Author Topic: twilight zone  (Read 5474 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
twilight zone
« on: April 05, 2012, 11:54:02 am »
fox news is giving some good health advice. What is going on here?

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/12/01/7-foods-should-never-eat/
-----------

CitrusHigh

Re: twilight zone
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 06:37:10 pm »
Wow that IS totally weird for FOX (or any MSM), they actually pressed something true in a big way!

Wait, what are you reading FOX news for?? lol I'm jk

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 12:03:58 am »
i googled eating fox meat and this was one of the first hits on google. I thought I was gonna see some terrible advice like dont eat meat or no fat or crap like that but I was pleasantly surprised. I wonder how this got on fox news.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 11:26:05 am »
Every once in a while the truth gets through.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 12:52:01 pm »
its always for a certain reason though. Things dont get through by accident. Who knows why though.
-----------

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 04:04:08 pm »
Maybe Old man Murdoch can be turned away from the dark side and join the rebellion.

With his media empire on the verge of crumbling, he may try something as radical as selling the truth to the people.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 10:58:35 pm »
Perhaps he was just testing the waters to see what kind of reaction the truth gets in mainstream media? I'd need to see a lot more evidence to believe that though.

For people like murdoch, the things he does are about a lot more than money. He has more than enough money for the rest of his life and at this point only wants more power and to serve his evil masters. I doubt something like murdoch making a turnaround could ever happen but hopefully I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 02:53:44 am by TylerDurden »
-----------

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 07:28:39 am »
Haha, i linked this on my facebooks and got a few good comments back... good thing that they read it now since the link is gone :O
That's not paleo.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 07:39:00 am »
I knew it was too good to be true. They realized they gave out some info that would hinder the depopulation agenda and quickly corrected the mistake. Im sure it has something to do with this post.  Often someone like alan watt or alex jones will cite a government document on their website or a certain mainstream news article and suddenly its taken down in no time. maybe im being monitored and thats how they got the hint so fast. It would be some mighty coincidence though if this had nothing to do with my post.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 07:40:31 am »
-----------

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 08:51:35 am »
Call me crazy, but I know a secretive organization is tracking us and what we conspire over. The eye of Sauron is upon us.

There is no way of stopping the viral transmitting of data through the internet, but there are ways to track and trace the flow of information, as well as keep tabs on trend setters and contraband info spreading rabble rousers, such as ourselves. All with the purpose of containing certain truths to the fringes.

The main stream media outlets, sites, and links the sheeple get their information from are still highly censored and controlled.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 10:46:32 am »
agreed. and im sure there are those of us here being surveilled for other reasons as well.

The fact that this came down so soon after I posted it indicates that either this website is being regularly watched or someone who posted on this thread or at least visits this site is being watched.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk