Author Topic: Germ theory information  (Read 29571 times)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Germ theory information
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2012, 09:11:56 am »
Let me guess GS - you were present at these successes? You have a strong will.

Double-blind testing would be much more convincing for me.

But anyway - how does what GCB wrote contradict those results?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2012, 09:28:34 am »
Let me guess GS - you were present at these successes? You have a strong will.

Double-blind testing would be much more convincing for me.

But anyway - how does what GCB wrote contradict those results?

Yes, I was actually there all the way in treating those cases.  I even paid for all of that and other treatments. 

You should've seen the faces of all the people back home when we came home after a few hours with 2 fully cured maids.

Example #3

We recently had a difficult dengue fever outbreak with a maid and my daughter.  Then my 8 year old boy said he didn't feel well.  I put him on pyroenergen for 30 minutes.  After that 30 minutes he sprang back to life, stopped feeling cold, felt too warm... and said he's all well and started running about.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2012, 09:36:36 am »
GS - you must see that these are all women and children under your control - no? The mind (especially the subconscious mind) is very powerful. They all really wanted to make sure you that you felt right. You are a dominant kind of person and when your livelihood and life depends on making a dominant and willful person happy - it's just not a good test.

Anyway - still - why does those people feeling better contradict what GCB said?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2012, 09:44:13 am »
GS - you must see that these are all women and children under your control - no? The mind (especially the subconscious mind) is very powerful. They all really wanted to make sure you that you felt right. You are a dominant kind of person and when your livelihood and life depends on making a dominant and willful person happy - it's just not a good test.

Anyway - still - why does those people feeling better contradict what GCB said?

No Dorothy.  I do not have such a controlling mind.  Not one bit.

The beam ray operator, zapper operator, electrical energy healer Romy Macapagal have no special powers.

Pathogens are killed on a regular basis.

And people get well on a regular basis as long as their problem is pathogen based.

You can even stick up the don croft zapper under your arm to get rid of the bacteria that cause bad smell.

There is too much evidence going for pathogens being killed directly and making people well.

Case #1:

The pseudomonas bacteria was not the first frequency we tried killing.  We first tried other bacteria and other protozoans on day 1 of the beam ray.  And that didn't do a thing for our 2 maids.

Immediately when the beam ray was switched to pseudomonas on day 2.  The 2 maids reacted swiftly and got well instantly.  30 minutes was instant enough. 

2 people at the same time was instant enough.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2012, 10:17:56 am »
I have seen similar results just using the mind. You would be surprised. Do you know how many people said that Hulda Clarke's zappers worked even though she herself died of cancer - the very disease she claimed would be cured with her zapper! If the disease is able to be cured by the mind, often it will be by such devices. If it can't be cured by the mind, then nothing happens. I've seen enough that I need a double blind study when it comes those devices. You can even make one up a double-blind for yourself if you like. Nobody that sells those devices ever does even the simplest of double blind studies that I've encountered. I always hope the devices will work but never see them actually work. I hope your particular one does. It wouldn't cost very much to get a scientist to help you do a very small double-blind experiment I would imagine as it would be pretty straight forward. Please forgive my skepticism - it's nothing personal at all.

But whether it works or not I will now ask you for the third time - what does that have to do with what GCB wrote?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2012, 11:39:33 am »
Until you can prove results on animals, I'm not sure that you've really got proof.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2012, 12:17:59 pm »
Until you can prove results on animals, I'm not sure that you've really got proof.

That would totally by-step the placebo affect for sure.

Offline Wattlebird

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2012, 01:49:03 pm »
Hi Dorothy
for what its worth, if a healing modality, whatever it may be, works for the patient, whether it is placebo or not, is not so important, no?
One could say that for many, an appointment with a whitecoat wearing a stethoscope in itself has placebo or healing qualities.
The cancer doctor Gershom Zajicek writes extensively on this subject http://www.what-is-cancer.com/papers/placeborespectable.html (there is in fact much to read on his website relating to cancer and healing)
In these scientific days Shamanism is often scoffed at, yet  if the patient has belief in the therapy (or shaministic ritual) and has belief in the person doing the healing, and feel 'better' however one defines that, after the session, so be it.
Sorry, I have gone off on a tangent from germ theory, but if memory serves me right the GCB explanation seems quite reasonable.
Kindest wishes, J

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2012, 02:58:21 pm »
Zappers and Beam Ray Machines are routinely used on animals (pets).
So they completely bypass the placebo effect.

For livestock, herbal and drugs make more economic sense.

I live with a sister in law who writes on masking tape and sticks the masking tape on the sick while saying her prayers and blowing on the sick.  She takes care of the placebo stuff.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2012, 04:09:26 pm »
What is GCB's theory?
I provided the link and an excerpt of it in my above post:

THEORETICAL BASIS
See especially numbers 25 to 27.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2012, 04:13:38 pm »
In these scientific days Shamanism is often scoffed at, yet  if the patient has belief in the therapy (or shaministic ritual) and has belief in the person doing the healing, and feel 'better' however one defines that, after the session, so be it.
Yes, I think so too.  ;)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2012, 11:07:21 pm »
Hi Dorothy
for what its worth, if a healing modality, whatever it may be, works for the patient, whether it is placebo or not, is not so important, no?
One could say that for many, an appointment with a whitecoat wearing a stethoscope in itself has placebo or healing qualities.
The cancer doctor Gershom Zajicek writes extensively on this subject http://www.what-is-cancer.com/papers/placeborespectable.html (there is in fact much to read on his website relating to cancer and healing)
Sorry, I have gone off on a tangent from germ theory, but if memory serves me right the GCB explanation seems quite reasonable.
Kindest wishes, J

Hi Wattlebird! A shaman doesn't usually charge $3,000 or more for a computer program to heal people with. ;)  I'm totally into using the mind to heal and shamanism - but if someone tries to replicate GS's results without the presence of the same people and relationships they might not get the same effect and then they might use up all their money to buy good foods and herbs that might have more of an effect.

GS Pets also have deep relationships with owners. My dog will sit and do tricks when I ask her to with my mind.

Double blind, double blind, double blind.

And I have asked you THREE TIMES the same question GS and you refuse to answer. You are talking about this beam ray stuff like it has some pertinence to GCBs theory. For the FOURTH TIME NOW --------- WHY????

Whether or not your beam ray works is a distraction to the conversation. If shamanism works on getting rid of infectious disease - all well and good. I've used energy healing to get rid of diseases. Lots of things work for healing. But we're talking about germ theory.

I feel like you questioned the validity of what GCB said but will not give your reason for it. What GCB wrote I think is spot on. If you don't - please explain WHY?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2012, 11:29:35 pm »
And I have asked you THREE TIMES the same question GS and you refuse to answer. You are talking about this beam ray stuff like it has some pertinence to GCBs theory. For the FOURTH TIME NOW --------- WHY????

I cannot understand your question.  And this is why I cannot give you an answer.  There must be a misunderstanding in our communication with one another.

All I am saying is there are times when:

Beachamp - the terrain point of view is what is the case

And there are times when

Pasteur - the germ point of view is the case.

I have no opinion on GCB's POV so I'm not touching that.  I have just read what Iguana posted.

I will keep on relaying observation after observation, and you commission your double blind studies to do so and prove whatever you wish to prove.

So you think pets are not a good case?

Oh, what about fermenting something?

So the beam ray operators say they used to ferment some stuff.
And their fermentation wasn't going as planned.
So they observed the beam ray was hitting their fermentation stuff.
So they fermented in a far away room.

Is that a placebo thing?  The fermented stuff is placebo too?

Beam Ray works. Zappers work.  Pyroenergen works.  Use them wisely.

When I do my healing with friends and family, I make it a point and do my thing that I absolutely do not want any placebo mumbo jumbo in what I do.  I'm a hard wired skeptic and atheist and healer, I absolutely do not like it when people have this "belief" in healing.  And I make hard questions to shake off that which I see as placebo crap.  Or Filipinos just being nice and say "yes" even if they aren't really any better.

The healing that I do is whether you like me or not, whether you believe in me or not, whether you believe in anything or not.  A true cure is that it just works.

Strong will is crap.  I heard that "strong will" comment from a friend who saw me on TV about raw meat healing people.  And a focus group said it was just my "strong will" that made me well. 

People can repeat my teachings in curemanual.com without my "strong will".

Beachamp is correct in many of the cases I've helped too... is this also something that needs double blind studies?  I'm not holding my breath waiting for those "studies".

Terrain is evident in a lot of people with constipation of their intestines.

- liver cancer cases
- breast cysts and circulation with those infernal bras
- pollution cases with mercury in teeth

Etc.

Are you going to commission a raw paleo diet double blind studies with how many practitioners?

My point is, be happy to accept each and every contribution of ideas.  And be ready to use any and all of them when it comes to healing.  No need to be polarized about any of them.

Keep Beachamp's ideas in mind.
Keep Pasteur's ideas in mind.
Keep GCB's ideas in mind.

Use them all to heal everyone.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:40:15 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2012, 12:20:14 am »

From earlier - much earlier at this point - in the conversation after Iguana posted GCB's words that contradicted your previous statement that both ideas about germs were correct you posted:

"Maybe GCB hasn't had enough experience with electro medicine first hand.  But I do." And then went on to give examples of your maids and child.

Out of all those maids and children and other people - who in the house didn't get sick? The guy eating the paleo diet - you!

This is a forum about diet. If you are going to say that people should go out and buy really expensive technologies at least talk to the point about why you think that they work in regard to what GCB stated - because the person here who started this thread asked this question because they have a serious disease as do a lot of the people that come here. A lot of those technologies are still a part of the medical modal of disease treatment. Zap the bug - just like take a pill to zap the bug.

I'm more interested in how not to get the sickness in the first place and how to heal the sickness in a way that make the overall system stronger - not just relieve a symptom.

If you have lots of money and maids - well - then maybe you can try anything and everything - but a lot of people in this country live paycheck to paycheck. I'd hate to see someone spend their savings on a machine instead of make their terrain strong instead. It might not be as instant - but in the long run - I believe it is the better choice ... or at least the foundation.

People are always looking for a fast fix. Raw paleo and instincto to me is the long-term solution.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2012, 12:37:24 am »
Zappers are cheap.

I don't have enough money to buy a beam ray machine.
So I go to a father and daughter team that  charges P 2,000 a session (divide by 43 to the USD).

Raw paleo and instincto are long term solutions, and this is why we are here.

But illnesses are not all curable by diet alone.  Humans are tool users, we use whatever tools are at our disposal.

Our 20 yr old maid just survived more than 2 weeks of dengue fever using only anthroposophic medicine, fasting, raw diet, diluted orange juice, kamote tops leaves, and tawa tawa tea.  It was horribly debilitating for her.  For 2 days she had black stools (internal bleeding), and she was red all over... blood vessels bursting.

My 7 year old daughter got dengue fever just as our maid was getting well.  We saw how fierce that dengue fever strain was.  Lots of children die of dengue fever here.  So we sought additional armaments than what our maid above used.  We called the beam ray guy and he had a protocol to use 3 beam rays at the same time while zapping with a special zapper built just for dengue fever.

Dengue fever is such an emergency case, the beam ray guy cancelled all his other clients to just attend to our girl.  I paid 4,000 pesos for the beam ray and my wife paid 2,500 pesos to bring home the dengue fever zapper. 

Our 7 year old girl showed immense progress in 6 hours of treatment with beam ray and zapper combined.  That kind of therapy, our maid did not have the luxury of getting.  Thus our little girl's dengue fever scare with the same strong strain as our maid's, suffering only lasted 1 week.

We shelled out an additional P 6,500 for some 8 hours of beam ray treatment... around $ 150 us dollars.  Which to us as parents was money well spent... to be assured in that same day, after only 6 hours, you see your child get up, smile, and play... assured she is not going to die.

Non raw paleo dieters deserve to be healed too. ( she was on raw paleo during her healing time )
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 12:55:31 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2012, 12:52:57 am »
I'll give you a case where Beam Ray did not work... for my 10 year old boy initially thought of as just Candida / Yeast infection.

I have a thread somewhere here where by 10 year old boy's body was being wrecked by eczema and when we went to the beam ray guy, for 4 straight days we were doing beam ray for candida / yeast infection.  True, it is positive, it was candida / yeast... he would jump and scratch when you turn on the beam ray machine.

In this case of my 10 year old boy, Aajonus Vonderplanitz' description of candida / yeast infection turned out to be the right one.  A terrain thing.  But this terrain, was structural.  His large intestines were inundated with diverticulitis and these pockets were full of impacted stools.  And his large intestines degenerated so much, he couldn't poop without assistance, and his small intestines now had very bad leaky gut.

So no amount of beam ray will help our boy in this case.  Because the candida here were just garbage men taking out the trash of those injured internal organs.

The injured terrain was the key here.

Of course my boy is on raw paleo diet with me now, and he will remain so for as long as I can teach him and be with him as the structural integrity of his intestines depend on raw paleo diet.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2012, 04:38:14 am »
Zappers don't work - you said so yourself - but what is cheap to you might not be cheap to another person. I can't stand it when people that have money assume that something is going to be cheap to someone else. That $50 for a zapper might be to someone else the difference between being able to eat well that week or not.

I am starting to feel like you are trying to convince us about a technology rather than discuss germ theory. I know a great deal of people for whom rife technology did nothing.  I don't know if your beam thing is the same or not - but someone here said that it was. I know of many more examples where that didn't work than where it did.

Terrain is more than just pockets. Are you saying that the maid did not have a terrain problem that allowed for her to get sick in the first place?

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2012, 04:57:25 am »
What interests me so much in what Iguana quoted from GCB is the idea that viruses and bacteria are allowed by the host into the system to help digest foreign substances that the body cannot break down and eliminate on its own. In this way one is stepping out of the medical model where there is some invader needing to be zapped, buzzed, killed and stepping into hopefully the recognition that we are not fighting an enemy. Our own bodies took on something to help clean up. The most direct and prudent thing to do imho is to make it so we no longer need that extra help from the bugs.

So much energy, technology and money is spent on that same old medical model and to me, all it does is zap one bug just to leave the same basic problem in place. The bug is a symptom - not the cause. That makes so much sense to me. It's my experience and without understanding that base I believe that we are doing people an injustice just taking away symptoms without helping them to really clean up shop. You might cure their bacterial infection just to have them invite a new yeast later.

Offline Rawr

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2012, 04:14:34 am »
Non raw paleo dieters deserve to be healed too.

That could be debated if we wanted to "go there"... we could quite easily justify the opposite. A la:

"If one is unwilling to let go of disease-causing crap in his life, he might "deserve" to come down with illness and suffer."

Unfortunately, it's more complicated than that (as most things in our society...) - because it's also easy and rational to argue that:

"If one has been terrorized from birth by the society to be scared of eating healthy foods, it's the responsibility of the society to deal with the consequences."

Wish life was simpler, hehe. ;D

Anyway,

something more "practical"...

dengue fever

I searched a bit for "dengue fever" + some of my favorite "controversial" keywords - and almost immediately, I've found something quite "interesting" in the 2nd article that I've read:

Dengue Fever and BP Spill Complications

The timing of this outbreak of dengue fever presents two additional problems; the symptoms of dengue fever are very similar to that of exposures to chemicals such as those contained in crude oil and the dispersants currently being used in the contaminated areas of the Gulf of Mexico, potentially making it difficult to diagnose the source of a sufferer's symptoms.

---
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=8&contentid=7077&page=2

- In Other Words...

(well, in my words :D)

Knowing how medical "science" operates and co-operates with other industries, it seems to me very plausible that the real source of what's called "dengue fever" and blamed on mosquitoes is - as in so many other "disease" cases - industrial pollution (toxicity) or some combination of them.  :)

I won't "investigate" this much further (as I couldn't even afford to investigate such things directly and scientifically), but I'll just "say" this...:

I would be more surprised if this wasn't just another case of industrial-pollution disease blamed on something in the nature, than if it was. ;D

More "stuff"

http://www.google.com/search?q=dengue+fever+oil+spill&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=iceweasel-a

->"BP Oil Spill Toxins may be Activator for Dengue Fever"
http://www.soundhealthinc.com/pdf/dengue_fever.pdf

-> "Corexit Tied To 'Dengue Fever' In Florida?, page 1"
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread596564/pg1

-> "Dengue Fever Outbreak or Corexit Chemical Dispersant Poisoning?"
Dengue Fever Outbreak or Corexit Chemical Dispersant Poisoning Reported By Fox News

and

-> "Poisoning the Gulf's residents"
http://socialistworker.org/2010/11/19/poisoning-gulf-residents
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:53:18 am by RawR »

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2012, 12:00:08 pm »
I read a book about the last camel train in the Australian outback - the Aborigines that hitched rides all carried a blanket in which they kept their kangaroo meat leftovers to eat later - they never washed these blankets

=>  germ theory 0 / healthy body theory 1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk