Author Topic: Zappers?  (Read 23439 times)

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Zappers?
« on: February 26, 2012, 12:26:49 pm »
So i was watching some vids by DW on youtube, and i came across two interesting subjects; grounding and using a zapper to kill parasites and heal wounds faster.

In the grounding or earthing vids, DW talks about how voltage is bad for us and we should reduce it to earth's natural voltage; which is less than 1 volt then in another instance (another vid) he markets his warehouse's zapper which runs at min 4 volts and upto 18 volts.

Does that mean that the Zapper is good in certain instances yet still carry bad effects? I think so, why doesnt he talk about that though? Does one have to wear it all the time?

He even claims that it can kill bad bacteria and pathogens because they thrive on different waves which the zapper targets, even cancer cells. What are your thoughts? Personally, I am a skeptic. 

And what the hell is an Ormus anyway?  -\

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Zappers?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 01:38:16 pm »
Zappers are electronic antibiotics.
So it is indiscriminate.
Some are better than others.
All zapper manufacturers are different and operate at different frequencies.

The good zappers really work and we swear by them and have seen them work many many times.
Just like antibiotics, do not abuse zappers.
Take probiotics afterwards to restore gut flora if you zap your intestines.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 02:46:25 pm »
Zappers are electronic antibiotics.
So it is indiscriminate.
Some are better than others.
All zapper manufacturers are different and operate at different frequencies.

The good zappers really work and we swear by them and have seen them work many many times.
Just like antibiotics, do not abuse zappers.
Take probiotics afterwards to restore gut flora if you zap your intestines.

But that doesnt answer my questions; Wolfe claims that voltage is bad for us and for our cells...etc, thus he's an advocate for grounding which connects us to the natural antioxidant source, the earth. This i understand; but then he comes up with the zappers; zappers induce upto 4 volts of electricity which is not supposed to be good.

When should we use a zapper? And for how long? All videos i have seen so far indicate that it should be used everyday for as long as possible. This is where my confusion started.

So we re not using it to heal a wound or kill pain, we re using it indefinitely.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 06:03:17 pm »

And what the hell is an Ormus anyway?  -\

Well THAT'S a big topic.

Basically, ormus is a diatomic (or monatomic, there's disagreement) form of certain metals, like gold, copper, iridium, silver, etc..

It has multiple solid, liquid, and gas forms.

Mainstream science has very little familiarity with it yet.

There are literally a dozen or more Yahoo groups about it, some very active.

I've studied and researched it myself for about 7 or 8 years.

It's naturally-occurring, and is present in seawater in fairly large amounts, as well as in some soils, and many plants, and of course, animals.

The ormus forms of those metals are actually a lot more common than their metallic forms.

Put simply, most of the work on metals that alchemists have been doing for thousands of years is either an attempt to turn naturally-occurring ormus into metal (to sell) or to refine naturally-occurring ormus into a purer form, for health benefits.

Feel free to ask me more, if you'd like.  I was extremely skeptical about it, myself, until I did my own experiments at home that confirmed what other experimenters were saying about it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 06:18:58 pm »
But that doesnt answer my questions; Wolfe claims that voltage is bad for us and for our cells...etc, thus he's an advocate for grounding which connects us to the natural antioxidant source, the earth. This i understand; but then he comes up with the zappers; zappers induce upto 4 volts of electricity which is not supposed to be good.

When should we use a zapper? And for how long? All videos i have seen so far indicate that it should be used everyday for as long as possible. This is where my confusion started.

So we re not using it to heal a wound or kill pain, we re using it indefinitely.

Grounding is very good.  That is why we should walk as barefoot as possible.  Even outside in the garden soil and grass.

Zapping, just like any tool is a temporary thing to treat something.

For example, just 2 days ago my wife started having tummy pains.  Her anthroposophic meds were not working, she tried a herbal dewormer dose but still no improvement, she tried pyroenergen but still no improvement.

This morning she did:

1. Dewormer
2. Zapper (don croft) on her belly 1 hour.
3. Prayer patch from her sister on her belly.

The religious will say it was the prayer patch.
The mind over matter people will say it was the prayer patch.
The zapper people will say, it was the zapper and the orgone in the zapper.
The dewormer people will say, it the herbs just needed a push with the zapper.

Who the f cares?  I say it all worked.  My wife is getting well now.

------- better example ----------

crying for 3 days non stop

chiropractor no good
other bone setters no good
other massagers no good

One hour of zapping... she was cured. Stopped crying.  Pain gone.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 08:35:37 pm »
Grounding is very good.  That is why we should walk as barefoot as possible.  Even outside in the garden soil and grass.

Zapping, just like any tool is a temporary thing to treat something.

For example, just 2 days ago my wife started having tummy pains.  Her anthroposophic meds were not working, she tried a herbal dewormer dose but still no improvement, she tried pyroenergen but still no improvement.

This morning she did:

1. Dewormer
2. Zapper (don croft) on her belly 1 hour.
3. Prayer patch from her sister on her belly.

The religious will say it was the prayer patch.
The mind over matter people will say it was the prayer patch.
The zapper people will say, it was the zapper and the orgone in the zapper.
The dewormer people will say, it the herbs just needed a push with the zapper.

Who the f cares?  I say it all worked.  My wife is getting well now.

------- better example ----------

crying for 3 days non stop

chiropractor no good
other bone setters no good
other massagers no good

One hour of zapping... she was cured. Stopped crying.  Pain gone.

So as i understand,  the Zapper does indeed offer many benefits, but it should be used only in case of health issues or problems and not everyday for as long as many hours as we can. That's how it's been marketed.

Youve compared it to antibiotics and just like antibiotics it should only be used when a circumstance arises and not always. That not what David Wolfe recommends.

David Wolfe recommends to unplug anything that generates emf, even a laptop (it's preferable to work whilst its unplugged from elecrticity) and ground yourself inorder to reduce the voltage induced to your body to below 1 volt, yet the zapper hits the body or certain tissues with electrical voltage that induce certain waves capable of killing cancer / mutating cells and parasites etc. He advertises its use for almost 24 hrs a day almost everyday. That cant be true. It might carry some damage; maybe even to the reproductive system and sperm count...etc since its a form of waves or radiation.

I agree with you that a zapper is benificial in treating certain ailments and you obviously have put it into testing and found that it works and not just another marketing scam, but do you agree with what i am saying?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 08:39:19 pm »
So i was watching some vids by DW on youtube, and i came across two interesting subjects; grounding and using a zapper to kill parasites and heal wounds faster. FWIW, I have found DW to generally be an unreliable source of info who sometimes contradicts himself on other matters as well and seems more focused on marketing his products than anything.

In the grounding or earthing vids, DW talks about how voltage is bad for us and we should reduce it to earth's natural voltage; which is less than 1 volt then in another instance (another vid) he markets his warehouse's zapper which runs at min 4 volts and upto 18 volts.
If David Wolfe says 1 or more volts is bad, then he appears to contradict himself if he also says 4 to 18 volts is good, yes? If so, then it seems we can safely discard his view on the subject.

Royal Rife created one of the earliest zapper devices:
Royal Rife: Modern revival, marketing, and health fraud

Interest in Rife was revived in the 1980s by author Barry Lynes, who wrote a book about Rife entitled "The Cancer Cure That Worked". The book claimed that Rife's 'beam ray' device could cure cancer, but that all mention of his discoveries was suppressed in the 1930s by a wide-ranging conspiracy headed by the American Medical Association. The American Cancer Society described Lynes' claims as implausible, noting that the book was written "in a style typical of conspiratorial theorists" and defied any independent verification.[5]

In response to this renewed interest, devices bearing Rife's name began to be produced and marketed in the 1980s. Such 'Rife devices' have figured prominently in a number of cases of health fraud in the U.S., typically centered around the uselessness of the devices and the grandiose claims with which they are marketed. In a 1996 case, the marketers of a 'Rife device' claiming to cure numerous diseases including cancer and AIDS were convicted of felony health fraud.[14] The sentencing judge described them as "target[ing] the most vulnerable people, including those suffering from terminal disease" and providing false hope.[15] In 2002 John Bryon Krueger, who operated the Royal Rife Research Society, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for his role in a murder and also received a concurrent 30-month sentence for illegally selling Rife devices. In 2009 a U.S. court convicted James Folsom of 26 felony counts for sale of the Rife devices sold as 'NatureTronics', 'AstroPulse', 'BioSolutions', 'Energy Wellness', and 'Global Wellness'. [16]

Several deaths have resulted from the use of Rife machines in place of standard medical treatment. In one case, a U.S. court found that the marketer of a Rife device had violated the law and that, as a result of her actions, a cancer patient had ceased chemotherapy and died.[17] In Australia, the use of Rife machines has been blamed for the deaths of cancer patients who might have been cured with conventional therapy.[8]

In 1994, the American Cancer Society reported that Rife machines were being sold in a "pyramid-like, multilevel marketing scheme". A key component in the marketing of Rife devices has been the claim, initially put forward by Rife himself, that the devices were being suppressed by an establishment conspiracy against cancer "cures".[5] Although 'Rife devices' are not registered by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and have been linked to deaths among cancer sufferers, the Seattle Times reported that over 300 people attended the 2006 Rife International Health Conference in Seattle, where dozens of unregistered devices were sold.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife#Modern_revival.2C_marketing.2C_and_health_fraud
Lex Rooker tried a Rife zapper and even built one himself. He reported no benefits from it. He recently posted about it in his journal (http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/journals/lex's-journal/msg84319/#msg84319).

Here's the Hulda Clark website's praise of Rife and his zapper:
  "Royal Raymond Rife has got to be the most famous scientist to develop frequency devices intended to destroy pathogens in living beings. When given the chance to demonstrate his devices, Rife was recorded as curing all his cancer patients in his study using his experimental frequency instruments. There is a great book by Barry Lynes titled: The Cancer Cure That Worked, 50 Years of Suppression. Order it at Amazon, and read this amazing book about Rife and his research on therapeutic frequency devices during the 1930's." http://www.clarkzapper.com/FAQ.html

Hulda Clark, who claimed her beam ray zapper cured all cancer, died from cancer in 2009:
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2009/10/requiem_for_a_quack_part_ii.php

See also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulda_Clark#Evaluation_of_claims_and_criticism

FWIW, I have found some "alternative" therapies to be beneficial or offer plausible potential benefit, zappers are not one of them, beyond potential placebo effect (which is a real mind-body effect, btw, but you can achieve it without spending money on a zapper) and avoiding iatrogenic harm from drugs or surgery. They don't even appear worth trying, to me. YMMV
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 08:47:41 pm by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 08:42:49 pm »
Well THAT'S a big topic.

Basically, ormus is a diatomic (or monatomic, there's disagreement) form of certain metals, like gold, copper, iridium, silver, etc..

It has multiple solid, liquid, and gas forms.

Mainstream science has very little familiarity with it yet.

There are literally a dozen or more Yahoo groups about it, some very active.

I've studied and researched it myself for about 7 or 8 years.

It's naturally-occurring, and is present in seawater in fairly large amounts, as well as in some soils, and many plants, and of course, animals.

The ormus forms of those metals are actually a lot more common than their metallic forms.

Put simply, most of the work on metals that alchemists have been doing for thousands of years is either an attempt to turn naturally-occurring ormus into metal (to sell) or to refine naturally-occurring ormus into a purer form, for health benefits.

Feel free to ask me more, if you'd like.  I was extremely skeptical about it, myself, until I did my own experiments at home that confirmed what other experimenters were saying about it.

Thanks for the brief intro about Ormus, i have a few more questions on the subject like:

1) What are the benefits of Ormus apart from it being a magical / mystical substance? Why would intaking an ormus like substance benefit our well-being?
2) What sort of experiments have you tried that justified the existance of such a unique substance?
3) Do you use ormus products and if so do you create them urself or do you buy them?

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 08:57:09 pm »
If David Wolfe says 1 or more volts is bad, then he appears to contradict himself if he also says 4 to 18 volts is good, yes? If so, then it seems we can safely discard his view on the subject.

Royal Rife created one of the earliest zapper devices:Lex Rooker tried a Rife zapper and even built one himself. He reported no benefits from it. He recently posted about it in his journal (http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/journals/lex's-journal/msg84319/#msg84319).

"Royal Raymond Rife has got to be the most famous scientist to develop frequency devices intended to destroy pathogens in living beings. When given the chance to demonstrate his devices, Rife was recorded as curing all his cancer patients in his study using his experimental frequency instruments. There is a great book by Barry Lynes titled: The Cancer Cure That Worked, 50 Years of Suppression. Order it at Amazon, and read this amazing book about Rife and his research on therapeutic frequency devices during the 1930's." http://www.clarkzapper.com/FAQ.html

Hulda Clark, who claimed her beam ray zapper cured all cancer, died from cancer in 2009:

See also:

FWIW, I have found some "alternative" therapies to be beneficial or offer plausible potential benefit, zappers are not one of them, beyond potential placebo effect (which is a real mind-body effect, btw, but you can achieve it without spending money on a zapper) and avoiding iatrogenic harm from drugs or surgery. They don't even appear worth trying, to me. YMMV

Exactly; I thought Wolfe was contradicting himself; he sells a zapper for a little over 250$. Here are the two videos i am talking about; watch them and maybe you'll notice something i hadnt. Perhaps i am wrong. The vids carry good info by the way; so you wont be losing your time on nothing. Let me know where i got it all wrong.

iPad vrs. Kindle - EARTHING Video

David Wolfe on Zapping - Part 2

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 09:13:44 pm »
Here are the two videos i am talking about; watch them and maybe you'll notice something i hadnt. Perhaps i am wrong. The vids carry good info by the way; so you wont be losing your time on nothing.
No thanks. I started watching a video by David Wolfe once, only to lose interest in his bizarre claims and medicine-show/snake-oil salesman style and found it to be a complete waste of time. Another video of him I watched part of was actually a compilation video of some of his bizarre moments a critic of his made that I only watched for laughs, and even that became hard to take and I shut it off. If you found anything of serious value in his vids, feel free to summarize it here.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 09:18:32 pm »
No thanks. I started watching a video by David Wolfe once, only to lose interest in his bizarre claims and medicine-show/snake-oil salesman style and found it to be a complete waste of time. Another video of him I watched part of was actually a compilation video of some of his bizarre moments a critic of his made that I only watched for laughs, and even that became hard to take and I shut it off. If you found anything of serious value in his vids, feel free to summarize it here.

You should watch the first video only then. It has great information.
I only posted the second to present the contradiction but it appears you wont bother and watch it. Check the first vid nevertheless, i guarantee it has useful info.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 09:21:37 pm »
The first video says it's about "earthing," which I don't have the slightest interest in.

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 09:23:05 pm »
The first video says it's about "earthing," which I don't have the slightest interest in.

Okay, fine.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 04:31:02 am »

Royal Rife created one of the earliest zapper devices:Lex Rooker tried a Rife zapper and even built one himself. He reported no benefits from it. He recently posted about it in his journal (http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/journals/lex's-journal/msg84319/#msg84319).

See also:

Re the grounding topic - that makes sense. You ground yourself to get rid of the potential energy which in this case is electricity.

If you study meteorology you will discover that there is a tremendous electrical potential between earth and sky and since we connect the two when we ground ourselves we reduce the buildup that results in a large discharge. An example of a mega discharge would be lightning. As you move away from the earth the electrical potential rises very quickly so that say an inch away it is less dramatic than say the height of your head, so your body being a conductor feels the huge potential at the height of your head and conducts it to the ground if possible.

Re the rife link from Wackipedia. - I am a bit disappointed that you Phil would use possibly the biggest garbage dispenser on the web (Wackipedia) to show what you know of on the subject.

The Wiki site is notorious for being the dispenser of propaganda by the allopathic community. Look at all the persons who wrote the garbage. See their titles, Doctors. That's the first clue. These Doctors have a system of chemotherapy which has possibly the worst record ever for working... slightly more than 2% survivability of 5 years or more.

Compare that to the doctor in Australia who uses a technology similar to Royal Rife's and has a 25% rate of success. The other Doctor's in Australia don't like it because they look so bad in comparison.

Chemotherapy is extremely profitable BTW.

Royal Rife did not make Zappers. Not even close. Many years after his original invention surfaced, some clever people made a cheap, weak, poor imitation that as GS said an excellent antibiotic without the serious side effects of an antibiotic. I have one and it works as advertised but it will not penetrate the skin as far as I know. I think that the one GS uses is more powerful than mine and that's why his will travel subcutaneously. There seems to be agreement that zappers wil not penetrate the GI tract but Rife machines will.

Royal Rife's machine cured 16 out of 16 patients of Cancer back in the 1930's. This is documented in the book. "The Cancer Cure That Worked" by Barry Lynes. How Royal was attacked by the AMA is clearly spelled out in there and it was a low point in the world of medicine.

As far as Lex's use of a Rife machine, I have no way of knowing what version he had but it is impossible that it is the same as Royal Rife's as even nowadays thanks to the attacks on Rife via the AMA and specifically certain individuals who wanted to make money off of Rife's work so many years ago, the machines were destroyed. Lex may have had a poorly constructed machine as people were making these things in garages and so junk probably made the rounds.

Additionally if you do not understand the workings of the devices or how to verify they are working and how to calibrate them, particularly with older technology then they are useless.

However nowadays there are machines available that have a variety of rates of success on various illnesses of which cancer is one.

Nenah Silver http://www.nenahsylver.com/media_classes_interviews.html Listen to her interviews. She is probably the most knowledgeable person on these devices as well as a range of other ones.

There is a website/forum where people discuss the machines and technology: http://www.rifeforum.com/

Hulda Clarke did not have a beam ray zapper. She used an electrical device. Some forms of cancers are more amenable to the treatment than others. However her title to her book was a very unfortunate one "The Cure For All Diseases". This is the difficulty with using Hulda as an example. She also has said other wacky things somewhat like Aajonus.

Hulda Clarke also successfully defended herself against the quack of all quacks, the author of Quackwatch Steven Barrett. He reminds me of the Tobacco Institute. The Doctor with them also said smoking was not harmful to health and was paid well for his efforts. I have no doubt that S. Barrett is well paid for his efforts.

Your last statement is the most telling. You have never tried them yet they appear to be worthless. Additionally you have to buy one. I guess allopathic medicine must be free. Raw food must be free also as you are willing to give them a go.

How the heck could an infection on the surface of the skin disappear from placebo effect?
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 05:56:05 am »
Re the grounding topic - that makes sense. You ground yourself to get rid of the potential energy which in this case is electricity.
If anything, I'm probably too grounded as it is, which I think Dorothy mentioned about herself, by coincidence. I've never done any Shamanic journeying, so I could probably stand to experience some of that.

Re the rife link from Wackipedia. - I am a bit disappointed that you Phil would use possibly the biggest garbage dispenser on the web (Wackipedia) to show what you know of on the subject.
Everything there is not correct, it's true, but neither is everything there false. As I matter of fact, I read a study that found that Wikipedia was a bit more accurate than the Encyclopedia Brittanica, if I remember correctly. I've generally found it quite useful as a provider links to check out for further investigation, including on topics of my interest. Bear in mind that Tyler is one of the Wikipedia editors, so they're not ALL bad, and BTW, he has done a good job of keeping the raw foods wiki in relatively decent shape.

See their titles, Doctors. That's the first clue. These Doctors have a system of chemotherapy which has possibly the worst record ever for working... slightly more than 2% survivability of 5 years or more.
While I often disagree with physicians, even I am even less impressed by the claims of Hulda Clark, who died from cancer, and other zapper/device proponents, and 99+% of humanity would probably agree with me on that, so it's not like I'm saying anything revolutionary.

Chemotherapy is extremely profitable BTW.
Yes, I would probably rather die than do the most severe forms of chemotherapy, so there's something we probably agree on.

Royal Rife did not make Zappers. Not even close.
Nonetheless, the Hulda Clark praises Royal Rife and his machines. I suspect that all these zappers are useless for anything beyond making money off unfortunate people. I've encountered a lot of cons in my lifetime, and this smells of con, though some sellers of quack products do actually believe in them, and Hulda Clark seems to be one such, because she allowed herself to die rather than try other treatments.

As far as Lex's use of a Rife machine...
I'll just say that I have way more confidence in Lex's credibility, experience and sense than the sellers of these gadgets.

Besides, there are plenty of other alternative cancer treatments that have shown far more promise than these zappers. Dorothy is well versed in many of them.

Hulda Clarke also successfully defended herself against the quack of all quacks, the author of Quackwatch Steven Barrett.
Yeah, don't worry, I'm not a big fan of Barrett. He's like the opposite of Hulda Clark, with a knee-jerk tendency to dismiss all alternative/complementary therapies, whereas Hulda put her complete faith in her "electrical device," apparently misguidedly. However, just like you say Hulda was not necessarily wrong about everything just because she had some wacky views, so the same could be true of Barrett.

Your last statement is the most telling. You have never tried them yet they appear to be worthless.
Yeah, Lex tried a similar device for me, with the expected result. I'm not about to try every therapy on the market. I can't afford it for one. So I try the plausible ones that have at least some sound science behind them.

Additionally you have to buy one. I guess allopathic medicine must be free.
Who said I use only allopathic medicine? Just because I don't use "electrical devices" or zappers or whatever you want to call them doesn't mean I use only drugs and surgery or some such. For one thing, you know I use a raw Paleo diet, so you already know that's not true.

Raw food must be free also as you are willing to give them a go.
Again, I give reasonable things with some real science behind them, that seem to have a good potential to treat my health issues, a go. When I read how the Paleo diet was undergirded by the fundamental biological model of evolution, it made sense to me.

How the heck could an infection on the surface of the skin disappear from placebo effect?
I've read of far more amazing effects than that. It's called mind-body medicine or sometimes "miracles". Read the work of John Sarno, David Felten and others, and here are a few links I found:  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2582657/, http://www.healwithhope.com/illness-prevention/general-health/mind-and-body-connection/, http://www.holistic-mindbody-healing.com/nocebo.html. Placebo effect doesn't necessarily mean "nothing really happens," it often means the body and/or mind heals, and it's believed that sometimes this is due to the amazing healing powers of the mind/body connection.

At any rate, feel free to use all the electrical devices you want, I'm still not interested, sorry.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 03:17:45 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 08:29:32 am »
It would take me a week to subdivide your answers then mine so I won't try.

If you don't know anything about Zappers except what you got second hand from Lex than why comment?

Zappers have never been linked to curing cancer, so I'm afraid I don't see the connection to Rife machines. My computer uses electricity, but I don't think I'll try to cure cancer with it.

H. Clarke can praise God if she likes but that does not connect her to Royal Rife.

Anybody can be a Wiki editor BTW, even your pet dog if you connect him to the site and start off the process. He can type up what he likes. No offence to Tyler BTW as I am sure he has done it well.

Being grounded is not some airy fairy thing. One maintenance person that I knew had such static electrical problems working in a metal hangar in winter when the electric heaters were going constantly, that he took a piece of wire about six inches long, stripped the insulator off the last inch or two on the bottom and attached it to his boots with tie wraps so he could be discharged of static constantly as he walked. Otherwise he would have a little arc of static come off his body whenever he came near some metal object. This can be dangerous as he was working around jet fuel/chemicals and a fire would explode/destroy him and the aircraft.

If you go into any electronic or computer shop it is normal for the workers to have a bonding strap hooked from their wrist to the grounding point on their workbench because the static building up from just walking around builds up and then if they pick up an electronic part, the static can destroy the delicate circuits when an arc jumps from their fingers to the board.

The grounding pads and snap on clips that Wolfe was using are just standard stuff you buy at any electronic shop.

BTW your allusion to iatrogenic illnesses is one of the biggest frauds that the allopathic community has done on Wiki by completely changing (lying) eliminating all of the results of the study that was done on the allopathic community 1999, showing that the largest killer in the US in hospitals by a long shot is Doctors, mostly, but essentially iatrogenic in nature, in other words doctor/systemic mistakes. This study dd not even mention deaths outside of the hospital environment, so the results are totally staggering.

Once again you repeated that Zappers are useless without even trying one.

Every time I have used it on stubborn infections that I have gotten with working with cedar (splinters etc) or with other infections it worked.

Once again you state that cancer is supposed to be cured by zappers. How many times do I have to repeat. ZAPPERS DO NOT, CANNOT, CURE CANCER. NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THAT, EXCEPT YOUR IMAGINATION.

I am fully aware of what placebo effect is. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone living who has gone to school who doesn't know that.

Mind/body medicine has been evoked in the same paragraph as placebo effect. Not sure why, unless you are making the inference that a lot of people do, that anything that can't be cured with drugs or surgery could be maybe cured with P affect.

There are people who have cured themselves of serious cancers by watching a series of comedy shows constantly. This has nothing to do with zappers.

Phil, I gotta say, you normally impress me with your knowledge. I've read books you have mentioned, and learned a lot from you and expect a lot from you.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 04:04:23 pm »
The reason I sometimes quote Barrett is that there are too many "alternative-health" frauds like Hulda Clark around. HC was paranoidly hysterical, believing that harmful parasites were supposedly everywhere in our bodies, and since she died from cancer, her views can hardly be considered valid. Now Barrett, admittedly, is biased towards the mainstream so sometimes he is dead wrong or only partially right, but he at least depends on the scientific method to some extent, so his views are   more likely to be right  than some guru who depends only on New-Age-type science-free "knowledge".

As regards wikipedia, I wish that Wikipedia could ask for credentials of some sort. Not necessarily PHDs(except in the sciences and the like), but some evidence that they know something about the relevant subject, and preferably more than just about one viewpoint. I mean, I kept on being frustrated by the fact that anti-rawists would turn up on the raw foodism discussions page and pretend to be neutral yet get violently annoyed when I pointed out endless references/articles citing "most other anthropologists etc."  viewing Richard Wrangham as a fraud. They would state that they didn't need any solid scientific evidence to back up their claims since their ideas were supposedly more "mainstream" than raw-foodists'. Yet when I pointed out numerous solid references/studies which confirmed that a lot of the  evidence that cooking was harmful was indeed already accepted  "mainstream" fact among scientists, they would equivocate and claim that the article was "too long" etc., so that the pro-raw data had to be deleted anyway, and other tricks. What annoyed me even further was that these weren't  duplicitous attacks meant to harm the raw foodist viewpoint, these people were simply too biased to be objective and refused to learn something about the opposing raw foodist view. Whereas I was prepared to accept anti-raw data if it was backed by solid references.

Of course, the only reason I've succeeded is because I check the raw foodism wikipedia page reasonably regularly and revert edits which have no valid explanations and provide data to debunk others' notions on the Talk page etc. I wish other raw foodists would do the same, but my requests seem to have been ignored. I would only need 10 people checking no more than once a month, at random, for the website to be effectively policed.

Still, on subjects people don't feel strongly about, especially the more obscure ones, Wikipedia is a brilliant, very advanced resource, I've found.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 08:48:26 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 08:19:35 pm »
Well said, Tyler.

Once again you state that cancer is supposed to be cured by zappers. How many times do I have to repeat. ZAPPERS DO NOT, CANNOT, CURE CANCER. NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THAT, EXCEPT YOUR IMAGINATION.
No one ever? What about this:
The Cure for All Cancers (1993) is Dr. Clark’s original best-selling book from 1993 containing her approach to curing cancer. The second revision of “the Cure for All Cancers” introduced the schematic for the Zapper and began the Dr. Clark Zapper revolution which continues to this day. -The Cure For All Cancers, http://www.amazon.com/Cure-All-Cancers-ebook
The Cure For All Cancers
http://www.free-energy-info.com/Hulda.pdf

Cancer can now be CURED, not just treated
We are not accustomed to thinking about a cure for cancer. We think of remission as the only possibility. But this book is not about remission. It is about a cure. This is possible because in 1990 I discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer case regardless of the type of cancer....

Zapping Parasites
Although the herbal parasite killing program is highly effective against parasites, you should also kill them electrically.
Each method has its own areas of greatest effectiveness.
You may build a zapper (page  535) or purchase one. It is
energized by a 9 volt battery. Some people can feel a minor
tingling; others feel nothing. After seven minutes take 20 to 40
minutes off. During this time viruses and bacteria will emerge
from dead parasites. Zap a second time. Then take another
break of 20 to 40 minutes. Finally zap a third time.
You have just killed all the viruses, all the bacteria, and all
the parasites including flukes that the zapper current could
reach. The few remaining are stuck in gallstones, kidney stones,
abscesses, or in the bowel contents. Increasing the voltage does
not help. Only a 2 tsp. dose of Black Walnut Hull Tincture Extra Strength reaches them in these locations.
That is why you should use both methods.
Triple-zap once a day until you are well.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 09:39:49 pm »
The pro-parasite camp is mistaken about Hulda Clark's parasite theories.

Hulda specifically says that parasites migrate to organs they are not supposed to be in.  This is when they become harmful.  The reason parasites migrate to those organs is because of pollutants.

So it is POLLUTANTS + PARASITES = Moving into the wrong organs... that cause disease.

When those parasites are in the wrong organs, such as the liver, you stop polluting yourself and have to kill those parasites to kick them out of the liver. 

Indeed cancer is curable and for some cancers, parasite cleansing is needed.

The word "cancer" is blatantly misused by the medical profession to mean anything they can treat with profitable chemotherapy.

Hulda was wrong about taking chemical vitamins and sterilizing her food.

Hulda has her focus: Parasites in the wrong places, Pollutants you never suspected, Dental cleanses, Liver Flushing... donating ZAPPER THEORY AND PLANS TO THE PUBLIC / WORLD... they are good. 

BE THANKFUL.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 10:10:11 pm »
Your zapper does not work?
That's your fault you bought a BAD MODEL.
Remember that Hulda Clark donated ZAPPER PLANS and the ZAPPER THEORY.
IT is up to the manufacturers to make and modify zappers to their own specifications.

And it is up to the consumer to choose which zappers to buy.

There are zappers that can reach the gut.  Mine does reach the gut.  My wife and I are thankful ours does.

Our zapper you can buy from http://www.amazon.com/The-Terminator-Zapper-Don-Croft/dp/B002FMR4A0

----

We have a 2nd zapper, home made, frequency adjusted specifically for dengue fever.  It helped make our 7 year old daughter well in 6 hours a month ago.  Lucky us.  You can buy such a zapper from Romy Macapagal.  Dengue fever is common in my country, so this kind of zapper is useful here.

----

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 10:17:33 pm »
Royal Rife's machines / frequency generators?

They cannot be replicated exactly today because the vacuum tube components of old are no longer in production.

The BEAM RAY CORPORATION makes MODERN computerized frequency generators hooked up to PCs which holds a database of mortality frequencies of parasites and germs... continuously updated.

The BEAM RAY machines WORK.  So use it wisely in your healing methods.

Some candidas are as Aajonus said merely eating the pools of blood of damaged intestines.  So let the candida run its course.  Do not use in this case. (As with my 10 year old boy a few months ago).

Some candidas are a result of antibiotic overdose, or eating fungus filled foods so hitting your candida with BEAM RAY may be a good idea... then treat yourself with high doses of probiotics.

Some germs and parasites cannot be killed by antibiotics, drugs, or herbals... hit them with the Beam Ray... like the psudomonas infection a few months ago that almost killed our 2 maids.  But they were cured in 30 minutes of beam ray when it was turned onto the correct mortality frequency.

It's all logical. 

I don't see why people have to debate about these things.

Zappers and Beam Ray Machines are in main stream use for those who know how and when to use them.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 10:26:51 pm »
The reason I sometimes quote Barrett is that there are too many "alternative-health" frauds like Hulda Clark around. HC was paranoidly hysterical, believing that harmful parasites were supposedly everywhere in our bodies, and since she died from cancer, her views can hardly be considered valid. Now Barrett, admittedly, is biased towards the mainstream so sometimes he is dead wrong or only partially right, but he at least depends on the scientific method to some extent, so his views are   more likely to be right  than some guru who depends only on New-Age-type science-free "knowledge".

As regards wikipedia, I wish that Wikipedia could ask for credentials of some sort. Not necessarily PHDs(except in the sciences and the like), but some evidence that they know something about the relevant subject, and preferably more than just about one viewpoint. I mean, I kept on being frustrated by the fact that anti-rawists would turn up on the raw foodism discussions page and pretend to be neutral yet get violently annoyed when I pointed out endless references/articles citing "most other anthropologists etc."  viewing Richard Wrangham as a fraud. They would state that they didn't need any solid scientific evidence to back up their claims since their ideas were supposedly more "mainstream" than raw-foodists'. Yet when I pointed out numerous solid references/studies which confirmed that a lot of the  evidence that cooking was harmful was indeed already accepted  "mainstream" fact among scientists, they would equivocate and claim that the article was "too long" etc., so that the pro-raw data had to be deleted anyway, and other tricks. What annoyed me even further was that these weren't  duplicitous attacks meant to harm the raw foodist viewpoint, these people were simply too biased to be objective and refused to learn something about the opposing raw foodist view. Whereas I was prepared to accept anti-raw data if it was backed by solid references.

Of course, the only reason I've succeeded is because I check the raw foodism wikipedia page reasonably regularly and revert edits which have no valid explanations and provide data to debunk others' notions on the Talk page etc. I wish other raw foodists would do the same, but my requests seem to have been ignored. I would only need 10 people checking no more than once a month, at random, for the website to be effectively policed.

Still, on subjects people don't feel strongly about, especially the more obscure ones, Wikipedia is a brilliant, very advanced resource, I've found.
Steve Barrett may be correct when he is talking about allopathic procedures because that is his field. However when it comes to anything outside of  that realm or anything shunned by that community then he is a fish out of water.

Shunned is the proper words because for reasons that have been rattled off so many times that they are almost trivial, the mainstream medical community, particularly in North America, seems to go after certain medical modalities dismissing them whenever possible with no scientific basis for it.

Bear in mind that Zappers are cheap, anyone can make one and if used properly or if the unit is a well made one, it takes away business from the medical community. So there is fiscal reasons for fear. The Allopathic community has shown itself to be very good at dissing anything they are concerned about.

Re Wiki, I agree with your statements and would add the following
Wikipedia is great for the first blush gathering of info on subjects that are not controversial or where there are no vested interests in the information.

ie. if you want to find out about the mating habits of the double breasted mattress thrasher.  ;D
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 10:41:18 pm »
Here is a table of the various Rife Machines available, and their capabilities.

http://www.rifewiki.org/wiki/R.I.F.E_Machine_Table

I have not used one, but have spoken to GSs friend in the Philippines who has used them with remarkable results on a wide range of illnesses.

I will be getting one at some point in the future. Probably the GB4000 as that is the one that seems to be the best right now.

For persons who are not familiar with these devices I recommend going to the Rifeforum.org to read about them or go to nenah sylver's site and get her book (The Rife handbook) or listen to her interviews with Patrick Timpone. www.nenahsylver.com
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 12:32:50 am »
Quackwatch is also fine on most alternative-health-related fields, such as the mercury-issue. I've come across some other mercury-in-fish-damning sites which have shown that this mercury nonsense is ridiculous nonsense.  Trouble is that retards like william still pretend that this mercury nonsense and other stuff are credible b*ll. william recently pushed forwards the psychotic nonsense that supposedly the radiation from Fukushima would infect the world, if not already, on the PaleoFood list-group. This nonsense has already been debunked in a recent Daily Telegraph article.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2012, 01:04:23 am »
Fukushima radiation has infected Tokyo.
http://fukushima-diary.com/2012/02/tokyo-station-is-contaminated-as-mandatory-evacuating-zone-in-fukushima/

After 311, 20 cattle were born at a farm of Sukagawa but all of them were stillbirths. It is confirmed by a reporter.

http://enenews.com/report-all-20-calves-born-at-farm-after-meltdowns-were-stillbirths-50km-from-fukushima-plant
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 01:11:44 am by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk