Author Topic: kidney transplant  (Read 2240 times)

Offline papangue

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
kidney transplant
« on: August 08, 2011, 02:03:38 am »
Hello
My dad have a kidney transplant since 17 years,
I like to know if it will be helpful for him to follow a paleo diet?
Any thoughts about dialysis and renal transplant will be very appreciated.

And again sorry for my english

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 02:24:02 am by nicolasfromreunionisland »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: kidney transplant
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 10:40:04 pm »
    One of the reasons that triggered me to start a RAFD was to heal my kidneys that I believe could have wound up on dialysis eventually if I hadn't changed course dietarily.  I was actually reading about nutrition for animals, but it hit me that this may have been unexplored for people, yet be something that works better than what's already offered. 

Another thing is fifteen -twenty years ago I was looking for nutrition to heal failed kidneys, but my trusty family owned health-food store proprietors who seemed to have good ideas for everything else basically said you're just out of luck when it comes to failure of that organ. 

It was so good to read of raw animal foods healing failed kidneys, even if it was in animals.

My urinary system does feel better by eating RAFs.

RAFs really help prevent rejection/autoimmunity.

I'll send you something.  Also, I feel high meats help me a lot with my kidneys, especially high kidney.  Thankfully I was never on dialysis though, although I know it is a blessing to get the treatment.

"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk