Author Topic: Beautiful Woman Eating Raw Meat, Raw Liver, Kidneys, Heart and Lungs – Videos!  (Read 9435 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Beautiful Woman Eating Raw Meat, Raw Liver, Kidneys, Heart and Lungs – Videos!
by Family Healer on February 25, 2012

Inger is a 35 year old Norwegian (living in Finland) currently practicing a Raw Paleo Diet with a variant called RVAF (raw vegetable and animal foods… raw omnivore) For 6 years now and 90% carnivorous in proportion. Here she demonstrates how a woman may eat raw animal foods.

http://www.curemanual.com/2012/02/beautiful-woman-eating-raw-meat-raw-liver-kidneys-heart-and-lungs-video/

*Note: On that same day I posted this link to cavemanforum.com and marksdailyapple.com forum and I had ZERO responses.  Cooked paleo dieters must not know what to say or ask when they saw these videos.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Darwinian Fitness

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
    • Darwinian Fitness
The cooked paleolithic thing is tough.

I remember when I made the connection that 100% raw was the logical conclusion of eating correctly, it took me more than 6 months to even begin experimenting with eggs and beef.

Liver I actually gagged on the first few times. Now bloody raw liver is probably my favorite food.

Chicken? Forget it! Took me more months to build up the confidence to try.

There are so many psychological blocks and propaganda to overcome.

To go cooked paleo or raw vegan is nothing. That's just eating 'normal' food in different proportions and excluding others.

But raw animal foods is a whole new ballgame. It's uncharted territory. And everyone has been told - and fully believes - that they'll get sick and die.

Will videos like this convince them? Hopefully it will make some of them begin to  think about it so that further on down the road they can begin experimenting with it.

But I don't think we will ever see a large change.
Hi, my name is Chris.
I help people get slim, fit, and strong.
You can find my website Darwinian Fitness at http://DarwinianFitness.com

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Do we have any videos of people eating "high-meat"?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
i love you goodsamaritan because you really know how to sell a video....i think others may be too shy or coy to suggest that yes, inger is indeed beautiful really that's all most people want to know, do beautiful people do it? Okay then yes it must be alright! as beauty is not necessarily but instinctively a sign of good genetics,health and mind.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:36:28 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
OMG.. GS!
I just saw this post. I am a little ashamed now because they are so not perfect my videos.
But if it could help anyone I am just happy.
When I have high meat next time I will make a video from that too.
I need to make better videos it is not so easy to be in front of the camera.
I am and always was a little shy indeed. -X

GS that kind of warmed my heart you write so nice about me.

Inger
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 03:52:46 am by TylerDurden »

Offline RomanK

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Inger, it was GOOD, even German of you was cute :) more like French :). Thnks for yr video it is really very impressive!

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
Inger, your beauty shines through your videos. It is a positive indicator of your health. Beauty inspires and motivates us all. At 40, I work harder for my health and beauty because it isn't me in the mirror. The image is the sad song of 40 yrs abuse, of late nights, and chocolate ice cream, etc. etc. The loss the of beauty, or function is a precious gift, because it draws our attention to the otherwise insidious loss of health.
     Raw foods, rest, and other healthy loving practices feed our bodies so that we can express the honest beauty of a healthy body. I am glad that you shared pictures from before you ate raw foods, the change is dramatic. The sick girl is you, but not you, because sickness distorts so much of who we are. It is unnatural not to gravitate toward beauty. Beauty is the truth of us.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Beautiful Woman Eating Raw Meat, Raw Liver, Kidneys, Heart and Lungs – Videos!
by Family Healer on February 25, 2012

Inger is a 35 year old Norwegian (living in Finland) currently practicing a Raw Paleo Diet with a variant called RVAF (raw vegetable and animal foods… raw omnivore) For 6 years now and 90% carnivorous in proportion. Here she demonstrates how a woman may eat raw animal foods.

http://www.curemanual.com/2012/02/beautiful-woman-eating-raw-meat-raw-liver-kidneys-heart-and-lungs-video/

*Note: On that same day I posted this link to cavemanforum.com and marksdailyapple.com forum and I had ZERO responses.  Cooked paleo dieters must not know what to say or ask when they saw these videos.

Excellent GS...

May I also suggest to include the "Previous" & "Present" Photos of Inger too at Cure Manual ..... In my opinion to get best results & inspiration, Photos should come first followed by the Videos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk