Author Topic: healing power of crappy fats  (Read 2261 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
healing power of crappy fats
« on: November 26, 2012, 11:46:59 am »
i have been told a story today of a person that drinks lots of pasteurized conventional dairy. apparently very high abnormal amounts. apparently they had a root canal and due to this massive dairy consumption the root canal was filled with calcium. if bullshit dairy can have such effects than raw dairy must be a whole nother level.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: healing power of crappy fats
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 12:23:24 pm »
The excess calcium of raw dairy, in my personal experience, does not really help the teeth all that much.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 11:19:24 pm »
raw dairy makes my teeth feel great in particular. especially chewing cheese. if my teeth start to hurt a bit after excessive sugar consumption through fruit or honey cheese being chewed onthe tooth that hurts even a piece being bitten into with that tooth and held there is very soothing.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 11:45:44 pm »
raw dairy makes my teeth feel great in particular. especially chewing cheese. if my teeth start to hurt a bit after excessive sugar consumption through fruit or honey cheese being chewed onthe tooth that hurts even a piece being bitten into with that tooth and held there is very soothing.

Yes, but you can get the same effect with mineral supplements like Terramin, dolomite, or even bone meal, in my experience. Believe me, I have a lot of experience in this area, I caused myself tremendous tooth sensitivity during my fruitarian days.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk