Author Topic: Ron Paul for President of the USA  (Read 228331 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Ron Paul for President of the USA
« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2011, 01:22:57 pm »
Ron Paul is the embodiment of the fairy tale ideal USA benevolent super power told to us Filipinos (your old colony and still economic colony).

Maybe Ron Paul will bring in an era of WORLD PEACE.

So you would say that Filipinos are more influenced by the US cultural influence than the Spanish who were there for longer?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2011, 03:18:38 pm »
So you would say that Filipinos are more influenced by the US cultural influence than the Spanish who were there for longer?

Lots of Spanish influence is ingrained in religion and in words for tools and utensils and counting.

Lots of American in the form of government, education, language, economy, media.  Migration wise, most Filipinos dream of USA thinking the USA is still Ron Paul's USA of the 1950s.

Maybe Ron Paul will bring back the good old American Dream and end this current Nightmare of World Empire.  It is a nightmare for any country with natural resources of any value and any country with an independent banking system that is not under the US FED or Rothschilds system.

Sheesh... the Americans in the UN are again stirring up war in Syria via the UN.  Good thing the Russians and the Chinese vetoed them this time.

And the Americans want more war in Iran and Pakistan... it never ends.

And the marked for execution official policy of Obama lately was the same principle our old DICTATOR Ferdinand Marcos in the 1970s and 1980s had with "secret martials" killing all who whispered anything "bad" or "threat" to Marcos and the government...

... I GREW UP in that nightmare of Patriot Act / Martial Law and that was what we fought against in the mid 1980s to achieve in 1986... freedom.  Other asians call us Filipinos Demo-CRAZY but we are FREE.

Americans are living in the 1984 nightmare TODAY in 2011.  I sincerely hope Ron Paul can end the American nightmare.

And the USA controlled media?

Intentionally IGNORING Ron Paul... same as our old Marcos times media. 

Ron Paul is like our old opposition candidate Benigno Aquino Jr., he was killed / assassinated in 1983 Ron Paul needs to be careful with his security because his life is in DANGER, just like Lincoln, just like JFK and his brother.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 03:40:46 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2011, 03:38:36 pm »
I have a great sympathy for Assad, Syria's president. I mean, he may be a dictator, but he at least protects the interests of the Shia minority in his country, whereas most other Arab countries routinely crush the Shia minority and don't let them share in the oil-wealth, with the corrupt Western powers actively supporting those latter regimes.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2011, 03:41:25 pm »
Assad just inherited his responsibility from his father.

Obama and before him Bush Jr are dictators.

They order executions and order war without congressional approval.

They force congress to give bail out money to their CRONIES.  Sick.  Just like our old dictator.

Too big to fail my ass... CRONIES.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2011, 07:36:52 pm »
How can we ask one person to fix any of this nations problems? Nothing short of a national revolt will save America and the rest of the world from the corporate monster.

Up until now, Americans have been kept too fat and happy to care about anything. The fuckups are finally starting to get uppity as we see with the formation of the Tea Party and the new Occupation of Wallstreet.

I think that the unwritten goal of Britain, USA and Israel has been to steal enough, to keep their population sedated, to allow monarchy (corporations) free reign to destroy the world. I have never ever been able to even venture an idea as to what the fuck the point is. How small are these people's penises? Why do they need to curb stomp everything, what are they trying to prove?

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
  • "...embrace your fear..."
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2011, 01:05:52 am »
How can we ask one person to fix any of this nations problems?

One person can't and one person won't.

Ron Paul can't get elected if no one votes for him. Ron Paul can't get elected if people don't understand the issues. It takes people talking about the underlying CAUSES of economic strife & terrorism & illegal immigration, etc (as opposed to simply reciting numbers and pointing fingers) for people to understand; it takes people actively demonstrating to raise name recognition and drive others to the information; it takes opening your wallet and giving whatever you can to help spread the word; it takes marching to the polls and pulling the lever to put a man in office.

It took 70 million votes for Obama to win the election. It took 10 million votes to put McCain in the running as the republican nominee.

Ron Paul will need the continued support of 10+ million registered republicans to beat Perry, Romney, Santorum, Bachman, Cain, etc......and then it will take 70 million to put him in office.

That is hardly "one person".

70 million people all agreeing one prime topics such as auditing (& possible abolishing) the Fed, slashing unconstitutional spending, balancing the federal gov's budget, returning rights to the states & the people, ending an expensive, pointless, & destructive war on drugs, stopping the nanny state dead in its tracks.....this allows one man to go to Washington DC and make it all happen.
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab
http://www.skinnydevil.com

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2011, 01:49:29 am »
It's amazing how low the rate of voting is in the US and then the people who don't vote whine about how it doesn't matter ...... blah blah blah.

Get people off their sofas to vote. It's darned important. People in your cities are dying in foreign lands just like they did in England when Kings and Queens sent their young off to die.

Read Ron Paul's books and see his vids. Pass them on to friends.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:58:19 pm by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2011, 01:59:05 am »
auditing (& possible abolishing) the Fed, slashing unconstitutional spending, balancing the federal gov's budget, returning rights to the states & the people, ending an expensive, pointless, & destructive war on drugs, stopping the nanny state dead in its tracks.....this allows one man to go to Washington DC and make it all happen.

that's not the president's job, he legally cannot do much about it.  it's the congress that passes laws regardless who is the president.  his job is to keep congress in check (just like congress keeps him in check) and to lead international policy which in my personal opinion Paul has no clue about whatsoever. 

to make any meaningful changes a la Ron Paul you would need to sweep Presidency, Senate at 60%, and House with members of similar mindset.  otherwise Ron Paul as president would be exactly like Obama for the far left who he promised everything and can't deliver nothing for the exact same reason.

for the changes you are talking to go forward republican party must be completely replaced by the tea party.

i personally prefer Cain over Paul.  we need a CEO not another career politician (who happens to be ex-gynecologist).  we need an expert in running a business and not an expert in vaginas.  i've seen many people talk pretty but talk is cheap.  i would even vote for Perot even thought i dislike him greatly as person.  but he has success record that none of career politicians can match.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2011, 02:03:59 am »
Looking at vaginas is just his past thing.
Ron Paul is that expert you speak of.

Andrew Gauze monetary historian says Ron Paul and his VP go under separate bunkers and he orders the Marines to take over the FED.  That's how you end / take over the FED.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2011, 03:07:46 am »
Looking at vaginas is just his past thing.
Ron Paul is that expert you speak of.

Andrew Gauze monetary historian says Ron Paul and his VP go under separate bunkers and he orders the Marines to take over the FED.  That's how you end / take over the FED.

There is no way that would ever happen.  Military deployment of any type on American soil is done strictly for peaceful functions.  Americans don't appreciate being forced to do things at gunpoint.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2011, 04:00:31 am »
There is no way that would ever happen.  Military deployment of any type on American soil is done strictly for peaceful functions.  Americans don't appreciate being forced to do things at gunpoint.

See Wounded Knee.

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2011, 04:44:33 am »
that's not the president's job, he legally cannot do much about it.

You are mistaken.

Presidents set domestic & foreign policy (a president Paul could effectively end the war on drugs at home and bring troops home from all over the globe, for 2 examples). Most of them freely wield Executive Orders (a president Paul could use an XO to erase all unconstitutional XOs). They create departments (like DEA, DHS, Dept of Ed, etc) and just as easily abolish those departments. They hire (& fire) federal executive, diplomatic, regulatory, and judicial officers (who answer to a president Paul) and can exercise pardons & reprieves (imagine emptying prisons of non-violent, victimless "offenders").

Shall I continue?

A president Paul can make sweeping changes...including ending the war on drugs, ending imperialism, radically reducing federal spending (bringing troops home alone saves billions a year), and much, much more.
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2011, 06:11:18 am »
YS said:
"
i personally prefer Cain over Paul.  we need a CEO not another career politician (who happens to be ex-gynecologist).  we need an expert in running a business and not an expert in vaginas.  i've seen many people talk pretty but talk is cheap.  i would even vote for Perot even thought i dislike him greatly as person.  but he has success record that none of career politicians can match."

Not sure how being a CEO of a failed pizza company and having zero political experience qualifies you to be president, but to each his own. Cain is a warmonger and not what this country needs right now.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:52:32 am by Brad462 »
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2011, 10:22:09 pm »
See Wounded Knee.

Yes, because Americans of today would accept a military takeover of the Fed to the same degree that Americans of 1890 accepted military action against the Indians.

Dude, come on.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2011, 01:41:38 am »
Presidents set domestic & foreign policy

that's the problem, most of the domestic policy should be set by states, not president.  drugs included.  states should regulate drugs just like they do with firearms (but even here feds have their hand somewhat). things like gay issues, medical, abortion, etc. should be handled by states.  president should not be involved with any of these.  currently federal government has way too much power, much more than how it was envisioned by the founding fathers.

A president Paul can make sweeping changes
i'll believe you when i see it with my own eyes.  so far none of the modern presidents did any such sweeping changes despite promises (lies to be correct).  look where obama's promised changes are.

Not sure how being a CEO of a failed pizza company and having zero political experience qualifies you to be president,

i would vote for a CEO of a failed company over a carrier politician.  carrier politicians are carrier liars.  their first and foremost priority is to get a hold of their job indefinitely.  everything else is secondary.  no matter how pretty Paul can sing there is nothing in him that differentiates from other carrier politicians.  i see no bases to trust him.  i would vote for him if he would say 'You know, I'm somewhat wealthy, I will work for free to show that I'm true patriot of my country'.  i do not get any hints that his priority is being a patriot and not presidential pension (which is times more than congressional pension) and other benefits.

political experience is nothing more than fooling voters to keep getting re-elected over and over again.

but if Paul gets Republican nomination i would surely vote for him.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2011, 07:21:20 am »
Please tell me one other politician that talks about ending the federal reserve. (Cain was head of a fed branch)
Status quo is not a label you can stick to paul. He wants to end the cia and the IRS for god sakes!!! 

Cain is just another establishment type authoritarian . If you want another bush type "conservative " with a hard on for war and the patriot act then cain is your man.

I guess I would prefer him over Obama, but that's not saying much.
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2011, 09:27:46 am »
i personally prefer Cain over Paul.  we need a CEO not another career politician (who happens to be ex-gynecologist).  we need an expert in running a business and not an expert in vaginas.  i've seen many people talk pretty but talk is cheap.  i would even vote for Perot even thought i dislike him greatly as person.  but he has success record that none of career politicians can match.

You must not know that Paul is an accomplished and recognized Constitutional scholar and Austrian economist.

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2011, 09:07:53 pm »
...no matter how pretty Paul can sing there is nothing in him that differentiates from other carrier politicians.  i see no bases to trust him.

Ron Paul's voting record speaks for itself....and clearly differentiates him from all others.

His nickname is "Dr. No" (because he votes no so often because he will, in his words, "never vote for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly authorized by the Constitution"). For what its worth (a great deal to some, not so much for others), he is the ONLY current candidate (republicans or Obama) who has served in the military.

Further:

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

No one else in DC can make the same claims, or even get close.
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2011, 09:12:17 pm »
I'd like to import this guy and teach our congressmen.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2011, 10:02:59 pm »

Trollin' trollin' trollin'
Though this thread be swollen
Keep them Shamies trollin'
Rawpaleo!
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2011, 08:13:33 am »
It looks like Romney, the chameleon, is being annointed the Republican standard bearer by Republican party insiders, the media and campaign-funding corporations. In the areas of principles, integrity, courage and consistency, Romney is pretty much the opposite of Ron Paul. Romney is a slick politician with no firm views, changing his tack based on where the polls guide him. Sickening.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2011, 05:52:35 am »
i would vote for a CEO of a failed company over a carrier politician.  carrier politicians are carrier liars.  their first and foremost priority is to get a hold of their job indefinitely.  everything else is secondary.  no matter how pretty Paul can sing there is nothing in him that differentiates from other carrier politicians.  i see no bases to trust him.  i would vote for him if he would say 'You know, I'm somewhat wealthy, I will work for free to show that I'm true patriot of my country'.  i do not get any hints that his priority is being a patriot and not presidential pension (which is times more than congressional pension) and other benefits.

political experience is nothing more than fooling voters to keep getting re-elected over and over again.

but if Paul gets Republican nomination i would surely vote for him.
I think you mean career politician which incidentally Ron Paul is not. I recommend you read his books.

He is a gynaecologist who has delivered over 4000 babies.
He is a very principled man and it shows very clearly in his book.

The other politicians who have made it to the White house don't have a clear and serious agenda other than some airy fairy motto which means nothing prior to the election and the same after.

He has spelled out his agenda very clearly in his books. You can probably get them at the library if you don't want to buy them.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Ron Paul Wins Illinois GOP Straw Poll
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2011, 02:47:23 pm »
CHICAGO (IRN) - The winner of the Illinois Republican straw poll for President is U.S. Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

The first-ever statewide Illinois straw poll took place on-line over the last week, and in person on Saturday at 22 locations around the state, with Paul the winner, getting 52% of the 3,649 votes cast.

U.S. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), who organized the poll, interprets the result this way, ““I think what this does is it shows the relative strengths of the candidates,” he said in announcing the results on Saturday night at Republican headquarters in Chicago. “Ron Paul is obviously a big on-line performer, and we saw that tonight. But what we saw in the in-person voting is that Gov. [Mitt] Romney took 35 percent of the vote, Herman Cain took 29 percent of the vote, and Ron Paul took 8 percent of the vote for the in-person voting.”

Participants had to pay $5 to the Republican Party to vote.

The final vote totals were: Ron Paul 1907, Herman Cain 670, Mitt Romney 515, Newt Gingrich 332, Rick Perry 87, John Huntsman 54, Rick Santorum 43, Michele Bachmann 41.

Copyright Illinois Radio Network

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/11/06/ron-paul-wins-illinois-gop-straw-poll/

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2011, 10:20:05 pm »
30 minutes worth watching:

The American Dream Film-Full Length

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #149 on: November 14, 2011, 08:19:52 am »
I'm impressed. While the Republican candidates are now all intent on declaring war on Iran if they win, Ron Paul appears to have been reasonable and suggested that Iran should be allowed to have nuclear weaponry:-

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/ron-paul-iran-bomb/2011/08/11/id/407043

He's right, of course. Iran now has numerous countries surrounding it which have nuclear weapons, and no nation should ever be subject to nuclear blackmail from any other country. People are far less likely to invade a country which has nuclear weapons, so wars would be fewer etc.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk