Author Topic: Foods and/or herbs for a heart murmur?  (Read 4117 times)

Offline Aria320

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Foods and/or herbs for a heart murmur?
« on: January 22, 2012, 12:30:53 pm »
Hello all,
 To start off, i am a 20 year old male from New Jersey.  I was diagnosed with a heart murmur when i was younger (about 15) and as a result was prescribed a beta blocker called "atenolol". Though the side effects of the beta blocker don't seem to be too menacing to my health, i'm still trying my best to live without them because it isn't natural by any means. It has definitely been a goal of mine, ever since i began my healthy lifestyle 2 or 3 years ago. Though the heart murmur isn't too serious, whenever i pay the doctor a visit, it seems like my heart isn't making any improvement, in fact the opposite. Currently, i've been supplementing with hawthorn berry extract after coming across some great articles on it's heart healthy effects. If anyone has any advice (foods or herbs to consume, exercises, fasts etc.) to help please let me know!
Thank you
   -Aria

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: Foods and/or herbs for a heart murmur?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 01:33:47 pm »
Please, try to find good quality raw heart (not from grain fed animals) and consume raw hearts everyday. Try to increase the intake of raw protein and raw fats. Lots of probiotics and prebiotic. Try to reduce your stress, improvement your sleeping condition is very important. You can see the difference. NO DOUBT. :)

bugs or country chickens

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Foods and/or herbs for a heart murmur?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 04:51:14 pm »
Raw hearts from wild animals would be best re nutrients needed for the heart.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk