Author Topic: Food ideas  (Read 3379 times)

Offline carni10

• Forager
    • View Profile
Food ideas
« on: August 22, 2011, 11:15:48 pm »
I am posting for the first time. Finally. I need help. I am not doing a good job of sticking to this diet despite it working best for me. I am reactive hypoglycemic and I have horrible digestive issues. I know meat is my friend. The problem is my brain gets in the way. I am a former athlete and was brainwashed about the lowfat idea. I get very sick when I eat carbs or too many veggies even and going zero carb is my best bet I do believe; however, I think I am eating waaaay too much lean protein. It feels like a rock in my stomach. I am needing some guidance. I really have been struggling and I am getting frustrated with myself. I can't keep 'falling off the bandwagon.'

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Food ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 12:27:39 am »
Eat more fat 70% of your calories get em from grassfed fat!
add some carbs fruits that you like grassfed milk perhaps?

sleep alot alottt man 12hours a night sleep at mid day just sleep and eat eat eat eat fat your body will repair everything by itself!

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Food ideas
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 02:08:35 am »
I know meat is my friend. The problem is my brain gets in the way. I am a former athlete and was brainwashed about the lowfat idea.

I faced the same brainwashing regarding fats. I'm okay as long as I recognize that it is brainwashing, not real knowledge. When I have a "bad fat" thought, I simply disregard it as untrue. It doesn't take too long for the propaganda to fade away, when you have built up your own evidence of truth.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk