Author Topic: Total proof that USA is a lapdog of Israel  (Read 26191 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Total proof that USA is a lapdog of Israel
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2012, 07:22:53 pm »
The pot calling the kettle black.  l)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2012, 07:32:45 pm »
You retarded moron!

Yeah Ty, Cheri threatened to ban me for way less than such a personal attack. According to your own board rules, you should be keeping insults leveled at ideas, not their proponents.

But maybe you enjoy the conflict?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2012, 07:55:04 pm »
Yeah Ty, Cheri threatened to ban me for way less than such a personal attack. According to your own board rules, you should be keeping insults leveled at ideas, not their proponents.

Hmm, trying to impose rules always reduces forum activity because controversy increases post-count and opens up debate on topics that otherwise would not have been discussed. I agree I shouldn't have said that but, quite frankly, I had  gotten tired of PP frequently accusing me of the very same behaviour he commits all the time.  Hmm, this topic should not really have been posted in the first place, and I was already a bit reluctant re it. I  mean we already discussed the  Israel lobby in the Ron Paul thread, and there is no current issue regarding Israel right now for it to need to continue. Basically, what it amounted to was a difference of political opinion, and that really ought not to feature on a forum-board in more than a very minor way, since few people tolerate excessive criticism of their political beliefs. I've seen what creationist talk on another forum can do re disruption, so same goes for religion. I had better lock it.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2012, 03:17:03 am »
Well, another member wants this thread to continue, so I'm opening it again. I hope I won't regret it. Ultimately, I think we ought to focus more on the things we have in common as members rather than on other kinds of threads where there is a very big difference in opinion.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2012, 03:27:47 am »

Not that I love it when Tyler calls name and abuses members, but he has proven his worth to the Raw Paleo community hundreds of times over. 

I have seen several members start posting normally here, then gradually ramp up the personal abuse to the point where their posts contain basically no content besides abuse and invective. Since you're a relative noob to the forum, I am still suspicious of you, and keep a tighter rein on you. It's because of previous members bad behavior.

I personally get pretty tired of noobs here, they overpost and say little of real content or value, in many cases.   I appreciate enthusiasm, but it does get tiresome.  Fewer posts of higher quality are preferable to more posts of lesser average quality, in my view.

However, Google ranks us higher in search results if we have new posts more often, so it's a trade-off.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2012, 03:37:43 am »
Well, another member wants this thread to continue, so I'm opening it again. I hope I won't regret it. Ultimately, I think we ought to focus more on the things we have in common as members rather than on other kinds of threads where there is a very big difference in opinion.

I dont mind the disagreements and debates and dont think we should try to avoid them too much. There are many people on this forum with whom I have had somewhat heated debates but at the end of the day they are all still my raw paleo brothers and its usually the ones I have argued most with on certain areas that have ended up teaching me the most in other areas.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2012, 03:40:54 am »
To piggyback off of tylers video showing the mistreatment of arab jews in israel id like tobring attention to the mistreatment of ashkenazi ultra orthodox jews in israel who are anti-zionist. Here is a very interesting documentary on the subject that I think anybody interested in the subject of the true relation between the religion of judaism and political ideology of zionism.

The Anti-zionist Jews of Jerusalem 1/5
-----------

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2012, 05:06:15 am »
Not that I love it when Tyler calls name and abuses members, but he has proven his worth to the Raw Paleo community hundreds of times over.
Yeah, for example, he serves as a useful foil to bounce my thoughts off of and he can usually be counted upon to actively provide a counterpoint, which is a valuable service. A forum where everyone just agrees and act as yes men or don't participate much wouldn't be particularly useful to me, as my main purpose is learning and testing/fleshing out my thoughts. The abuse is an unnecessary waste of both his and my time that I've long recognized unfortunately comes with the package and luckily doesn't phase me.

To piggyback off of tylers video showing the mistreatment of arab jews in israel id like tobring attention to the mistreatment of ashkenazi ultra orthodox jews in israel who are anti-zionist. ...
Yeah, and you'll never see the meeting in which Orthodox Jews embraced and praised Ahmadinejad on Fox or CBS News.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:26:02 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

CitrusHigh

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2012, 10:16:51 am »
I have seen several members start posting normally here, then gradually ramp up the personal abuse to the point where their posts contain basically no content besides abuse and invective. Since you're a relative noob to the forum, I am still suspicious of you, and keep a tighter rein on you. It's because of previous members bad behavior.

haha,, who are you?~?

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2012, 06:35:01 am »
Great video goodsamaritan.

cherimoya_kid - rather than killing just 3,000 people like the 9/11 terrorists did, the US War Of Terror by a 'christian' country has killed at least 32,000 people in Iraq and 42,000 in Afganistan, but they weren't Americans so they don't count.

Since WWII US initiated wars have caused more than 500,000 deaths and injuries (wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war)

As for Israel they are just defending themselves, as this photo of their illegal use of phosphorous weapons on Palestinian civilians shows:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:52:59 am by miker »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2012, 06:40:58 am »
32thousand? where did you get that number?

Try 1 million dead iraqis.
-----------

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2012, 08:59:03 am »
Yes my mistake - those numbers are actually for US citizen deaths.
The numbers of deaths of other nationalities resulting from US instigated conflict since WWII is estimated to be 20 to 30 Million!

http://www.countercurrents.org/lucas240407.htm

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2012, 09:14:36 am »
The bitter irony of the whole charade, is that American leaders and media expect the people of Iraq and Afghanistan to be grateful for our military's slaughtering of thousands upon thousands of their citizens, including women and children. Can you imagine the anger here if the same was done to the USA?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2012, 09:53:43 am »
Thats why we did it. When no real terrorists exist, what better way to create them than by bombing childrens hospitals and schools, etc.

We always need an enemy to keep us in fear and they always make sure to keep us supplied with a good enemy as best they can. They can try to fake attacks and blame it on a fake boogie man like 9/11 but theres nothing better than the real thing.
-----------

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2012, 12:16:06 pm »
We always need an enemy to keep us in fear and they always make sure to keep us supplied with a good enemy as best they can.

is that how you understand it?

if you study international relations it is called spreading the influence.  more than half of all the countries are actively doing the same exact thing on local and regional levels.  US is doing it on global levels.  most of the time it works out just fine.  but sometimes it backfires like in Vietnam and Afghanistan.  Iraqi campaign actually ended not too bad for the US (comparing to Afghanistan).

China is badly trying to build aircraft carriers so it can do the same thing.  it'll be another arms race.  whoever has more money will win.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2012, 01:00:42 pm »
afghanistan and vietnam didnt backfire on us, they were manufactured enemies.

Zbigniew brzinski created alqaeda, knowing theyd be used to scare us. Now we killed qaddafi and gave libya to alqaeda. US owns al-CIAda bin ladens cia code name was tim osmond. We use them whenever we want. and by we I mean the international bankers that control us.
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2012, 11:01:24 pm »
ask french what they think about tolerance. israel simply does not want to go the french way.  totally smart move.  US should do the same and then some.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2012, 11:14:03 pm »
It's a bit hypocritical for Zionist Jews in the US to be in favour of immigration in the US, but not in Israel.:-

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4241347,00.html

Oops, double-posted without realising re the above.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2012, 02:48:39 am »
i did not see any mention of US Zionist in this article.  all i know is the overall mood in the US is anti illegal immigration.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2012, 05:03:04 am »
Whatever the case, the zionist push for illegal immigration of Jews into Palestine prior to the establishment of Israel shows the current move to be somewhat hypocritical by contrast.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk