7 (11.7%)
Long distance / endurance / aerobic primarily
3 (5%)
Full body, high intensity/short duration, resistance/strength training
25 (41.7%)
Heavy weights / powerlifting / gym rat
14 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Insulin, Growth Hormone, bulking  (Read 66575 times)

Offline Charlie4444

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
    • http://www.healthylevelup.com
Re: Insulin, Growth Hormone, bulking
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2012, 04:02:25 am »
I ate testicle once. It was powerful but wrong for me. I felt that it would be so good for a man, but you are the first man I found to report eating raw testicle. The few experiences with blood have felt so right and good to my body. I thought blood was supposed to induce vomiting. I expected this, but it is like velvet smooth. Perfect. Easy to digest. Comforting to my digestion. I loved the stuff and I'm determined to get more. I also have enjoyed lots of fish row. It feels like a deeply healing food for my feminine body. It seems like you are on the right tract to me even though I come from the Venus side of your streangth and healing ideas.

^If only the average woman at the coffee shop was like you.

Offline Justin

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: Insulin, Growth Hormone, bulking
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2012, 05:25:53 am »
I have similar experience with liver. There's some unknown factor in raw liver, which increases endurance; there have been experiments with mice left swimming to death, and those that ate liver beforehand went on swimming for more than two hours vs. those on normal diet or normal diet + vitamin pills that survived only around 10 minutes.
[/quotte
I have similar experience with liver. There's some unknown factor in raw liver, which increases endurance; there have been experiments with mice left swimming to death, and those that ate liver beforehand went on swimming for more than two hours vs. those on normal diet or normal diet + vitamin pills that survived only around 10 minutes.

Good call, I remember that study.

I wish I was able to get a consistent grassfed liver source out here in Colorado, but have yet to find one near where I live. As for testosterone, I definitely think inducing a natural raise in testosterone is beneficial, the higher the levels (within reason) are essential for well-being, bone mass, and muscle mass. I think you may be right in regards to excess test being converted to estrogen as a means for homeostasis, and a lot is due to genetics and adipose tissue has higher binding receptors for estrogen from what I remember reading.
"You can train long or you can train hard, but you can't do both." -Arthur Jones.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk