Author Topic: Aajonus trial update  (Read 19169 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Aajonus trial update
« on: May 30, 2013, 09:32:20 pm »
Hi, health-giving food lovers,
Yesterday was the last day of farmer Hershberger's trial in Sauk County Wisconsin. It was a grueling week of outrageous travesties. Injustices were hurled by Judge Guy Reynolds and the prosecutors like unbridled football defense against double-bridled offense.

I have seen some pretty incredible incidents of foul play in many trials where judges abused their authority to convict innocent defendants. This was the worst. This was government hellbent on using Vernon's case to insure governments' seizure and control of what we eat. They were not only shameless but downright evil.

Yesterday, on my way to the witness-stand, Judge Reynolds directed me to the court clerk who asked me to raise my right hand and vow that I would tell the "whole truth and nothing but the truth." I vowed I would.

As I sat on the stand for only 10 minutes, I was interrupted about 18 times for about 30 questions asked of me. I was not allowed to call Right To Choose Healthy Food's Herd-lease agreements "binding" or "legal" or state that they were instruments of "ownership". That is, I was allowed to state only the narrowest meaning of the contracts. I was not allowed to defined the true relationships agreed between farmer and members. The reason? I would be sighting law. No, I would be stating the facts of what the parties expected with the contracts.

The judge and prosecution spent the week judging that the contractors illegally called themselves co-owners. No contract-lawyer was allowed to testify about our contracts' validity.

Judge Reynolds was the crime-boss and the prosecutors were mobsters threatening that if we mentioned ownership in Vernon's farm and the food, we would all go to jail for contempt of court.

However, and this was not allowed to be mentioned, Right To Choose Healthy Food's lease-contract wording was selected from several legal lease agreements from major leasing corporations. According to Judge Reynolds and the prosecutors, those corporations do not make legal contracts.

After many interruptions by the disgraceful and shameful prosecutors and judge, our wonderful attorney Glenn Reynolds (no relation to the judge) asked me, for the 5th time in different ways, what the contracts accomplished. I said, they allowed members who could not afford land, animals and farm to be farmers with farmers. The lease provided members to have an agreement with farmers to grow, care for and have wonderful straight from the farm fresh food.

The prosecutors tried to contort my wording in the contracts, funneling them though the narrowest filter to derive at meanings wherein they could point their fingers at guilt at clandestine activity between members and farmer. They redacted (blacked-out) major portions of the contracts.

During my testimony, the prosecutors tried to put words in the contract by misstating it. I did not let them get away with it. For that, I was admonished by them and the judge.

Finally out of frustration, I looked at the prosecution and then the judge and said, I just took an oath to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth and you won't let me do that. Judge Reynolds cringed and reprimandingly gestured at me. Their contorted kangaroo-court trial was verbally called. Attorney Glenn Reynolds called them on it numerous times. At one time, he called health-department employees and officials psychotic.

Each juror had much more common sense than the judge and prosecutors. The last day of trial had begun at 8:30 AM Friday morning. The jurors asked to remain until the trial was finished and a verdict reached rather than return on Tuesday.

At 1 AM Saturday morning, jurors gave NOT GUILTY verdicts to the charges of producing milk without licenses and permits, and selling raw milk. They found Vernon guilty of disobeying the ridiculous holding-order that would have destroyed health-giving, God-given food for no reason other than the health department's executing revenge on Vernon for going private and opting-out of its control.

Basically, directly, Vernon, family, members and Right To Choose Healthy Food's contracts were vindicated. PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO GROW AND EAT THE HEALTHY FOODS THEY WANT WITHOUT GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT AND CONTROL. WE WILL NOT BE FORCED BY THE FDA AND OTHER HEALTH DEPARTMENTS TO EAT MONSANTO CHEMICALS IN OUR FOOD AND DRINK PASTEURIZED PROCESSED DENATURED MILK.

We owe great gratitude to our farmer Vernon Hershberger and family for courageously standing up for their and food-club members' rights. They risked jail and fines so that we can own and consume the food we want. Also, we should thank our fellow food-club members at Grazin' Acres Food Club and others for appearing at trial to support Vernon. Lastly and very importantly, we should thank our wonderful attorneys Glenn Reynolds, Elizabeth Rich, Ajna, and Amy Salberg, and the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund that financed the legal costs. Thanks to Liz Reitzig for organizing many events about food-freedom throughout the week.

GOT RAW MILK AND OTHER FARM FRESH UNADULTERATED FOOD?   YES!
appreciatively and healthfully,
aajonus
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Aajonus trial update
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 10:42:55 pm »
Frustrating.  How an "advanced" country actually strangles its citizens' choices in the guise of "protecting" the people.

Makes  me feel so glad to be living in a 3rd world country where I have free choices as just "buyer beware".

How did those American laws become so convoluted?  Was it all just corporate monopoly lobbying?

How can all those officials be so corrupt and dishonest?

How come the USA is not actually the "land of the free?" when it comes to food?

How can Aajonus be helped so Americans can make great strides in food freedom?

These are really concerned questions as I have friends and family in the USA.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 10:44:45 pm »
How come the USA is not actually the "land of the free?" when it comes to food?
And drugs. In certain situations medical care. Marriage equality.. The list I'm sure goes on.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 11:32:41 pm »
Tyler, if you have a way of contacting Aujonus,  would you mind passing along the idea that members should purchase a cow or goat from another farm and have it transported to the farm where it grazes and gets milked.  The farmer where bought could then recycle the cow to be come freshened for further milkings after she dries up (usually about a year or less).  This way the member solely owns the animal.  Obviously the grazing and milking farmer could have an arrangement with the farmer who sells the animals.  And of course there would be a legal bill of sale stating exactly who the owner is (the member), and who pays the vet bills...  It would also have an advantage of stimulating even more of a  connection and interest from the members to purchase a cow that they felt most ideal for them.....          A side note,   there's an amazing exchange that goes on when you take care of an animal and she rewards you with her milk.  I owned an milked goats that I've love for years.  I want to believe they loved me too.  My favorite goat of all time gave me a half gallon every day for two years straight,,  I also was inside of her uterus three times up to my elbow turning twisted baby newborns around so they could exit.  The third time, she backed into me all by herself, as if asking for help.    A member family could go visit and partake of the milking of their cow.  thanks

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 12:02:58 am »
Van,
Such an inspiring post.Thanks!
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 01:38:11 am »
I don't know Aajonus personally but his e-mail is optimal at earthlink dot net, last I checked.

--note from cherimoya_kid--I modified this post because webcrawlers get emails for spam lists from email addresses that are posted in normal form on web forums.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 07:54:57 pm by cherimoya_kid »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk