Author Topic: Raw Vegan Annette Larkins at 70 looks like 30.  (Read 41079 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Raw Vegan Annette Larkins at 70 looks like 30.
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:48:03 am »

Never had a surgical face lift.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/ageless-woman (see video, amazing)

http://www.annettelarkins.com/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Vegan Annette Larkins at 70 looks like 30.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 01:02:14 am »
honestly a lot of black people have great skin that doesn't show age
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:27:37 am by TylerDurden »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 01:27:00 am »
Holy shit, I think I'm hot for grandma!

Does this video have any impact on you raw carnivores here on the forum?

I have been wondering for a while if some people aren't in fact meant for vegetables entirely, some for a mix, and others for almost entirely meat.

Which causes me to think about human origins and if we aren't in fact some genetic modification of some animals to be given reason. Some people modified from say rabbits, other wolves, others bonobos, whatever. You notice the way people can look like animals. And they seem to have different constitutions. Like someone will seem slow and lumbering(like an elephant), others are sharp and high strung (like for instance a weasel). I realize that genetically our DNA is closest to chimps, but what if we are simply mostly chimp, with some bits of code from other animals and given the power to reason and be fully(sort of) self aware.

I'm not saying this is what's happening. Just toying with things that have bugged me about human origins and  the most common theories, ie creation and darwinian evolution.

It would be nice to sit down with someone like Annette and just spend time with them, see what their mental clarity and energy is like at that age. She looks great, seems articulate and obviously she's just really got it going on, well rounded.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:30:11 am by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 01:36:07 am »
Sorry but this belongs in the Hot Topics forum! Moved there now.

I hate to say it, but isn't it just vaguely possible that this woman lied about her age? I mean it's what virtually all women do, after some years.  And then there's the issue of photoshopping, plastic surgery etc. which could make anyone look younger. As for her appearance with black  hair instead of grey hair, it's not remotely believable, if she really is 70.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 02:14:54 am »
I've known people in their 70s who haven't gone grey yet; Annette's dark hair doesn't discredit her, as far as I'm concerned.

I think there's room for success on a raw vegan diet as long as one has ready access to enough raw fat and freshly-picked, mineral-dense fruits, vegetables and seeds. It's also worth noting that she started eating raw after she stopped growing and having children (and mostly likely after menopause too), so her body's nutrient demands were and are lower than most of ours would be.

I don't think I'd do as well on her diet as she seems to be doing, but perhaps I'm wrong. I tried the raw vegan path for several months during my late 20s, and while it went great for the first few months my health went downhill soon after and I stopped. I think raw vegan, for most people, is a great detox diet, but for those of us who are younger, still growing, still menstruating (for women), still having kids, I'm not sure it can meet nutritional needs over the longer term.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 02:17:33 am »
And as an afterthought, I suspect the fact that she grows most of her own food is a key to her success, as the nutrient contents of most vegetable foods decline from the moment they're picked and by the time most vegetable foods reach a retail outlet (like a supermarket, or often even a farmer's market) they are quite nutrient poor.

The ability to pick from a plant and eat immediately is huge as far as nutrient density goes.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 02:31:52 am »
I tend to agree with tyler there has got to be some fraud going on. If not than oh my god that's the most vibrant healthy young looking 70 yo ever! If she started that amazing homegrown diet  at age 15 or so i might be tempted to believe it but she started at 50.
honestly a lot of black people have great skin that doesn't show age
It isn't just good skin. Her figure is very good too. And her voice she sound like a 40yo at the most.

Anyway good motivation to get my garden going.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:42:44 am by TylerDurden »
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 02:34:11 am »
Edit
just checked her website. The pictures on there look a lot more natural. a lot less unbelievable but still pretty amazing.
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 02:54:17 am »
Genetic freak or clever marketing. People at 70 don't look like 30 no matter what diet..

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 03:21:30 am »
Genetic freak or clever marketing. People at 70 don't look like 30 no matter what diet..
Hear, hear! I can understand rawists making claims of looking 10-15 years younger than SAD-eaters, but 40 years is just unbelievable.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 06:21:48 am »
The color and shine of her hair is unbelievable. She must have had her hair done prior to this interview; maybe used some natural coloring products.

Offline Muhammad.Sunshine

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 06:49:34 am »
The husband has youthful looking skin. If he was leaner and dyed his hair he could pass for a much younger person as well.
Always try to be positive, optimistic, kind, and fair.

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 10:07:39 am »
Agreed.

Maybe they're eating something that's causing the reverse aging and increasing their telomeres' length.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 11:47:46 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 03:48:14 am »

Never had a surgical face lift.
Holy shit!

GS, I immediately start eating grass only, I swear.

Löwenherz

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 10:00:17 am »
maybe we should all pitch in for a private investigator to check out her background and find out whether or not she is for real. I think this is important enough and it wouldnt cost too much if enough of us pitched in.
-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 10:47:56 am »
I had a similar idea.  One could simply write to her in a kind inquisitive way and ask if she'd like to show a copy of her birth certificate and or high school graduation picture.  She might be very willing if she wasn't lying.

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 11:39:34 am »
1.  Don't count out plastic surgery and hair dye.

2.  I think women tend to do better overall on a vegan diet than men because their traditional role was the gatherer and it makes sense that they would be more adapted to plant foods.

3.  Black don't crack.
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 03:00:14 pm »
For me (after reading Dr Kruse last weeks..) not that surprising anymore..
She does a lot right;
She lives with the seasons. She lives in a tropical country and eat what grows there. So fresh and good quality foods..!! Wow.
I cannot tell how important I feel this is!!!! It is NOT about makronutrient ratios!!!
(now, you could get some troubles if you are scandinavian moving to a tropical country.. I dunno - your genes might be not adapted to such a living I guess, but this lady is native you can tell it by how she looks..)

She seems to live with the natural light-cycles, wake up early every day.
I guess she is a lot outside too, enjoying fresh air and such. Not sitting in front of the computer whole day.
She seems happy and living in a harmonic marriage which is a huge factor, she has few stressors.
She seems to have enough money too. ;)
Chronic high cortisol is very bad for longevity, it messes up your whole endocrine system!
So, go on and enjoy your life, stay happy and it will give you more years then the most perfect food I promise! :)

I can tell myself I have done so much wrong, living in cold climate eating so much fruit / CH in winter, staying up late every day... stressing a lot.
I can tell it by my wrinkles. -[

One more note to the woman in the video.
It do is possible she have used botox or surgery, she seems a bit "immobile" in her face, around her eyes and forehead.. or she just is that way. We cannot know.
But looking at how she lives, I am not that surprised she looks that good. :)
We can learn a lot from this.

Inger

« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 03:09:32 pm by Inger »

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 03:29:48 pm »
One more thought that will show how dangerous it is to force a "unnatural" way of eating and living.
Our Yuri (rawlion) showed it to us, I wonder sometimes how he do now...
But he did fruitarian first, then raw carnivore, he forgot the most important things. That this is not the way nature operates.
The results you can see. Very sad indeed. Let us learn from this and forgot about makronutrients-discussions. They do not matter, other things do.

Maybe they're eating something that's causing the reverse aging and increasing their telomeres' length.

@Duke,
this is what will happen if you follow the cyklus of the nature.
Avoid artificial light as much as you can (which will give you the best sleep ever), eat in season, let you body get used to seasonal temperatures (avoid heating as much as you can).
It is that easy, nothing complicated at all. :)

Inger
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 03:35:18 pm by Inger »

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 03:47:36 pm »
@Duke,
this is what will happen if you follow the cyklus of the nature.
Avoid artificial light as much as you can (which will give you the best sleep ever), eat in season, let you body get used to seasonal temperatures (avoid heating as much as you can).
It is that easy, nothing complicated at all. :)

Inger
I fully agree that living with the flow of your surroundings is paramount to good health. however id dont think that it (or anything else for that matter) will change telomere length. that is a genetic factor not to be influenced by diet.

watching that vid again i also think she used botox.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 04:27:59 pm »
3.  Black don't crack.
If this is a claim that black skin doesn't age as fast etc., I beg to differ. I have, over the years, also come across claims that Orientals don't age as fast as Caucasians as regards the skin. All rubbish, given my own experience.
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 12:47:18 am »
I  think the only way we can know is to actually try and find her birth certificate. perhaps someone here knows how to investigate such things or knows someone who does.
-----------

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 04:49:23 am »
When a woman lies about her age, she tends to deflate her age, not inflate. I doubt any woman would claim an age that is older than her actual age for any reason.  ;)

This woman is slim and is naturally good-looking. That alone could take 15 years off one' s age.

The question for raw paloe people is: Does raw paleo diet make you look  younger than before?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 11:09:50 am »

The question for raw paloe people is: Does raw paleo diet make you look  younger than before?

Raw foods in general do this. I know quite a few raw vegans who look years younger than their age, usually about 10-15 years. It's true for raw paleo people, too.

Offline Muhammad.Sunshine

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 03:02:34 pm »
When a woman lies about her age, she tends to deflate her age, not inflate. I doubt any woman would claim an age that is older than her actual age for any reason.  ;)

You would be astute to claim an older age; people will comment on how young and healthy you look for your age.  ;)
Always try to be positive, optimistic, kind, and fair.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk