Author Topic: camels can cure anything?  (Read 4535 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
camels can cure anything?
« on: May 10, 2012, 02:13:05 am »
Please, share your own experiences right here after consuming of raw camel milk, urine and meat. Camels are very powerful and they can cure anytype of illness. Please, watchout these you tube videos:

Camel Milk 2a of 4 - Cure AIDS, Cancer, etc.?
bugs or country chickens

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: camels can cure anything?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 08:49:18 am »
I just read in the book 'Why Nations Fail' that when colonialists went to North Africa they were decimated by dysentery. They wondered how the locals survived this, and on following them around discovered that whenever they got dysentery the locals would follow a camel around until it had a crap, and then eat the fresh dung, and the bacteria in the dung would cure the dysentery !

Offline CS

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 02:53:51 pm »
I currently live in Dubai and can attest to the power of raw camel's milk. I received some yesterday from camel's living on desert land and grazing on desert greens, fed no grains or hay. After my first sip I could really feel its healing power. I've had raw cow's, buffalo's and goat's milk before and camel's milk is certainly more medicinal than the rest. I woke up this morning feeling like never before. I have severe degenerative musculo-skeletal diseases and raw milk in general helps me overcome these (I feel improvements after each sitting), but camel's milk takes it to a whole other level. I feel a bit sleepy after drinking some, after which I experience some shitty detox (physical discomfort, bad memories/emotions come up) and then feel fantastic and "repaired", physically and mentally.

Indeed the local bedouins (desert dwellers) and those in other parts of the world that camels are native to, consider it a powerful medicine to be administered to the sick. This corresponds with the fascinating testimonials of Western parents treating their children's autism and other neurological diseases with stunning results.

Interestingly, the natives consider goat's milk fattening and sheep's milk as too fatty for general subsistence use. They prefer camel's milk for general consumption.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 04:43:03 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 08:30:28 pm »
In Pakistan, also it is famous that "Arabian Horses" are very good and strong. I think, the reason is the same that Arabian horses are also not getting any grains, but only the desert grass.

Offline Barefoot Instincto

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 03:13:01 am »
I've access to camels meat from a specialty meat shop here, whats the word on the benefits of just the meat?

Offline CS

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 01:50:11 pm »
I'm not sure if the Bedouins feel strongly about the meat. Camel meat was a rare treat for them, as it made more sense to keep camels alive for as long as possible for their milk. Camel's milk is a big subsistence food in the nomadic desert way of life.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk