Author Topic: A personal study more or less...  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Saris

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
A personal study more or less...
« on: April 12, 2012, 11:38:58 pm »
Hi,

So I ended up here because of some things we were learning in class about nutrition and food.  Of course, this "diet" is not very popular with academia in general but I couldn't help but notice when doing my own research that people who ate a mostly raw food diet (with protein/meat) looked quite young in comparison to their actual age.

Worried about becoming sick from raw-food, I stuck to mostly beef and the occasional egg for a few days... in about 4 days time I felt really, really energetic!

In two weeks time my libido had gone through the roof! A harder you know what, and much more stamina in general. As you can imagine my girlfriend has become somewhat more receptive to my new way of eating!

Another thing that I've noticed so far is... a clearer mind and... for some reason... better skin, at least I think it looks better... less blotchy.
---
I have not eaten raw chicken though and I probably never will, I am still utterly terrified of eating raw poultry.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: A personal study more or less...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 12:49:03 am »
Unless the chicken is pastured, it's sure to have been fed on soy and grains almost exclusively, so is not worth eating.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 12:54:23 am »
I think Ty actually wanted to say, welcome! Thanks for being part of this, think about starting a journal here so others can benefit from your experience! You're on the right track, keep learning!

Offline Charlie4444

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
    • http://www.healthylevelup.com
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 03:38:58 am »
I keep finding that I am oddly more tired and sluggish after eating raw chicken and pork, and dont get that feeling after eating grass fed lamb and beef.  Some one said that animals that eat grains are sick and their meat passes that on to us, and I really do think that's valid. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk