Author Topic: Entire Household Down! Protozoa? Bacteria? Waterborne? Help!  (Read 12862 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Entire Household Down! Protozoa? Bacteria? Waterborne? Help!
« on: November 09, 2011, 06:30:25 pm »
Good news that my 1st born son is healing in his debilitating eczema misadventure.

BAD NEWS is beginning yesterday the entire house hold is DOWN!

4 maids (47, 32, 26, 20) (3 are almost non-functional)
1 mother in law (66)
1 wife (39) (feels bad, but up)
2 children (8, 7) (improved, up and about)

Unaffected were:

My eczema boy healing (10) - raw paleo diet et al
Me (42) - raw paleo diet
Sis in law (44) - regular active badminton player, stress free person

Symptoms:
- Diarrhea, bad smell
- Fever, Flu like head ache and body pain

We have done / doing:
- drinking activated charcoal
- giving barefoot dewormer
- zapping (worked wonders on 1 maid)
- pyro energen
- carbo betule
- tried oregano oil capsules on the worst hit maid

Giving Gatorade and Hydration Salts.

Giving in the mid day, they had some rice porridge with organic chicken broth.

What I had changed in the house:

- stopped drinking from the home filter, bought  water from the local water store and bought distilled water from the stores
- dumped all the rice, bought new
- dumped the rice cooker
- changed all the dishwashing liquids to a different brand.

We will try to get stool tests tonight.

Tomorrow we are scheduled, the entire gang for Beam Ray at 7:30am.

I need all your help again:

- ideas
- theories
- experiences

« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 06:38:47 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Entire Household Down! Protozoa? Bacteria? Waterborne? Help!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 07:20:46 pm »
    Eat more charcoal. I never found anything else that worked.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 08:29:47 pm »
Probably a virus or bacteria causing diarrhea and flu. Thus let it be, don't panic: their bodies have found a good way to get rid of some toxins. They should be eating exclusively raw paleo food or just plain clean water - at least until the cleaning process is over - otherwise it might be painful and very troublesome.     

PS : Continuous intake of the kind of toxins the body is currently eliminating causes the process  to runaway.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:47:15 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 11:27:11 pm »
you have 4 maids???  you got a really nice setup.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 11:29:14 pm »
abstain from gatorade!
garlic, ginger, hot broths with kelp

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 12:39:27 am »
4 maids? You know GS, the more i read about your life in the phillipines with your incredible fresh food market and your wild tropical fruits everywhere, the more i just want to leave new york city and live in the Phillipines. One organic Papaya costs 5 dollars here! and i know if i had wild mango coconuts and Papaya unlimited surrounding my house I would be quite happy, especially if i could find some ganja over there and i wont be put in prison for 10 years if caught (havent looked at the official law since I know it would be much more useful to ask a native about that since plenty of countries have laws against it but the government doesnt care at all such as india or nepal). I know you cant escape the chemtrails and radiation anywhere so perfect health is pretty much impossible but it does seem like somewhat of a paradise over there. How is the government over there? Are they in your face like the "civilized" world or you dont have to deal with them at all?

Anyway, one thing i have noticed to help me with viral type situations is manuke honey, which is made from bees using the pollen of tea tree plants, resulting in a honey with high antibiotic properties. I just recently found out about charcoal so I never got to try it out but the manuke honey has worked quite well for me.

and about the gatorade rice porridge and chicken broth. Are you giving that because some members of the household arent raw paleo or because you think those things have some merit even though they do not fit within "the rules"?

Get well soon!

-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 01:01:21 am »
Thanks for the suggestions!

This is a regular middle class Filipino family / compound.
(my wife and I chose to live with my in laws in a tiny home behind their big house - because I believe in extended family living, my wife now does too.)

My in laws have 2 maids + 1 driver
My wife and I pay for our 2 maids + 1 driver

I'm the only raw paleo person here.

My 10 year old son I'm treating of grave illness is on raw paleo + other modalities. (he's the strong one now... and we have an agreement for 6 months minimum)

Last night we got word that one of my nephews who stayed over the weekend who also got sick had a stool exam and it turned out to be: E. Coli.

So there is one clue.

In a few hours it will be daylight and we will be going to the beam ray guy.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 01:36:22 am »
4 maids? You know GS, the more i read about your life in the phillipines with your incredible fresh food market ...and about the gatorade rice porridge and chicken broth.
I'm the only raw paleo person here.

My 10 year old son I'm treating of grave illness is on raw paleo + other modalities. (he's the strong one now... and we have an agreement for 6 months minimum)

Last night we got word that one of my nephews who stayed over the weekend who also got sick had a stool exam and it turned out to be: E. Coli.

So there is one clue.

Make the rest besides you and your ten year old real vegan for a while.  I was vegan decades, and sometimes the people around me got stomach viruses, but I never did.  They weren't vegan either, .. well .. one was.  But that one too when eating at a table where all the others ate meat wouldn't catch anything even if all the rest did.  If they don't have cooked meat waste in their system, it could help somewhat.  And why chicken broth? If you're doing broth, red meat fats cook much more stably and is more grounding.  Kind of like avoiding fruit when wanting to settle the stomach a bit. Papaya, avocado and calamansi may be alright though in that light. Can the maids or cooks or you make a kelp lemonade instead of gatorade? You could even add cooked rice or barley.  Or make it with garlic instead of lemon.  Cooked pear/pineapple has been known to work for the stomachs of cooked eaters too, especially mixed with the blended barley/rice.  Find one thing, stick with it, relax .. that is best I've seen, one thing that will work.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 02:26:07 am »
Interesting. So all members of household doing raw paleo are free of this illness?
-----------

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 03:17:40 am »
Hi GS,

I'm glad to read that our Philippine RAW PALEO boys are doing well.  ;)

I'm convinced that cooked starches make us VERY prone to all kind of diseases. Most of all these 'bad' bacterias and viruses seem to thrive on sugar. I have been constantly ill for nearly 30 years. Cooked starches (beside dairy and bad fats) have been the main reason.

If the bacterial or viral load is not too bad, I would prescribe your 'patients' a short mono diet of papaya to move the bowels. After that I would put them on a very low carb diet with unlimited amounts of RAW fresh coconut milk. Again and again I'm absolutely enthusiastic with raw coconut cream and milk (in sharp contrast to coconut oil). Coconuts seem to kill all undesireable 'bugs', bacterias, viruses or whatever in our bodies very quickly.

Good luck!

Löwenherz

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 03:27:18 am »

..One organic Papaya costs 5 dollars here!

Oh, I truly envy you. The price for one big completely unripe non-organic papaya of sufficient (but not really good) quality here in Germany is currently 10,- EUR (= 13.5 USD)..  -\

Löwenherz

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 03:43:10 am »
the more i read about your life in the phillipines with your incredible fresh food market and your wild tropical fruits everywhere, the more i just want to leave new york city and live in the Phillipines.

that's the biggest paradox i can't comprehend.  my in-laws in the phils all have maids and easy life and for some stupid reason all of them are dying to come to the US.  some of them are here illegally working their asses off as maids themselves and still do not want to go back.  go figure.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 03:54:41 am »
I recommend charcoal and clay, and maybe some coconut oil and lemon/calamansi, plus lots of water.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 04:22:09 am »

Oh, I truly envy you. The price for one big completely unripe non-organic papaya of sufficient (but not really good) quality here in Germany is currently 10,- EUR (= 13.5 USD)..  -\

Löwenherz
You can order very good organic ripe papayas at Orkos for 7.60 € / kg :
http://store.orkos.fr/fra/alimentation/fruits-exotiques.html?SID=76793549bdfbd871cee8d69100d3bc61

In Switzerland, TerrEspoir sales a ripe organic papaya 4.50 Sfr = 4€. In  box of  4 kg, it's about 8.- Sfr /kg :
http://www.terrespoir.com/boutique.php
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 04:31:28 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 04:23:05 am »
that's the biggest paradox i can't comprehend.  my in-laws in the phils all have maids and easy life and for some stupid reason all of them are dying to come to the US.  some of them are here illegally working their asses off as maids themselves and still do not want to go back.  go figure.

I would say   Money, Glamour and Illusions!

Or should I say: COOKED STARCHES   >D

Löwenherz

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 04:40:11 am »
You can order very good organic ripe papayas at Orkos for 7.60 € / kg :

That would be even more expensive, but at least organic and probably not as impertinently unripe.  Do you buy regularly food from Orkos? Do they still have a subsidiary in France or did they move to Germany completely?

I have the feeling that the quality of fruits offered here (even the organic ones) is going downhill constantly. Most of it is so extremely unripe that I don't know what to do with such stones except smashing windows..

Löwenherz

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Papayas
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 04:47:55 am »
More expensive ? There is more than one average size papaya in a kg, I think.

I buy from Orkos especially when their weekly special offer is something I like. Today I just received mangoes. Orkos is in Germany and in France. 

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 05:17:21 am »
More expensive ? There is more than one average size papaya in a kg, I think.

The brasilian super-duper GMO papayas offered here everywhere nowadays usually weight between 1.5 and 2 kilos. But nevertheless I will try the Orkos papayas..

Löwenherz

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 06:23:12 am »
Fruit from out of my country so often tastes/feels just wrong when the same fruit eaten where it is grown can be so good. At first I thought it had something to do with eating what grows in your environment but fruits grown in radically different environments than my part of the country - as long as they are from the US - are fine. Then I learned that everything shipped into the country is irradiated. Grrrrr.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 09:01:20 am »
what do you mean by everything shipped in is irradiated? Are you talking the entire planet being radiated after Fukushima or some specific procedure that they do to incoming produce in the US where they radiate it before it comes in. This wouldn't surprise me too much since they do put fluoride in our water.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 02:22:19 pm by TylerDurden »
-----------

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 10:22:41 am »
Congrats to the raw Paleo members of your family, GS. It's interesting to see such nasty symptoms apparently produced by a so-called "safe starch" like cooked white rice.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 02:23:53 pm »
I would say   Money, Glamour and Illusions!
  Quite. We are fed all sorts of false dreams about the US due to Hollywood/LA etc. producing most of the movies and TV series in the world.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 02:34:34 pm »
Yep, and we all know the USA loves to spread the everybody come here message seeing as all the americans are becoming sterile, homosexual, or just plain old too dysfunctional and not having children. I mean, our government needs someone to pay off the massive ponzi scheme debt we owe to the bankers in the future doesnt it?
-----------

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 02:57:10 pm »
I mean, our government needs someone to pay off the massive ponzi scheme debt we owe to the bankers in the future doesnt it?

It's already too late and due to the construction of our financial system (or better: financial fraud) mass impoverishment will come with mathematical certainty because the demanded total interest is always bigger than the maximum possible economic output of every country in this world.

Redistribution of incomes and wealth from the button to the top will accelerate. The next crisis will become very 'interesting'. It's time to buy agricultural land..

Löwenherz

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 03:22:24 pm »
Agreed. Its time to get out of the city asap.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk