Author Topic: Raw Paleo Diet Success Stories  (Read 39088 times)

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Raw Paleo Diet Success Stories
« on: April 06, 2012, 08:10:24 am »
Share raw Paleo success stories here of your own or people you know or that you find reported.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:07:52 am by goodsamaritan »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Raw Paleo Diet Success Stories
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 08:25:33 am »

Mang Ben, full name Mamerto Balthazar II, born 1951, professional plumber

Terminal Liver Cancer, 6 months to live
(in 4th quarter of 2008)... cured in 2009, stays cured, still does my plumbing in 2012

8 years Erectile Dysfunction... cured

Didn't need to do 100% raw paleo all the way, but was cancer cured.

Refused biopsy - VERY GOOD!

Now absolutely does NOT wish to see any of them stupid medical doctors any more.  Why on earth would you want to see those QUACKS again?  They sold him biopsy, surgery, chemotherapy and told him he had 6 months to live... that there was no cure for cancer...

Did egg yolk liver flushes, colon cleanses, kidney cleanses, ate raw pork... I merely coached him one on one about my www.curemanual.com method and gave him print outs to follow.

Appeared on national television and gave youtube testimonial.

http://www.curemanual.com/2010/10/liver-cancer-cured-mang-bens-video-testimony/

how it started out:

http://www.curemanual.com/2009/02/mang-bens-liver-cancer-cure-adventure-progresses-greatly-with-herbal-colon-cleansing/

appeared on national TV... 2nd segment

http://www.curemanual.com/2011/07/i-introduced-raw-paleo-diet-on-tv-at-kapuso-mo-jessica-soho-07-02-2011-episode-342-hilaw-na-gamot-raw-medicine/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:08:03 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:08:14 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 11:19:48 am »
That's awesome, Edwin.  Keep it up.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 12:44:56 pm »
I cure my life long struggling with hook worms, pin worms...etc. , my depression disappeared, constipation  has gone, gain more energy, easier pregnancy and child birth... so much to mention...

I am requesting to publish if someone has severe mental condition and seen the dramatic improvements on RPD, please, mention here. Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 02:18:41 pm by TylerDurden »
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 01:18:15 pm »
Stop Tooth Decay Pain and Inflammation in 2 days.
vs. 3 days of suggested antibiotics (by the dentist)

Using Raw Carnivore (liver, bone marrow, live fat, raw beef + water) and oil pulling with VCO
On my then 5 year old girl, who regularly ate a SAD diet and lots of sweet fruit.

-------------

Eczema Eating Left Hand of 5 year old boy cured in 7 days.
via Raw Omnivore

on my then 5 year old 2nd boy who ate a SAD diet.

------------

Tuberculosis / Primary Complex Cure of my then 9 yr old 1st Boy in 2 months
vs 6 months on antibiotic coctails

using Raw Omnivore with focus on Fresh Never Frozen Raw Beef muscle, fat and muscle blood + raw fresh never frozen durian

plus the use of Beam Ray Machine treatments.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 06:48:45 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 11:14:48 pm »

RETINAL DETACHMENT
48 year old caucasian male

No amount of "laser" surgery would allow the eye to heal.
Eye doctor gave up! It's just not healing!

Emergency raw paleo diet administered using the most nutritious animal, vegetable and fruits.
Bone marrow, raw beef, raw back fat, raw liver, juiced kamote tops, juiced various non sweet fruits.
Detox protocols and electro medicine and meta physical healing.

In 2 weeks doctor said... you are healing too fast!

See http://vitrectomydiary.wordpress.com/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:26:20 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 11:20:04 pm »

Incredible 20 years awful eczema. Sudden 95% cure in 1 month!

Jeff already knew for some time what eczema really was and the mechanisms of how it works, but frustratingly had not really fixed his problem… because he had not yet gone to the “deep end”… to the “last resort” people would rather avoid / not do / ignore…

Then boom! At around a month of UROTHERAPY and RAW PALEO DIET (with raw red meat and raw animal fat) came really fast healing. As Jeff pointed out, some 90% to 95% of his symptoms and overall health turned around for the best.

20+ years of suffering… and the key was just eating the original human diet… a RAW PALEO DIET. He did raw vegan, but had no success. His body needed RAW ANIMAL MEAT and RAW ANIMAL FAT… the super food that is available to everyone… if they opened their eyes wide enough.

If you are sick… PLEASE do a raw paleo diet immediately. Do not wait. It is useless trying to get well while avoiding raw animal meat and raw animal fat because you were taught a bunch of lies by the medical profession. Why suffer so long? Get well now! With any disease.  Stop matching disease to a specific treatment.  Real cures cure all.  Read Jeff’s inspiring success story at:

http://eczemacure.info/2012/03/08/jeff-in-hong-kong-eczema-cured-after-20-years-and-very-passionate-to-share-his-story/

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 11:24:58 pm »

Psoriasis Cure in Poland

Luke learned the principles of eating clean pure raw food: a raw paleo diet with raw fruit, raw vegetables and raw meat with raw fat. Luke learned the principles of cleaning his body which are usually called detox protocols. Plus he did many things specific to his own personality.

Armed with knowledge, armed with determination, Luke charged on – a man with a mission – he made the needed changes in his life and he did make it. He made it through the rain. Just like in that old Barry Manilow song.

http://eczemacure.info/more-eczema-cure-stories/psoriasis-cure-by-luke-from-poland/

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 07:06:13 am »
GS, since some people have gotten rid of their eczema with just raw Paleo why did Jeff do urotherapy too? Was raw Paleo alone not working for him?

My raw Paleo success story was basically additional improvement in symptoms on top of what LC cooked Paleo was already providing. So I felt even better, my sleep that had improved dramatically improved even a bit more, my skin that had become clear of acne on LC cooked Paleo became even healthier looking on raw Paleo, my toe cramps diminished further, my fingernails became even healthier looking, my digestion improved further and the residual stomach gas disappeared (all as long as I don't overdo it on raw organic fruits), and adding raw fermented honey to my diet provided additional reduction of flaky skin on my eyebrows, forehead and scalp and healthier-feeling and looking hair (less greasy and limp and needing less cleaning) and my toleration of carbs has improved a little since I added that food to my diet. Other than the raw fermented honey, it's hard to say what improvements would have happened anyway on cooked Paleo, but it seemed like I had plateaued on it, and my digestion and well being diminish when I cook more foods, so I do think that some of the improvements beyond improved skin and hair come from the raw and raw fermented aspect. Granted, the improvements on cooked Paleo had been far more dramatic, but the additional improvements were quite welcome and exceeded my expectations.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 02:18:41 pm »
GS, since some people have gotten rid of their eczema with just raw Paleo why did Jeff do urotherapy too? Was raw Paleo alone not working for him?

Jeff did both at the same time.
People interested in healing do not do things one at a time.
Healing requires using everything you got.

Maybe Jeff will post here his reasons, his handle here is LetsDoItEczema.  I think he was explaining his experience in his uropathy thread.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 06:34:59 pm »
Unstoppable Colds, Cough, Phlegm leading to Pneumonia
On 3 children.
Due to Swimming Pool Chlorine (2010)

- Went on cooked paleo diet
- Used various homeopathic and anthroposophic medicines
- Used powerful cayenne tincture daily

After 2 weeks, still no progress.

We switched all 3 children to Raw Paleo Diet. (raw omnivore)
In 3 days they ALL were CURED.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 06:39:23 pm »
Outbreak of Pseudomonas and Amoebiasis in a house of 10 people.
(from the home water filter)

Stomach pains and LBM galore. 

Only 2 remained standing, unaffected... the 2 Raw Paleo Dieters. 
Me and my 10 year old boy.
We were left to the task of taking care of all the other 8 people.

The problem was solved with 2 days of Beam Ray Machines treatment.

So it seems raw paleo diet is also protective.

http://www.curemanual.com/2011/11/outbreak-entire-household-down-infected-with-amoeba-protozoa-pseudomonas-bacteria-beam-ray-and-oregano-oil-to-the-rescue/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 06:48:08 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 07:54:10 pm »

98 Year Old Grandpa with Pneumonia
Hospital Gives Up.

Relatives called me saying my grandpa was going to die.
I sent my cousin to save him.
Drove to the airport at 2am.
Paid for plane fare and gave healing tools and coached over the phone.
Cured with Raw Paleo Diet, raw omnivore, and other detox protocols plus cayenne tincture.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2008/08/29/my-pneumonia-cured-grandfather-celebrates-his-99th-birthday/

and

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2008/03/27/no-fried-food-for-my-pneumonia-stricken-98-year-old-grandfather-detox-and-nutrition-is-the-plan/

and

http://eczemacure.info/2008/03/24/saving-our-grandfather-from-pneumonia-and-a-hospital-death-sentence/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 10:09:46 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 05:44:35 am »
Extreme Chills while in 30 degree Celsius, high humidity
Almost dead from Western Medical Steroids and Petroleum Jelly causing Liver Cirrhosis
While western medicine chased my brother's Psoriasis leading for Full Body Psoriasis

27 Year Old Man

I'm talking about a stage in my brother's healing process as we saved him from almost dying from western medical treatments.

His dying last phone call was to me in 2007.

We rescued him in his apartment, dying, festering, no energy even to stand up, full body psoriasis despite all his western medical treatments, stinking death smell in his apartment.

My cousin with me then just got out of the seminary wanted to give a last prayer to a dying man... I refused that prayer vehemently and said my brother was not going to die... we were going to save him.

We took him to our Anthroposophic doctor who gave him nutritional shots to keep him alive.

I turned on a Hulda Clark zapper by his feet 24 hours a day to stop him from being turned dust to dust.

Gave him an emergency raw extra virgin olive oil liver flush he screamed he was dying of as the toxins of his liver unloaded to his stomach and being reabsorbed in his intestines. Gave him an emergency dose of epsom salts to blast it out.  He blasted out hundreds of SOOT BLACK liver stones from all the western medical drugs and petroleum jelly he put on his body.

He felt absolutely cold as me and my herbalist was attending to him daily at an apartment I got for him beside my office.  Being cold in tropical manila weather 30 degrees celcius at high humidity means you are sick.

My herbalist was in a fit over the omega 3 fish oil supplements recommended by my anthroposophic doctor.  My herbalist said that crap was processed shit and of course it was not working and in fact impeding my brother's recovery.

At this time 2007 I had not discovered raw paleo diet yet. 

I backed down and listened to my herbalist and bought instead some raw wild tuna sashimi. 

Which my brother hungrily wolfed down 1/2 kilo in a few hungry minutes.

That worked amazingly splendidly fast!  In 24 hours my brother awoke to NO CHILLS.  NO COLD FEELINGS.

Which made our work at having him recover easier... it was a long recovery job I spent on him, some 3+ months.

-----

My brother fully recovered, got nice jobs and now has an increasingly bright career as top dog actuary now lately pirated in a big international firm.

And he got married, and his wife is pregnant with his 2nd child.

------

The big lesson here was that the biggest mega bottle of omega 3 fish oil supplements was no match for the POWER of real raw WILD FISH.

This healing experienced with real raw animal food made such an impression on me that I have since found raw animal foods very dependable in crisis situations.

And made me open to accept the concepts of raw paleo diet in 2008.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 06:14:22 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 10:48:54 pm »
For the gentleman that had erectile dysfunction and was cured,how long did it take for you to be cured?
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 09:53:50 am »
I backed down and listened to my herbalist and bought instead some raw wild tuna sashimi. 

That worked amazingly splendidly fast!  In 24 hours my brother awoke to NO CHILLS.  NO COLD FEELINGS.

I love this story.  It shows so powerfully the warming quality of fatty ocean fish.

Offline feidzd

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 04:14:17 pm »
I think you are right.I will agree with you.
I heart which I could not help him

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 08:24:00 pm »
I was originally diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. After using niacin therapy they diagnosed me bipolar.

Later i did the specific carbohydrate diet.

I now do raw paleo, specific carbohhydrate diet (minus beans, dairy, nuts, and processed foods), and lot's of seeds per world without cancer.

I eat a lot of fat - about half an avacado per meal plus the fattiiest cut of beef I can get. Along with a generous serving of carbs.

I've also made life style changes. I sleep when the sun goes down and wake up when it goes up. I exercise daily. I also drink lot's of chemical free water. I don't use harsh deodorants either.

Over all I'm much better off than before. Microbially I'm sure my digestive tract is in check. The combination of SCD and raw paleo balances the gut microbes.

Nutritionally, I'm very well nourished. Plenty of fat, carbs and protein. Also, lot's of vitamins and minerals from a wide variety of fruits and veggies.

I consider my story to be a success story because I function in society like everyone else. Working and caring for myself. In fact I function slightly better than some without illness, having a more stable mood. So no bipolar happies and sads like some people I know.

For anyone treating mental illness, I highly suggest my version of the diet.

The SCD has a record for autism, and the GAPS diet has a record for all mental illness.

My version is the original SCD, the banana diet. Combined with raw paleo.

To good health :)
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Zack

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 03:46:50 am »
Extreme Chills while in 30 degree Celsius, high humidity
Almost dead from Western Medical Steroids and Petroleum Jelly causing Liver Cirrhosis
While western medicine chased my brother's Psoriasis leading for Full Body Psoriasis

27 Year Old Man

I'm talking about a stage in my brother's healing process as we saved him from almost dying from western medical treatments.

His dying last phone call was to me in 2007.

We rescued him in his apartment, dying, festering, no energy even to stand up, full body psoriasis despite all his western medical treatments, stinking death smell in his apartment.

My cousin with me then just got out of the seminary wanted to give a last prayer to a dying man... I refused that prayer vehemently and said my brother was not going to die... we were going to save him.

We took him to our Anthroposophic doctor who gave him nutritional shots to keep him alive.

I turned on a Hulda Clark zapper by his feet 24 hours a day to stop him from being turned dust to dust.

Gave him an emergency raw extra virgin olive oil liver flush he screamed he was dying of as the toxins of his liver unloaded to his stomach and being reabsorbed in his intestines. Gave him an emergency dose of epsom salts to blast it out.  He blasted out hundreds of SOOT BLACK liver stones from all the western medical drugs and petroleum jelly he put on his body.

He felt absolutely cold as me and my herbalist was attending to him daily at an apartment I got for him beside my office.  Being cold in tropical manila weather 30 degrees celcius at high humidity means you are sick.

My herbalist was in a fit over the omega 3 fish oil supplements recommended by my anthroposophic doctor.  My herbalist said that crap was processed shit and of course it was not working and in fact impeding my brother's recovery.

At this time 2007 I had not discovered raw paleo diet yet. 

Which made our work at having him recover easier... it was a long recovery job I spent on him, some 3+ months.

-----

My brother fully recovered, got nice jobs and now has an increasingly bright career as top dog actuary now lately pirated in a big international firm.

And he got married, and his wife is pregnant with his 2nd child.

------

The big lesson here was that the biggest mega bottle of omega 3 fish oil supplements was no match for the POWER of real raw WILD FISH.

This healing experienced with real raw animal food made such an impression on me that I have since found raw animal foods very dependable in crisis situations.

And made me open to accept the concepts of raw paleo diet in 2008.

This situation is similar to mine. I get chills when sitting even if it is +25 C, my feet always seem to be frozen. The herbalist prescribed fresh omega 3's for this?

This poor heat retention has gotten better since I started transitioning to raw paleo. Won't be satisfied till it is gone :).

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2013, 05:51:24 am »
Eating fat seems to be the best for this. On my complete zero-carb days with super high fat I can take my cold shower for much longer and it irritates me less and I can even push myself to the point of shivering before I decide I've had enough. Fat is a wonderful insulator and cold tolerance builder, even if your bodyfat % isn't any higher than when eating carbs. It must do something to the nervous system to relax it under cold stress.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2013, 07:32:33 am »
Also Google Wim Hof and read his cold therapy tips.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2013, 04:18:46 pm »
Animal protein promotes thermogenesis more than fat.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2013, 10:27:21 pm »
Animal protein promotes thermogenesis more than fat.

Yes, but the fat produce heat for LONGER, whereas protein gives a lot of heat that quickly goes away.  PUFAs and omega-3s are especially good in this regard.

Offline Pammie

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2014, 04:15:21 am »
My friend has lost 12 inches and 30 pounds so far following Paleo.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk