Author Topic: Does raw paleo work in the long run?  (Read 2158 times)

Offline meat_juice

• Forager
    • View Profile
Does raw paleo work in the long run?
« on: October 10, 2011, 08:20:38 pm »
How many of you have been doing paleo for 10 years or longer?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Does raw paleo work in the long run?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 08:22:28 pm »
24 years and 9 months for me (since January 1987).
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 08:31:53 pm »
9 years 8 months on rawpalaeodiet, 10 years 2+ months on RVAF diets as  a whole.

And, yes, it works wonders in the long run. No chance of getting the kind of nutritional deficiencies one gets on a raw vegan diet etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 03:19:34 am »
It works.  6.5 years on raw paleo, 11.5 years on raw foods in general.  I feel and look much better on raw paleo than raw vegan.  My joints, at age 36, are much healthier than at age 23, when I was eating SAD. I'm stronger, my muscles almost never get sore, and they recover quickly when they do.  None of that was true when I was in my early 20s, eating SAD.   My aerobic stamina is also much, MUCH better, even if I'm not getting much exercise regularly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk