Author Topic: Remove wisdom teeth?  (Read 3143 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Remove wisdom teeth?
« on: February 12, 2012, 11:29:31 am »
Should I remove my wisdom teeth? They're not causing me any problems.

Suggestions?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Remove wisdom teeth?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 09:41:05 pm »
Get the opinion of a biological dentist.  I'm somehow regretting I had my lower wisdom teeth removed.  I'm glad I didn't get my upper wisdom teeth removed.  But the decision is complicated.  So see a biological dentist.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 11:09:30 pm »
I agree with GS but it is a bit complicated.

I had all four removed even though they caused me no problems. The dentist basically saw them and said get rid of them.

Knowing what I now know I wouldn't repeat that. Remember, they are for grinding up food and if your food is not ground up properly it won't digest completely. If the food is not digested properly you don't get the proper nutrients so you speed up your "falling apart"  ;D process.

If you read Pottinger's cat (available in complete, for free, online) you learn about how his cats skeletal structure changed over time with eating cooked food and regenerated over generations of eating raw foods.

Also Weston Price says essentially the same, referring to some aboriginal groups that he studied and photographed around the early 20th century.

I know that since going raw, all my dental issues have stopped. No more toothaches, cold and hot issues with my teeth, etc. I was told I needed peridontal work. I have a long history of root canals and bridges. My jaws are so rotted in some places that I could not get implants. All that is out the window since going raw.

In my case it seems as if cooked food has an almost acidic effect on my teeth. Whenever I eat cooked anything my teeth get uncomfortable and the more I eat the worse it gets. Fruit is like poison to me. Raw fat is manna from heaven.

Sugar and flour products are the worst.

I have no interest in teeth cleaning as well. To me that is no different than wearing high heels or a wig.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:30:11 pm by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 06:04:14 am »
Many medical or dental recommendations are based on the worst-case scenario. Thus, a doctor who has seen badly abscessed wisdom teeth is quick to recommend removal before the teeth give you any problems. You yourself can determine if you need to follow that worst-case scenario, or if you are following a lifestyle that brings optimal health outcomes. Once you make a master decision about how to live, you can make the minor decisions that resonate well.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 06:09:34 am »
I had 6 removed (yes, 4 on top). I am the only person I know who had 13 teeth removed and still had a full set. My jaws were just not wide enough to carry them all. Nowadays I know that the reason for this is the SAD diet while I was a child and for the time while mom was preg with me. But I digress.

Getting them removed has to be on a case-by-case basis. Perhaps our children won't need to have them done because of what we eat (I'm new but working my way to raw.. I got my wife to accept that we both are primarily carnivorous, but baby steps), but our parents believed in the 4 food groups and still trusted the FDA and here we are, asking this question.

Do it if they have to go. But I would not do it if they didn't. Mine had to.
insert signature here

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk