Author Topic: Article on healing lung disease with hookworms..  (Read 2800 times)

CitrusHigh

Article on healing lung disease with hookworms..
« on: January 16, 2012, 08:08:57 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/swallowing-parasitic-worms-may-heal-ails-180403198.html

Enjoy!

Would you agree fellow carnivores that having raw animal foods in your system would repel these little guys if your system is clean enough? When reading it, sounds like that is the likely scenario based on what it says, if you add the raw meat factor to it.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Article on healing lung disease with hookworms..
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 02:41:20 am »
        I have sensitivity in my lungs.  It started when I was vegan.   It felt like I had a thick fog in my lungs.  Even as a child though, my lung lining felt sensitive to gases in the air that did not affect other people. A decade ago I was diagnosed with systemic problems that could include lung, but didn't.  They didn't check my lungs AFAIK, but my lungs were never giving me symptoms then anyway. After they did start bothering me, but I hadn't told anyone at all, AV saw lots of crap in my lungs, through my eyes.  Lung disease does run in my family too.  I have not tried parasites or worms.  Interestingly though, eating enough raw meat my lungs feel perfect.  If I avoid meat, after about a week my lungs have pain, and not only in one spot, and front and back.   When I start eating raw meat again I start sneezing, then the sneezing stops, and my lungs feel perfect again.  I feel the raw meat is somehow helping my lungs.  I wonder if eating animal lung would help more.  I don't know if the following is because of lung or just lung, but I have specifically had a feeling like I was low in oxygen many times in my life .. and eating highmeats get me feeling very well oxygenated.  I wonder if it has to do with which types of microorganisms are growing on highmeat, or just that it's so easy to digest.  I would like to try lung highmeats, to see if that has effect.  Have to run! Bye.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

CitrusHigh

Re: Article on healing lung disease with hookworms..
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 05:37:59 am »
I would think that eating lung would certainly help with addressing that issue! That wolf fella says he eats that stuff to smell like the alpha male, so there must be something beneficial to it. I have not been able to locate grassfed lung but when I do, you can bet I'll be scarfing it. I've had stabbing pains in my lungs over the years. They seem to have gone away since I've cut back puffing the cheeba, and going raw. But it used to be bad to the point where I couldn't inhale for a few second because it hurt too much. Then it would go away.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk