Author Topic: Steve Jobs Died From Both Vegetarian and Medical Cancer Treatments  (Read 5225 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Steve Jobs just died. You know, that great Apple CEO, the visionary. He had all the money in the world yet he just died in his mid 50s. Steve jobs was rumored to have been diagnosed with a disease called cancer and having all that money in the world he was rumored to have of course spent tons of it in what he thought were the best cancer treatments money could buy: Medical Cancer Treatments – chemotherapy, radiation, surgery. And when that failed, he was rumored to have gone vegetarian / vegan… whatever, as long as it was meat – less.

http://www.curemanual.com/2011/10/steve-jobs-died-former-apple-ceo-died-from-both-vegetarian-and-medical-cancer-treatments
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Steve Jobs Died From Both Vegetarian and Medical Cancer Treatments
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 02:17:33 am »
Whenever I hear these stories I get so sad. Like Pavarotti - how I wish I could have gotten a hold of him and healed up his pancreatic cancer too. What a senseless loss.

You could have helped Steve right GS? But he trusted the establishment. I'm going through this right now with a cousin that I've known my whole life.  :'(

I would still have several loved ones (who would have listened) alive and with me if I knew then what I know now.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 03:00:41 am »

I would still have several loved ones (who would have listened) alive and with me if I knew then what I know now.

I hear you.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 06:59:21 am »
Whenever I hear these stories I get so sad. Like Pavarotti - how I wish I could have gotten a hold of him and healed up his pancreatic cancer too. What a senseless loss.

You could have helped Steve right GS? But he trusted the establishment. I'm going through this right now with a cousin that I've known my whole life.  :'(

I thought the same thing myself.
Cheers
Al

Offline thunderseed

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 06:37:35 pm »
I wish that more people would turn to naturopathic medicine, there are so many people I know that are dying right now and it's not like I can make them change their lifestyles or to embrace there are so many cures out there that are natural and that do work, it's aweful

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 04:05:57 am »
There are an awesome # of therapies out there.

For the immediate cancer I would have voted for using Spooky2 a new Rife device crowdsource design, construction and software.

Many PPL try a vege lifestyle to fix illness and it may temporarily help in the sense the egregious errors in diet such as fast food have taken a toll. My understanding is that Steve was a Buddhist so there may have been that influence there.
Cheers
Al

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 04:53:08 am »
pretty sure he went to a vegetarian/vegan cancer healer for his pancreas cancer.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk