US. Since the middle of the nineteenth century, medicine has been the national deity. and bacteria has been the arch-enemy. In a nation where the majority rules, we have only to look at the majority opinion to see why things are the way they are. It is not only so in the US.

No majority votes on the actions of the FDA, they are a power-wielding bureaucracy, created by government fiat. Yes, the federal government fills its positions of power through a semi-democratic process (the tyranny of the majority). Yet, the root of the government system is based on politics (might makes right), not on voluntary association. This is obvious if you look at history and study the origins of Federal power: a small group of men got together and made a document, which they supposed was binding upon everyone both then, and everyone into the future, forever ("The Constitution"). But this is hardly a voluntary and free participatory system. There is no opting out, and to do what the "founders" did would be considered today illegal, probably a punishable offense. We are basically enslaved at birth by our political masters in the US.

See:
http://www.lysanderspooner.org/node/44

Of course, if by "no, of itself, evil" you are referring to the individuals that are part of the FDA, I agree. But they have their marching orders just like so many other government parasites.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 06:35:30 am »
The FDA is not, of itself, evil; it simply reflects the majority opinion in the US.

But who gives the majority their opinion? They didn't come to it by themselves...

5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 07:28:13 am »
I was just reading about the Wai Diet (I have so much to learn about RAF!). At the Wai World site it said that meat is now all irradiated. Is this true?

If it is true then what I predicted regarding paleo diets has already happened. Fruits grown anywhere except the US are irradiated (that much I have learned) and if all meat even if it is produced in the US is irradiated before shipping to the store, then it's already over.

I can still get non-irradiated meat and fruit from the Farmer's Market (at least I am assuming so) - but the FDA is even cracking down on that market. It is quite difficult for instance to get eggs that have not been refrigerated or washed at the market - and the market we have here is better than most places in the country. I can get grass-fed local meats - rarely unfrozen - but at least not pasteurized. Even this could change though because I cannot get raw milk or raw soft cheeses from the raw dairy farmer that comes to the market.  -\

Children are sent to school to make them good citizens - which means not to think for themselves, ask too many questions, be in their bodies or challenge the status quo. This, combined with diet that deadens the mind, is what allows us to be so easily brain-washed and manipulated. Most of the time we are being manipulated because of greed and because we have been very well-trained to "eat" anything we are fed physically or intellectually. 

Offline wildoscar

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 11:14:05 am »
So true there Mag.  Good post.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 12:27:36 pm »
From what I understand, irradiation only kills the bacteria in the meat, and does no other harm.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2011, 04:54:40 am »
From what I understand, irradiation only kills the bacteria in the meat, and does no other harm.
Sorry TD, but it's not at all my understanding. A typical answer from proponents of food irradiation is that "it's no more harmful than cooking". Well, we can agree on that statement!  ;)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 05:42:01 am »
It's ironic that the FDA is wasting time and money cracking down on Amish farmers and people growing gardens in their yards while the global economy plummets and gov't debt is massive. We may need farms and gardens now more than ever.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 06:33:22 am »
It's ironic that the FDA is wasting time and money cracking down on Amish farmers and people growing gardens in their yards while the global economy plummets and gov't debt is massive. We may need farms and gardens now more than ever.

They aren't a business so why should they be interested in serving customers? The waste of time and money sums up all government activity.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 12:57:24 pm »
Sorry TD, but it's not at all my understanding. A typical answer from proponents of food irradiation is that "it's no more harmful than cooking". Well, we can agree on that statement!  ;)
It seems only an electronic method to kill bacteria. Any proof that it disrupts other processes?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 12:32:47 am »
It seems only an electronic method to kill bacteria. Any proof that it disrupts other processes?

They use gamma rays, electron beams and x rays to irradiate food, raw meat ... Got that from cdc.gov. Also it kills all the microbes, e coli etc. Afaic x rays do not belong anywhere near anything that comes in contact with my body, and my body seriously needs aerobic bacteria to the point I am best off not eating anything treated. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:37:22 am by TylerDurden »
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2011, 12:38:10 am »
I thought bacteria quickly infest anything that has  had bacteria removed from it.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk