Author Topic: 100 years of medical robbery  (Read 3964 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
100 years of medical robbery
« on: April 13, 2012, 08:57:40 pm »
Just found this. Incredible. I always knew it but here it is written out.

Ron Paul is right... as usual

http://mises.org/daily/1547

http://www.whale.to/a/ama-robbery.html

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rockwell/medical.html
Cheers
Al

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: 100 years of medical robbery
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 09:08:43 pm »
Posts like this are why I joined this forum!

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 09:24:58 pm »
Absolutely!

The modern allopathic medical; community is essentially the most powerful union on earth.

I got started on these links while breezing through a book by Dr. Nehnah Sylver. A book called "The Rife Handbook".

Here is another set of links to radio shows with Patrick Timpone

http://www.nenahsylver.com/media_classes_interviews.html
http://www.oneradionetwork.com/health-freedom-articles/

I do not accept all he says but he is a source of some very well known alternative therapies/therapists along with very interesting concepts and ideas new and old that do not make it to mainstream media.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 09:30:07 pm »
Doctors do not have your good in mind.
I am referring to any health professional.

If you are healthy, they become financially unhealthy.

Never trust a health professional, because they will soak you dry.

I was working with an Ayurvedic health pro, same thing, different title.

I read that in 'daze of olde' with the older established medical modalities, the doctor was not paid unless you were cured.  What a concept!
Cheers
Al

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 10:24:05 pm »
Totally. But I think it's not quite that they don't have your best interests in mind, I think a lot of them, like Ty says, are just borderline retarded and actually think they're doing the best thing possible for you, because that's what they've been taught. They've also been taught what to think instead of how to think, much as the rest of society.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 11:52:17 pm »
Well, I wouldn't say that doctors were retarded. However, State-appointed doctors have no choice but to toe the party-line as if they express positive opinions about "alternative" views, then their jobs are on the line. I have an uncle who is a doctor and he is just like I described above. Private doctors with their own practice have more leeway, but even they have to be careful as there have been attempts by doctors' organisations to have rebel doctors struck off if they expressed too unusual an opinion.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 11:56:16 pm »
Well, I wouldn't say that doctors were retarded. However, State-appointed doctors have no choice but to toe the party-line as if they express positive opinions about "alternative" views, then their jobs are on the line. I have an uncle who is a doctor and he is just like I described above. Private doctors with their own practice have more leeway, but even they have to be careful as there have been attempts by doctors' organisations to have rebel doctors struck off if they expressed too unusual an opinion.

This is weird. I do not see your post (Tyler) that you refer to. I see the others but not yours.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 12:01:27 am »
This is weird. I do not see your post (Tyler) that you refer to. I see the others but not yours.
I think he was referring to another thread in which I stated that most humans were somewhat retarded.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 12:26:57 am »
Actually when you stated that the vast majority of people were retarded I presumed that you included doctors. And doctors are simply not smarter than the rest of the population, raw-al's articles above demonstrate this due to various reasons (affirmative action, special pull, finances, etc). But you are of course correct also in that they have to behave or they'll get kicked out of the club and/or fined heavily and/or be prosecuted, just like lawyers, which are the other most powerful union on the planet.

Part of the reason is also that they know what they know, can't be told otherwise and are so arrogant because of their elevated status in society that they can't even see the truth or even alternatives, let alone consider them.

But this WILL change. I belong to a local, traditional foods (wapf based) network for the twin cities and there are new members signing up every day, these people are shunning their regular doctors and either going to holistic docs or dispensing with doctors all together. You also see it in places like this and other health forums. Once enough people see through the facade and actually experience the health benefits for themselves, and don't NEED the doc's, their profession will evolve and/or collapse.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 12:46:42 am »
doctors in the US stay within traditional guidelines for number of reasons.  one is the fear of being sued if they deviate from the standard protocols.   second, after about 10 years in school and mountain of student loans they must see maximum number of patients in the shortest time and sell as many drugs, procedures, and tests as they can.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 04:18:02 pm »
And this is why I write blogs that teach people how to get well from allegedly medically incurable diseases.

The only thing the current medical industry is good for is surgery and trauma when actually needed as they are the only thing around 24 hours a day.

On the other hand, I have our own emergency kits at home and on travel.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk