Author Topic: Message from Aajonus  (Read 2136 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Message from Aajonus
« on: February 28, 2012, 03:49:58 pm »

URGENT - WI continues to attack our farmer Vernon Hershberger and family

HI, healthy food lovers,
    The battle continues in the Hershberger case. We have stayed them from rushing Vernon into trial and condemning him so far. We have forced a jurisdictional-challenge hearing on the judge for Friday March 2. Please fax and call the "officials" listed below who are trying to rob our right to grow and consume healthy food. We know and have the constitutional law on our side but the government and the courts need to be forced to follow constitutional law not their administrative law that does not follow constitutional law unless forced. We must force them.
    Vernon and family are of the bravest and honest family farmers I have every met. Please help us stand with them and inundate the Secretary of Agriculture, Governor, Attorney General, Judge, and prosecutor with calls and faxes. They think that they are beyond our reproach. Are they? Is it up to each of us to do something? Tell them, "We know we have our constitutional law giving us the right to contract, grow and consume the healthy food we desire. Stay out of our rights or human as well as divine retribution will call on them." Or whatever you want to say but the gist is that.
    I request that you make multiple calls and faxes daily to the individuals below until this is over, hopefully on Friday the judge will follow constitutional law and decide that the State has no jurisdiction over our private farm and right to contract, grow and consume our healthy food, especially focused on raw milk.
    Tell them you are a co-owner of the farm, a member of Right To Choose Healthy Food, and you have the right to produce and drink your own raw milk even if you do not live at the farm. Tell them that you have the right to choose healthy food that is not provided by Wisconsin licenses or permits. Tell them that you, your farm and your food are out of their jurisdiction, and that none of the food is sold, period, or distributed to non-owners. Even the Wi Agricultural code exempts farmers, workers and owners from licensing and permits if only they consume the dairy, period. Remind them that the Nazis gained the greatest control of the people by restricting their farming and food rights and we will not permit it.
     Take your and their time because they are trying to take your food rights. Be heard and make them listen. I am beyond the Mr. Nice-guy attitude toward tyrannical government agents, so if it is your demeanor to try gently to persuade them, wonderful. If it is your outrage that moves you, express it.

If you live in Wisconsin, or are near the Baraboo courthouse or want to travel there to partake in the events for food freedom surrounding this case, see the announcement of activities for March 1 and 2 below.

Ben Brancel, Secretary of Wisconsin Dept of Ag.
Office Phone: 608-224-5012
Office Fax: 608-224-5045

Scott Walker, Wisconsin Governor
(608) 266-1212
Fax (608) 267-8983
govgeneral@wisconsin.gov

Wisconsin Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen
(608) 266-1221
Fax (608) 267-2779

Eric DeFort, Asst. Attorney General
WI DOJ, Special Prosecutor for the County of Sauk
(608)266-8514

Judge Guy Reynolds
(608) 355-3222
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk