Author Topic: custard  (Read 2825 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
custard
« on: February 28, 2012, 01:07:33 pm »
finally got my hands on some papayas and tried aajonuses custard recipe. This is the best thing I have tasted since going raw. 2 eggs, 4tbsp butter, quarter papaya, and 2 tbsp honey. I think it is actually the best thing i have tasted in my life.
-----------

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: custard
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 08:19:06 pm »
finally got my hands on some papayas and tried aajonuses custard recipe. This is the best thing I have tasted since going raw. 2 eggs, 4tbsp butter, quarter papaya, and 2 tbsp honey. I think it is actually the best thing i have tasted in my life.
I tried some similiar with pineapple. Also very good.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:35:48 pm by TylerDurden »
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline freezerburn

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: custard
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 12:10:55 am »

And I just tried this with mango last night.  So good!

I see there being a bit more benefit with papaya and pineapple because of their proteolytic enzymes, but what a great recipe even with mango.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk