Author Topic: Entire Household Down! Protozoa? Bacteria? Waterborne? Help!  (Read 12860 times)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Entire Household Down! Protozoa? Bacteria? Waterborne? Help!
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 04:22:45 pm »
what do you mean by everything shipped in is irradiated? Are you talking the entire planet being radiated after Fukushima or some specific procedure that they do to incoming produce in the US where they radiate it before it comes in. This wouldn't surprise me too much since they do put fluoride in our water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_irradiation

Cheers
Francois
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 05:15:54 pm »
that's the biggest paradox i can't comprehend.  my in-laws in the phils all have maids and easy life and for some stupid reason all of them are dying to come to the US.  some of them are here illegally working their asses off as maids themselves and still do not want to go back.  go figure.

I agree your in-laws are stupid indeed.

I have also seen peers "try it" in the USA for the heck of it and forego maids.  Once they start having kids they realize how much of a boon maids are and come back to the Philippines.

My in-laws are an example.  After 1 kid in the USA, they were offered US residency visas, but they wanted LOTS of kids (which was impossible in their US situation), so they went back to Manila and had a total of 8 kids.

--------
Back on topic:

We just had a long beam ray session from 745am to 1pm.  We are back.  It is a wait and see thing.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 09:19:47 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_irradiation

Cheers
Francois

Wow, another eugenics operation I didnt know about. So how do I go about avoiding this?
-----------

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2011, 01:49:12 am »
Wow, another eugenics operation I didnt know about. So how do I go about avoiding this?

Buy local. Grow/raise your own food supply.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2011, 12:58:36 pm »
Some household members got well in yesterday's session.
Today's session my mother in law and 2 maids in super bad shape went back.
Beam ray operator this time added: PSEUDOMONAS and Abdominal Aches program. 
That was fast and awesome on our 2 maids.  They are suddenly alive and smiling.

We are almost done.

----------

Update: Yes We are DONE!

Most people were cured by hitting the Protozoans / Amoebas with the Beam Ray

My wife and 2 younger kids continued today by bombing their intestines with oregano oil every 1 hour.

And the last 2 maids hardest hit only responded and got well when the PSEUDOMONAS and Abdominal Aches program were run on the beam ray machines.

We went home and for the people at home, seeing those 2 very sick maids come home obviously and intensely cured... surprise surprise... space age, star trek medicine in Beam Ray is here and it works.  Blast those nasty germs.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:18:26 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 11:50:39 am »
What is this "beam ray" you are talking about?!  I've never heard of such a thing, and am very interested!  Sounds like it really works wonders!  Glad to hear that everyone in your house has made a recovery!  Currently a lot of my family is sick with a cough...except me, the only one now eating raw meat (and feeling SO much better!!).

Wow, the Philippines sound like my kind of a place to live!  I wonder if it would be feasible for my husband and I to move there...haha there I go, daydreaming again....;) I just long for a place to live a simple life, with lots of good food all around, water to swim in, and nice warm weather all the time!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk