Author Topic: aged cheese much better than raw beef  (Read 18851 times)

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: aged cheese much better than raw beef
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2018, 04:45:09 am »
Raw meat is easier to digest than cooked, but this rule doesn´t apply if you have low gastric acid / HCI.

Offline Qondrar_The_Redeemer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2018, 09:25:46 am »
If this is true it goes against all raw meat thing..

I thought it was supposed to be "the easiest thing for us humans to digest"
It is for me. I can't tolerate plant foods in general. I don't really digest cooked lean meat well, and cooked/rendered fat gives me diarrhea. Raw meat I digest perfectly fine, and don't have any issues or constipation. Organ meats and the softer cuts of muscle are the easiest to digest, while some tougher cuts can be more difficult to digest, especially for certain people. Red meat (beef, veal, mutton, lamb, wild game etc...) is generally harder to digest than fish/poultry. I generally digest everything fine, except some tougher cuts of muscle which give me a more heavy feeling in my stomach, but that's all.

Generally, nothing applies to everyone. Perhaps the people that can't digest it as well, as norawnofun has already said, have low gastric acid. Perhaps they overeating, everyone has their own limit. Could depend on the specific animal or quality as well.

Offline ivanrk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2018, 12:52:27 am »
Here is one very interesting study for lifesaving parmiggiano reggiano - it is even digested by infants. I found it why i lay at home recovering from my stupid attempt to eat raw red meat again:

Send to
Acta Biomed. 2008 Aug;79(2):144-50.
Intestinal inflammation in nursing infants: different causes and a single treatment ... but of protected origin.
Pancaldi M1, Mariotti I, Balli F.
Author information
Abstract
Three case histories of nursing infants suffering from different forms of intestinal problems, who underwent special dietary therapy in order to solve situations that would be difficult to deal with using the special artificial milk varieties on the market, are presented. These children were administered a homemade food consisting ofParmigiano Reggiano cheese seasoned for at least 36 months, rice or maize custard and tapioca, sugar, maize oil. In the first case the diagnosis of "widespread nonspecific acute colitis" was made compatible with "antibiotic-associated colitis" and Clostridium difficile was isolated from the feces. The second case, under the suspicion of cow's milk allergy, was fed by soya and hydrolyzed milk with persitent disturbed alvus with greenish feces and mucus. The third case was represented by a nursing child with persistent diarrhoic alvus after an acute episode with subsequent intolerance to rice milk. After the introduction of the food based on Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, all cases showed a rapid and progressive improvement of symptoms and alvus characteristics and were discharged with increased weight. The Parmigiano Reggiano cheese shows a high concentration of easily absorbed amino acids and oligopeptides like a hydrolyzed proteic preparation. As regards the lipoid component the medium and short chain fatty acids are directly absorbed in the bowel and immediately usable as a significant source of energy. Finally, another relevant characteristic of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese is the complete absence of lactose. The use of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese as a dietary therapy is appropriate not only for its high nutritional value, but also for its characteristics as a functional food that produces beneficial effects on health with regards to the gastrointestinal tract and the inflammatory problems resulting from alimentary intolerance, post-therapeutic antibiotic dismicrobism, or post-infective conditions. Moreover, its efficay on these pathologic conditions is further improved by the prebiotic and probiotic effects resulting from the oligosaccharides and the bacterial flora of this natural food product, only derived from the nature and the work of skilled artisans closely tied to tradition.

Offline ivanrk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2018, 01:03:30 am »
I read somewhere that amino acids or peptides from parmiggiano and other aged cheese can restore digestive enzymes.
But in all studies like above they talk about cheese aged 36 months - this is not easy to find adn buy but i think the mark is 12 months - everything aged below 12 moths is not good. I read on this forum people try roquefort and feell bad - roquefort is more like fresh cheese aged 2 months only. Or gryere cheese - it seems hard but it is not aged - only 6 months. But grana padano and pecorino romano are longer aged - 12 or more months

Offline ivanrk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2018, 01:35:00 am »

Thanks. But it doesn´t prove anything that A2 Milk is a scam.

A2 milk is not a scam but some people can not digest even raw A2 milk - and this guy here www.biohawk.com.au claims that ginger enzymes can digest both A1 and A2 milk

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2018, 05:59:22 pm »
A2 milk is not a scam but some people can not digest even raw A2 milk - and this guy here www.biohawk.com.au claims that ginger enzymes can digest both A1 and A2 milk

But who cares if you add this of that, the point is, why can't all these people digest it? Just listen to the signs the body is trying to give, and avoid it, simple

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2018, 01:20:17 pm »
How is ur gastric/stomach acid improving ivanrk? I have found out that I have a huge amount of parasites in my body since a long time, which I assume are the main culprit for the low gastric acid production. That including overgrowth of candida from eating too many fruits including dried. You can check yourself easily if u got an overgrowth of parasites when you look into your iris. If you see Radii Solaris or “Spokes” in you iris then this can be one method. I also think that many red lines (Somatids) in your sklera would indicate that as well. I have both in big amounts. Stool tests for several days in a row is another method to test. As I suspected that I have parasites some few weeks ago I started taking natural remedies first.

I started researching papaya seeds and came to this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17472487 After doing that including other things like eating garlic, papaya itself and certain herbs I think I activated the die off. Unfortunately I ate a lot of cooked eggs and I think the parasites feeds on that denatured satured fat. I started feeling really bad. Then recently I noticed that eggs and too much cooked meat were the main culprits so I cut out eggs. Then I bought a chemical dewormer (vermox) for 3 days and took that including papaya, raw crushed garlic, made separate teas out of clove, liquorice root, olive leaf, cooked with ginger and chewed fresh one among other things. I also drank a shitload of water. These were the hardest 3 days of my life I think. The detox was very intense. I saw different types of worms in my stool, in my vomit, i even burped them up! So I have an overload of them.

And as I noticed that eating eggs and cooked meats made things worse, I now eat mostly plant foods and I started a new cleansing program with wormwood, black walnut, echinecia, and lots of other things. I have a proper program now to get rid of them ALL. Whilst I believe that there are some beneficial parasites, too many bad ones or an overgrowth of candida can mess up everything in your body, including your gastric acid. I also started to take bee pollen after reading the immense benefits including instructions how to take and increase it SLOWLY

https://www.bee-pollen-buzz.com/how-to-take-bee-pollen.html
http://www.alternativescentral.com/beepollen.htm
https://www.mercola.com/article/diet/bee_pollen.htm

If your body is missing certain vitamins and minerals, like that you will not miss much if you can´t digest certain things. It´s the most complete food on the planet followed by organ meats. Important to put it under the tongue and let it dissolve there! Bee pollen helps against parasites too.

I already noticed the Spokes are gone in some spots, so I will continue the parasite cleanse till they are all gone. I did another body scan and I have some in the intestines and stomach as well, so if they are there and eat your nutrients you a) won´t gain much weight and b) your organs will never heal, you won´t become hungry enough so that proper saliva is produced which is needed for proper HCI. Anyhow, after my cleanse is complete or things are improving dramatically, I can write the full instruction including remedies that i took. But before you go further into your research why you might have low gastric acid, I strongly suggest you to look at your parasites first!

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2018, 02:25:16 pm »
 caution, the fear of parasites can go on for some time, thinking that there are still more to get rid of.  You might alternatively choose to simply get tested.  Aggressive parasite worms like round worms can perforate tissues to evade caustic herbs etc.    Drugs for these in particular simply anesthetize them so they can't wiggle back up into you, thus they get pooped out.      People make tons of money and garner lots of readership when they sell and promote parasite cleansing.  NOt to say you don't have them, but just it's easy to get caught on that wheel.    I doubt your eye markings would clear that quickly.   

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2018, 05:39:34 pm »
I am cautious and I know that some are beneficial. They don´t do the proper test here and I know I have them because I saw them in my stool, spit and vomit, I see them in my iris and I feel them. I can feel when they are present these shitters, especially in the evening they come out and in the morning. Also during the day. I get a bad feeling in the stomach and if its bad it reaches the area behind the neck impairing my thinking. Or I get the need to grind on my jaw. That can be an indication for their presence. Then when I take either coconut oil, papaya, raw garlic, raw honey (stopped for now), ginger, certain red wine varieties, bee pollen or certain herbal teas they get pushed down or die. All these are antiparasitic so it makes sense that they work instantly. Especially eating raw garlic. They take all my energy and they need to go. I will try every method to get them out. I don´t buy those cleanses anyway. I know it´s a lot about money making and these are full with additives and crap. I research and take what´s proven and what I know works from experience. Furthermore certain spokes either faded or shrinked, I don´t just imagine. It took a couple of weeks though. I know because I check my eyes nearly on a daily basis. When I finally get an iridology cam I want to document it.

One thing that I want to know is if at this stage it´s wise to eat raw meat and raw fats. Even raw milk. Since my stomach acid situation improved due to cutting out acids like ACV and lemon I want to eat it but I don´t want to make it worse. Apparently they love satured fats, when having cooked eggs it was horrible. Maybe raw would be better? Atm I feel best on a cooked and raw vegan diet, sadly. Then I had a white cooked fish yesterday and digestion was a desaster. I had to lie down for some time and the whole day was fkd.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2018, 03:26:28 am »
Ok, if you've actually seen them, go for it.  But give yourself a time limit for how long you will take on the task yourself to expel them.   Then if you still have them,  collect some and have them analyzed and take the prescription drug to let you live your life fully without another thought of parasites distracting you.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2018, 05:55:16 am »
sound advice thx,but what do you think of eating raw meats during a parasite cleanse? somehow i have the urge to eat raw red beef, but i don´t want to aggravate the parasites. I´d also like to eat some raw fats with the raw meat. Do you know if they either speed up the cleansing of parasites or can impair it? I´m still undecided about that. There is no doubt about raw meats being superior, however I am not sure when it comes to a parasite cleanse.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2018, 09:59:11 am »
I don't know.s  Wild cats in the jungle get parasites...  I think whatever you eat will feed them.  I would concentrate on eating as healthy as you can to build your own immune system. 

Offline ivanrk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2018, 05:28:50 am »
norawnofun - almost everything you write here is the same with me. Regarding saturated fats and not only them - low stomach acid comes with low pancreatic enzymes - we just can not digest fats unless they are raw - also i think some fats are short or medium chain and they just dont need digestion - they are directly absorbed in small intestine - but i think fat in eggs is not saturated - it is probably long chain fats also protein in cooked eggs is like gluten - not digestible. Just do some google search with the term - heat caused protein modifications and you will find a lot of info - heating not only destroy enzymes but change protein so even your enzymes can not digest is. I think unsaturated fats are long chain very hard to digest. I can tell you that there is a big difference between cow milk fats and goat milk fats - when you leave cow milk - the fat rises - this does not happen with goat or sheep milk - maybe cow's fats are long chain. I read somewhere that the protein in cod fish does not need stomach acid for digestion /not sure if they tested raw or cooked cod/- so if you cant digest it - i think the pancreas is not working as it should - but it is possible that when you cook the fish - the protein is changed so that it needs pepsin for digestion - i read somewhere this is what happens with gluten and soy protein - so i wonder is raw grains like oats will be digested by someone with gluten intolerance. Raw meat is definitely better than cooked but still undigestible for me - i tried to eat meat and took 10 doses pancreatin - it does not help - i have not doubt that the main problem is stomach acid and pepsin but pancreatin can help with fats.

sound advice thx,but what do you think of eating raw meats during a parasite cleanse? somehow i have the urge to eat raw red beef, but i don´t want to aggravate the parasites. I´d also like to eat some raw fats with the raw meat. Do you know if they either speed up the cleansing of parasites or can impair it? I´m still undecided about that. There is no doubt about raw meats being superior, however I am not sure when it comes to a parasite cleanse.

Offline ivanrk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2018, 06:03:03 am »
There is no such thing as beneficial parasites - this is just another one of AV's BS. When animals have access to plain water and water from copper pipes they choose copper water - because copper kill parasites - i know this from dr. Joe Wallach - his specialty are minerals.
So  raw liver is maybe the real superfood - i doubt there is another food that actually contain copper nowadays - maybe shellfish but definitely no plant foods because the soil is depleted in most countries. I read somewhere that you need stomach acid to absorb copper .
I have no hope to restore my stomach acid but i will be happy if HCL suplements do the job and help digest food. Several days ago i tried to eat beef and took 10 doses HCL unfortunately i was craving fats and ate 500 gram cream - the result was a disaster - the cream was not raw and i had to take a lot of pancreatin but didnt- now foods have enzymes with HCL, pepsin, pancreatin and ox bile in one capsule - next time i will know.

Offline ivanrk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2018, 06:27:54 am »
Saturated Fats
Saturated fatty acids not only provide energy but also have structural and metabolic functions. Saturated fatty acids can also be synthesized in humans from nonfat sources or by ?-oxidation from unsaturated fatty acids (25).

Saturated fatty acids range in size from 6 to 24 carbons, but the most common in infant diets have 12, 14, 16, and 18 carbon chain lengths (Fig. 2 and http://links.lww.com/MPG/A474). Medium-chain–length fatty acids (C8–C10) can be absorbed to a large degree directly into the hepatic portal vein and transported to the liver, where they can be oxidized for energy (26). Medium-chain fatty acids have the potential to limit the oxidation of PUFA and LC-PUFA and to enhance the conversion of PUFA to LC-PUFA (27,28). In preterm infants, because of possible intestinal immaturity, facilitation of fat absorption through the inclusion of medium-chain fatty acids in the diet may be useful, but there is no demonstrated benefit for energy balance or growth (19,29). Adding dietary medium-chain triglycerides, however, has been shown to be beneficial in children with severe fat malabsorption such as intestinal failure because of short bowel syndrome or severe cholestatic liver disease (30).

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2018, 10:29:10 pm »
Thanks for all the extra info. Always appreciate. Things changed a bit for me here. Let me give u an update. Since a week I switched to a carnivore diet after watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGikB-54Lwk and soaking up all the daily posts from people turning their life around within a couple of days/weeks on https://www.facebook.com/groups/worldcarnivoretribe/ Basically I eat cooked meat, raw goat riccotta (very soft, not hard to break down), raw goat milk and homemade raw goat kefir, cooked and raw eggs and plus bee pollen. I also eat cooked liver. I initially used raw cows butter and raw cows cheese, but it impaired digestion so I cut it out, Raw cow milk I need to try again. Initially it helped a lot. I noticed that carbs were my main problem which was indigestion, bloating, constipation, inflammation, auto immune issues with foods and and and. So greens, herbs and veggies foods are all out, even veggie juice with exceptions mentioned below. Dairy and eggs still have carbs but very little so I eat them.

Basically I have 2 main problems. Parasites and low enzymatic activity paired with possibly low gastic acid. It´s easy to find out whether u got parasites when looking into your iris. If you have radii solaris (google) you can see. These radi solaris weels are fading away for me and my iris is clearing up, meaning becoming brighter. They accumulated throughout my shitty previous lifestyle.

I now strongly believe you first need to get rid of the parasites before any health can improve. Many people have them and they don´t know it. They are like pets, u feed them sugar and they are happy, leave u alone. Things can change when a) they start to eat more than they should, meaning they eat ur food away. The symptoms are malnourished, weight loss, bloating, constipation, mood swings, they impair the function of your organs (such as pancreas), they impair gastric acid, they surpress hunger and more..

So you need to a) kill them and b) shit them out. And cutting out the carbs is the way to go. Carbs=sugar, so if u cut out their food source they die. Its simple but that detox can be very heavy. They are dying like flies for me and detox was so bad I thought I´m not gonna make it. I see a lot of them in my stool, vomit and spit. Not as much as a couple of weeks ago but still there. Different shapes, different colors, different sizes. Eggs and worms. They are very active when I wake up in the morning and in the evening. The reason beeing, im now pretty sure, is that they move from the intestines and other areas where they are located up to the stomach in search of food. I know that because whenever I feel them coming, my appetite is supresses, I feel bloated and my stomach is unwell. Then i force puke and what comes out? Parasites. Almost always with a bit of food stuck to them.

Then when I force vomit them out (when I initiated the detox some weeks ago, see my previous posts), in the beginning I could count maybe 50 in one detox session which could last a couple of evening hours. The way to get them out is massaging your belly upwards so they come more up and u puke them out. Then ull puke automatically more and more for a couple of minutes. But just parasites. At least that´s how it is for me. Then once that is done I feel a light in my stomach and I burp. Then I feel hungry again, since they surpressed my appetite.  If you think u cant vomit them out you need to push them deep down your intestines, so they have it harder to come up. Very sparkling water can achieve that, food or certain red wine grapes as I mentioned in my other posts. Red wine kills them REALLY effectively. Followed by ginger, honey, certain teas like sage, liquorice and bee pollen and many others too much to mention now.

So, enough of parasites. 2nd thing mentioned was pancreas, enzymatic activity and HCI as we already mentioned many times. Up until recently I took HCI tablets (2-3 with every meal) and different types of digestive enzymes. But after testing them on and off I can tell you they aren´t good. At least for me. Including ACV and all these other magical things. I found them to be bad for getting the body back into own shape. Yes, they might help but for me they made my body stop producing it´s own juices. After all most of these things are man made. They caused indigestion, constipation and instead of helping, they actually made things worse. So, since I cut them out a couple of days ago my digestion improved a lot. So did my HCI and digestive enzyme activity.

I´m on this carnivore diet since a week now and my body shifted. I can see that in my stool in the beginning first half of stool was bristol chart type 2 and 3 other half was a perfect type 4. The last couple of days my stool changed more and more to perfect type 4, today for the first time i only have type 4 after a week of carnivore and cutting out HCI and digestive enzyme tablets since around 4 days. I have more strenght on workouts, but the parasites are still giving me hassle, but at least I´m getting rid of them on a daily basis. I also noticed that eating more fatty cuts is the solution, solution to constipation and to shit out the parasites faster, hence heal the body faster. The faster you get rid of them the hungrier u will get since they will not surpress ur hunger anymore, so u will produce more digestive enzymes (especially in the mouth), so u will want to eat more and the more u eat the faster you heal.

Fatty additions like cheese, butter, milk, eggs, animal oil fats are never as effective as the fat from the meat itself. And dairy can be an issue for ppl (even raw). If dairy then Sheep, as it´s the highest in fat, low in PH and A2. See this chart here: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/pH-values-of-buffalo-cow-sheep-and-goat-milk-samples_fig6_312583378

For animal fatty cuts I recommend the below. But read this chart regarding Omega 6 here. As some meats like chicken are high in it so not good. http://www.lazaruswellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/EPA-DHA-Amounts-in-Fish.pdf it also gives you a very good overview of the highest EPA DHA foods which are good for ur brain.

Beef: All with the name "ribs" in it, or sometimes called cuberoll, tri-tip very high 77%, then porterhouse, top loin, t-bone, chuck eye. Mince beef (not lean) is good too.

Lamb: Mince or Lamb breast is high in fat.

Pork: Suboptimal. Bacon or pork belly is high in fat. I´d avoid pork most of the times since it´s fed shit. Wild boar belly/bacon would be great, but hard to get. But before u go for pork I recommend first reading: https://zerocarbzen.com/pork/

Chicken: Not the best. Low in fat. Chicken thights are the highest in fat but still way below beef. Also chicken is high in Omega 6.

Fatty fish would be: Salmon (farmed fattier but shittier), Sardines, Anchovies, Mackerel, Trout, Herring, Mussels. These have also good amounts of EPA and DHA. Anchovies are KING for EPA DHA

So, enough of writing. To summarize what helped me to improve my energy and strengh level, bloating, digestion, enzymatic activity and almost healed my long term should injury within only 1 week:

1. Carnivore diet with little carbs coming from raw dairy and raw or/and cooked eggs. No veggies or fruits except below. As alkaline foods will interfere with your protein and fat digestion. Salt and pepper as condiments. Bee pollen is a great addition, but should be taken as last thing in eve as it can trigger parasite die off which will decrease appetite, last thing u want in the morning as it will mess up ur whole day. I also recommend sparkling water first thing in the morning, then organic green tea after that and also as last thing in eve. It will help kill and push down parasites and improve gastric acids plus appetite. DON´T drink too much green tea. It can trigger a big die off and you will suffer for hours. 5-10 min before food freshly juiced gingershot made of ginger and green apples (50/50), that will push down parasites, increase appetite and saliva for further digestion of protein and fats.

2. With every meal I recommend drinking 1 cup (or more) of homemade kefir with whatever raw milk u want/tolerate. Kefir has the enzymes for digesting fats and proteins (lipase and protease) and gives you probiotics. U wont need those digestive enzyme tablets any longer. After food I also recommend biting into a ginger and letting the juices flow around in the mouth, let it touch the tongue. That will increase enzymatic digestion. Do NOT swallow it, don´t bite too much around it. It´s no chewing gum. Change from the right to the left side. After some time like 15 min exchange the ginger piece and do another one. I usually do that until my body says stop. Around 3 pieces is a good number. I found that this is far more effective than HCI or digestive enzyme pills. What I will try as well is swedish bitters after food, but the alcoholic version. the non-alcoholic was useless and caused issues, possibly because of the shitty additives.

3. I would avoid having lean meats such as most game meats like venison, rabbit, then chicken, duck (skin wont be enough) and so forth. Focus on the ones listed above.

4. Exercise, you will gain muscle, strenght and will increase bowel movements which will increase hunger. Youtube is plenty of quick home workouts

5. I eat 2 or 3 big meals a day until I am full. I stopped grazing and meals in between. Also after eating walk a bit and rest for a couple of minutes with the ginger in the mouth, Then take a walk or do some light excercise (still with the ginger in the mouth). Ginger helps a lot.

A week like that brought changes I didn´t see in years. Curious how the next weeks will be. Will update here. One last thing. I don´t drink still water or juices with meals, unless raw milk. But I did notice that proper sparkling water can make you eat more. Since it pushes food down so you are able to fit more food. And it also helps a lot when food doesnt move after lets say an hour or longer.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:37:04 pm by norawnofun »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2018, 12:59:23 am »
If you're still dealing with parasites, i.e., able to puke them up, I strongly suggest you have them identified and take care of them with a prescription.  Take care of them, and move on with your life.  That's the advice given to me 40 years ago when I came back from india full of them.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2018, 03:01:44 am »
Beside natural treatments I have taken a prescription drug for multiple parasite strains. That didn´t get rid of them. I think I would need to poison my body with prescription drugs for weeks to get them all going. But then I can tell my health goodbye. I doubt that any pill or daily enemas will make them magically go away in a couple of days. Most importantly I see a big progress the way I do it now. I would see even more if I only eat meat without dairy or eggs not even pollen. That would speed up things a lot I think since I would absolutely cut their carb food source. I think there is a reason why people that only eat meats see their floaters go away within around a month. However, the detox might be unbearable. So far its going well, but who knows, might try meat only for some days if I wanna feel like shit again :)

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2018, 07:44:53 am »
alright last post on this for me.  Did you have the worms identified by a Parasitologist,, someone actually trained to identify and treat parasites?  If you did, and they identified what type and gave the appropriate 'pill', I seriously doubt you'd still have any.  Parasite drugs are VERY effective.  Obligate carnivores can also carry parasites.  I too am zero carb for some time, but I don't carry the belief that I'm protected from parasites.
   Something to think about;  what would your life look like ( and I'm talking about the stream of mental consciousness that You run throughout the day ) if you didn't have something to heal or eliminate?  Too often our woes keep us from fully embracing the unknown.   

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2018, 04:25:31 pm »
Van is absolutely right. There is a tendency for a small segment of the RVAF community to go in for dietary orthorexia. In the case of parasites, some erroneously believe in the fraud Hulda Clark, who believed parasites were in and all around us. From my own experience, anti-parasite drugs work quickly and efficiently, whereas herbal anti-parasite methods failed completely. I should add that most parasites are not suited to a human host but to other species, so tend to die quickly in a human host, plus, many parasites do not harm the host at all. I, for example, once had tapeworms which, except for the initial 3 days or so, had no negative health-effect on me thereafter. Granted, there are exceptions even with tapeworms, but these are rare, and easily treated with anti-parasite drugs.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2018, 07:27:58 pm »
There is no such Parasitologist where I live. They are no professionals here in the first place. The multi purpose drug that I took might have been effective for some of them, but they are not effective for all of them. I also think we need to differenciate here. I think there is a big difference between parasites that you got from your travel, which lived in you for some days or weeks, compared to the ones which live in you for years and decades and got accustomed to you, your eating and bad health habits. IMO these are the ones that are the hardest to get rid of. Some of them can even get used to the parasite cleanses or chemical drugs that you take, making them less effective or worthless. Then of course there are certain things that can trigger them coming back all the time, especially if you have a weak immune system, low HCI, candida overgrowth and what not. Combined with polluted air, pets, water, pesticides, mold and so forth will make you chase your own tail. Therefore, I think cutting their food source and at the same time boosting your body is the way to go, as I can clearly see on myself now.

I also agree that you can´t be protected from parasites all the time. That´s an illusion since they are present everywhere. The question would be how long do they survive in the host, how healthy is that host and are they really harming or helping your detox. Also, herbal methods are far from useless as you claim. They might have not worked for you but for me they sure did. It was the papaya, papaya seeds, honey, black walnut, wormwood, oregano oil, garlic, ginger, green tea, liquorice, sage, red wine and what not that triggered the very hard detox symptoms and killed them in great numbers as I could see with my own eyes. The parasite drug never showed that effectiveness. It might have been your cure, but studies show that herbal things can indeed be very effective, needless to say less harmful than chemicals. However, if the host has a weak immune system, candia overgrowth, then the biggest chemical drug on the planet might not help, since your sick body invites them coming back time after time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk