Author Topic: Ron Paul for President of the USA  (Read 228418 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Ron Paul for President of the USA
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2011, 01:24:56 pm »
Yes, but a baby who has already been born can make someone's life misery, all they do is drink milk and cry-they are worthless and completely dependent, why not kill the baby then if the woman decides she doesn't want to take care of it?
  Actually, that's what most women did in the countless millenia before birth-control:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide

It was notorious for women to , for example, drown their newborn babies in the river Tiber in Rome all the way up to the 19th century, simply because they couldn't cope with the child, plus there was the social stigma of being a single mother etc.. Now that we have the birth-control pill, this is largely prevented, and modern abortion methods kill only a barely sentient tiny embryo in a humane pain-free fashion, rather than the previous method of smothering or drowning a fully functioning baby.

One of my reasons for being in favour of abortion is that a hair-dresser acquaintance  was the result of a rape of an Austrian woman by a Russian soldier in c. 1945. Her mother, due to foolish Catholic reasons etc. , did not abort her, and so gave birth to her daughter. The mother then, naturally, treated the child like the purest dogsh*t until the daughter could eventually grow up and escape from that  sheer hell. Some of the more psychotic pro-life people forbid abortion even in the case of rape or birth-defects, and that just stinks. Plus, abortion is often used by those elements of society who, quite frankly, shouldn't be having children anyway, such as crack-addicts and the like.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2011, 02:59:44 pm »

Can we quit with the off-topic pro-life / pro-death thing?

Back to Ron Paul.

News is that his birthday bash drive for fund raising was interrupted by hackers doing a DDOS on their server.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5VHEtXOxHc

and Ron Paul is exploding!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3EptrKOms
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:11:10 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2011, 10:16:25 am »

interesting cartoon GS

I am neither pro-life or pro-choice

I think this stand may be detrimental to his campaign because I suspect that a lot of women and men may not agree. However there is a certain population that will buy into it.

However he does do a very credible job of selling it.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2011, 10:20:12 am »
I also love what he says about government Police with bulletproof vests etc raiding people who want to drink raw mik.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2011, 10:38:44 am »
Ron Paul  :-*
bugs or country chickens

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2011, 06:06:23 pm »
Not the newest one but I always enjoy watching the part starting at 04:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-N5adYM7Kw

Offline zeno

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2011, 12:38:18 am »

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
  • "...embrace your fear..."
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2011, 09:03:15 pm »
he has no chance, too radical for average voters.

This statement was clearly true when he ran in 2008. However, just about all his predictions came to life....from economic bubble bursts to the wars overseas. Suddenly even Sean Hannity & Rush Limbaugh are treating him with respect.

He is no longer fringe. Even ideas that still seem radical to people...well, they pause now and wonder if he might be right about those ideas, too.

If you live in the US, join your local RON PAUL MEETUP GROUP and give just one hour per week to help him secure the republican nomination.

Win or lose, never let it be said that you sat and watched from the sidelines.
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab
http://www.skinnydevil.com

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2011, 09:46:35 pm »
he has a chance only if he has backing of wall street, lawyers, oil, and other powerhouses.  without their money it is very difficult to bring the message to the masses.  local meetup groups have limited outreach.  usually (but not always) candidates with the deepest pockets win elections.

i think the defense industry is not too happy about him.

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2011, 11:33:00 pm »
Of course they are not happy about him, in fact i am afraid he might die in "unfortunate car accident" or something if he wins election.
Look at the video I posted few post above, establishment does not want anyone to speak it aloud.

But he is going to do it anyway, without their fuckin help. Lincoln is believed to say:
"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time"

Ron Paul raised $1.8 mil on Monday only!

I hope it is time for ordinary people to take the power back.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2011, 11:42:21 pm »
You guys ever watch Star Wars?
USA today is just like the "Republic" in Star Wars.
Controlled by the "Emperors"
Terrorizing, invading and occupying the globe.

Ron Paul is like Obi Wan and Yoda taking the Republic back... with the younger people's help... back to the side of good!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2011, 12:07:51 am »
A better analogy would be that the US is the evil "Federation" with Ron Paul and a few others representing the "Liberator's" crew, as in the Blake's 7 universe. It's a more realistic interpretation of the chances of Ron Paul winning anyway...

Never could stand either Star Trek/Star Wreck or Star Wars. Star Trek was all about how  absolutely "wonderful"  l) it was to impose the evil of American Liberalism on other alien planets, happily destroying alien cultures because humans were supposedly morally "superior" to everybody else; then there was the really bad acting involved in the shows, and the irritation caused by the fact that the aliens in Star Wreck all looked exactly like humans with just the minor difference of a few fake-looking skull-ridges or pointy ears - at least Babylon 5 made an effort in the 1st season and introduced an insectoid alien as a character. Reminds me of John W Campbell, the great SF editor, who similiarly  stubbornly insisted that all SF stories  in his SF magazine  which featured either aliens or artificial intelligences, had to always end with the humans winning the fight every time, due to the humans'  supposedly superior intellect or whatever nonsense. The result is that many of that magazine's stories really stank in terms of bad writing etc.

Star Wars was just as bad. The only decent, 3-dimensional characters in Star Wars were Han Solo, the Emperor and Darth Vader, and possibly Obi Wan Kenobi(the Alec Guinness version only!). The only truly decent film in that genre was the Empire Strikes Back. Sadly, I watched the 3 prequels out of boredom and  have regretted it since.  Harrison Ford once, tellingly, said about George Lucas's writing ability re Star Wars:- "George, you can type this shit, but you sure as hell can't say it."

I happen to be an SF aficionado, and I feel like weeping when I go into the Science Fiction section of a book-store and  find half of the book-shelves in that section devoted to the drivel that is Star Wars and Star Trek.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 12:32:46 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2011, 12:23:23 am »
You guys ever watch Star Wars?
USA today is just like the "Republic" in Star Wars.
Controlled by the "Emperors"
Terrorizing, invading and occupying the globe.

Ron Paul is like Obi Wan and Yoda taking the Republic back... with the younger people's help... back to the side of good!

for some reason your fellow countrymen are dreaming to join the dark side.  ask them why that is?  philipinos are fleeing anywhere they can.  US is the first on their list, then Canada, Singapore, Australia, New Zeland, Europe, Japan, and finally UAE.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2011, 05:43:20 am »
Even if Ron Paul doesn't win the presidency or the primary, if he gets significant support from the people, the Republican Party will have to start taking Libertarian voters and libertarian views seriously. Both money and votes talk. Don't be afraid to vote your conscience.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2011, 05:46:39 pm »
Ron Paul makes so much sense it's scary. I like when Chris Rock was saying they want you to get hooked on 'their' drugs.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2011, 06:13:35 pm »
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2011, 10:52:29 pm »
here is the reality, he is 76yo, so this is probably his last run, after he is gone there is really no one known to take his place.

mccain is one year younger and his age was a big issue in the last election.  going back 50y 80year olds don't get elected.

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
  • "...embrace your fear..."
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2011, 11:59:08 pm »
here is the reality, he is 76yo, so this is probably his last run, after he is gone there is really no one known to take his place.

mccain is one year younger and his age was a big issue in the last election.  going back 50y 80year olds don't get elected.

There is ALWAYS someone else with similar views. In this very election cycle running in the same (republican) primary is Ron Paul's friend, former governor Gary Johnson. Ron's son, Rand Paul, is no libertarian, but is much closer to it than most others in his party. Of course, one could always vote for Libertarian Party members at the local, state, & federal levels.

But the time is NOW. We don't need reasons why something CAN'T be done, we need to go DO it.

Again....If you live in the US, join your local RON PAUL MEETUP GROUP and give just one hour per week to help him secure the republican nomination.

Win or lose, never let it be said that you sat and watched from the sidelines.

Do it. Do it now.
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab
http://www.skinnydevil.com

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2011, 12:07:42 am »
Amen brother McLean!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2011, 05:24:41 am »
TIME Magazine Pens Five Page Spread To Convince America Ron Paul Can’t Win

TIME magazine has published a five page spread on Ron Paul’s presidential campaign that hits newsstands today. While some are declaring this a lifting of the veil on media coverage of the Congressman, the reality is that the piece will go out of its way to convince readers that Paul is a fad and has no chance of winning.

http://www.infowars.com/time-magazine-pens-five-page-spread-to-convince-america-ron-paul-cant-win/

« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 05:43:18 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2011, 05:46:07 am »
I hope Ron Paul is elected president to not only try to change the destructive course the nation is on, but to prove the smug assholes in media and politics wrong.

The Time Magazine article requires a subscription: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2090364,00.html#ixzz1W48YLrHP
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2011, 03:41:08 am »
I would have the best orgasm if Ron Paul were elected.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2011, 06:51:04 am »
I would have the best orgasm if Ron Paul were elected.

I thought you would be paleo pregnant if Ron Paul became president.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2011, 07:58:45 am »
Our country is a republic, not a democracy.

Historically democracy never worked in the long term.

We are suppose to be a republic by the constitution of our founders.

I am not really sure what you could say to define our current government. Its been gerrymandered into some beast that our founders could never fathom.

From what Ron Paul has discovered and I agree with him on most issues, is that there is a plutocracy that operates outside of the elected government that sets most of the policy for the nation. Then through a number of different channels they use their influence within the bureaucracy to bypass the whole democratic process.

Obama is just an empty suit he has no soul of his own and is just a mouthpiece of the plutocrats. Of course some of the plutocrats do view themselves as good Shepard's and perhaps some of their policy regarding world domination, grand larceny and empire building do have a trickle down effect. Perhaps Obama supporters believe honestly that he is the best choice (given how F'ed up everything is.)

If anyone has an intelligent argument for the support of Obama over Ron Paul I would like to read it.

Ron Paul is a wise and respectable man, Obama is just a Political Hack who has somehow been given an inside track to the seat of power.

OBAMAS appeal may be in the fact that he is deception incarnate and he puts on a front that no other diplomat could read through. As some supper secret agent of the allied forces of the world, he may be just the man for the job.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 08:10:52 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk