Author Topic: Mercury poisoning -> "Autism" & Infertility <- Population control  (Read 4115 times)

Offline Rawr

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Mercury poisoning -> "Autism" & Infertility <-> Population control

Mercury, Autism & The Global Vaccine Agenda : Dr David Ayoub M.D.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Mercury poisoning -> "Autism" & Infertility <- Population control
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 09:56:33 am »
Oh, good God, almighty.  There is no "secret conspiracy" re: population control.  People see the problems that overpopulation helps worsen in places like India, like poverty, malnutrition, infectious disease, etc....and they rightly look for ways to curb overpopulation.  It's no secret.

Uneducated people with access to sufficient food tend to have too many kids.  That's just how it goes. As a result, infectious disease becomes more of a problem, as does malnutrition.  The best way to curb those problems is to teach people about birth control, vaccinate against infectious disease, and give them at least some basic elementary education.

I'd love to go back in time and kill the doctor who published that bullshit article on vaccinations, mercury, and autism.  I'd gladly end his life if I could get the mistrust of vaccines out of the alternative health community. It drives me nuts.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 05:52:32 pm »
I'd love to go back in time and kill the doctor who published that bullshit article on vaccinations, mercury, and autism.  I'd gladly end his life if I could get the mistrust of vaccines out of the alternative health community. It drives me nuts.
I loathe him too. All that b*ll re mercury has scared  some very gullible RVAFers so that they avoid raw seafood like the plague, for no good reason.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 08:29:21 pm »
I loathe him too. All that b*ll re mercury has scared  some very gullible RVAFers so that they avoid raw seafood like the plague, for no good reason.

It makes me wish wish that people, especially MDs, would get life imprisonment for spreading inaccurate health information for profit.

Offline Rawr

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 09:35:47 pm »
TD & CK: You don't seem like you've watched the video. Have you?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 10:23:38 pm »

I've read this type of b*ll so often before so that I am sick of it. I am simply not prepared to waste 91 minutes of my time watching this nonsense. All the info I've come across, re multitudes of studies etc., shows beyond doubt that mercury-in-fish/mercury-in-vaccines theories are  a joke, and  that the so-called "autism epidemic" is a hoax that only came about because psychiatrists, for various dodgy reasons, chose to "rediagnose"  people who had various other problems similiar to autism.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 01:21:03 am »

The amount of mercury in vaccines was miniscule compared to the amount in diet and the general environment. The mercury thing has been conclusively debunked.  I wish people would quit bringing it up here.  FUCK the video.  There is no conspiracy.  There are liars who trick people, and fools who believe them, but no conspiracy.

Have you ever considered that people on both sides of the debate might be lying? Few people really tell the truth, all the time.  I generally attempt to in the area of nutrition/health, because I hate lies, and there are plenty of lies already getting told in this area.  However, I am very unusual in this way.

Dude, just about everybody is lying. Stop believing someone just because they say that the Establishment is lying. 

If you spend enough time around alternative health, the Conspiracy-Theory Community, etc., you'll start to realize that ALL of the gurus are either lying or dead wrong about at least some things.  Some gurus are lying about almost everything.  Some have it nearly ALL correct. None of them has the whole truth, though. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk