Author Topic: Tainted Meats :(  (Read 13493 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Tainted Meats :(
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008, 07:46:32 pm »
I'm not so sure that they did have excellent health(maybe by comparison to SAD-eaters, but, as you've pointed out they did eat partially-raw/partially-cooked) and I've read anthropological journals which suggest that they died like flies from various diseases pre-contact. In short, I tend to be dismissive of the whole Weston-Price notion of the healthy, happy savage.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline avalon

• Forum Clown
  • Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2008, 01:24:31 am »
Various disease meaning  Cancer and CVD?  I'm very interested in this because I think that's what most people use as examples, don't they? I'll Google this also.

Best wishes,
Avalon  ;D

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2008, 07:11:47 am »
Various disease meaning  Cancer and CVD?  I'm very interested in this because I think that's what most people use as examples, don't they? I'll Google this also.

Best wishes,
Avalon  ;D

No, transmittable diseases.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk