Author Topic: What made you happy today?  (Read 6556 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
What made you happy today?
« on: August 20, 2008, 04:48:28 am »
I'm happy because I just got my home-PC back, repaired in good condition. What are you happy about, today?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

xylothrill

Re: What made you happy today?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 04:59:29 am »
I'm happy that tropical storm Fay never made it to hurricane status and hit south of here.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 05:31:19 am »
I'm happy because I found out I can get a large student discount on an audio sampling software that I'm interested in

Offline stevesurv

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 06:12:21 am »
I'm happy because I've received several smiles from girls today that I never got pre paleo.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 07:50:57 pm »
I feel amazing, today(and have been since yesterday). I haven't been touching high-meat or any boosting raw food like oysters, just my usual raw beef tongue. I feel absolutely great, on top of the world.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 08:20:54 pm »
I'm happy today as I'm going to be a dad again!  ;D 

Myself and my girlfriend went for the 1st scan yesterday and baby looks lively and healthy and doing well.  I'm especially happy as my 'non RAF' girlfriend is at least taking on board some of my dietary recommendations.  Previously VERY SAD, she at least now eats what most people would now consider a healthy diet to which I've managed to add Blue Ice raw fermented CLO, my raw liver drinks, raw eggs, raw butter, lots of fish (albeit cooked thus far) and bone broths ala Sally Fallon.  With any luck, I'll convince her of the benefits of marinated raw fish and, perhaps, even raw meat eventually! 
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

xylothrill

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 08:44:29 pm »
Three thing: I'll be going back to a normal work schedule soon, I'm getting caught up on my aquarium maintenance and the third, I'm not sure I should mention quite yet.  :)

Craig

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 08:46:46 pm »
Craig, inquiring minds want to know!

xylothrill

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 08:51:22 pm »
 ;D Ha Ha!! Sorry. I know. I hate it when people do that to me too. Or when they say, "I have something to tell you later."

You'll find out soon enough.  ;)

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 09:01:59 pm »
looking pretty good there Craig....You've beefed up!
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 09:08:40 pm »
Things that make me happy...I've only got two weeks left of traveling/crazy work hours too! I'm looking forward to the recession(depression) so I can have a break! it just hit us today losing some work.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

xylothrill

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 09:10:23 pm »
Andrew just made me happy! Thanks. I haven't had the time to work out either. It's just from work and diet I guess. My gut is getting almost showable.

xylothrill

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 09:14:09 pm »
Things that make me happy...I've only got two weeks left of traveling/crazy work hours too! I'm looking forward to the recession(depression) so I can have a break! it just hit us today losing some work.

That's funny because the reason for all my over-working has been because of the recession. You see, we laid off over half the employees so I and another got stuck with all the shifts. Tourist season will be hear soon and they'll be re-hired, giving us a break.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 09:23:18 pm »
I'm happy because...

1. I'm excited to go home for thanksgiving. Been a few months since I've been home

2. I have a kickass class schedule for next semester. Mostly music classes except for French and yoga, and no classes at all on Tuesdays and Thursdays

3. Speaking of that yoga class, I've been trying to get in it for a couple semesters now but it's always been full. I'm happy because I got the very last open spot available.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008, 11:04:01 pm »
I'm happy to have been watching the new TV series Star Wars Clone Wars.  It's everything a Star Wars movie should be.  Great acting, great animation, great action.  I'm like a kid again... watching it over and over and over again.  I never thought they could produce such high quality Star Wars television shows, each episode is a work of art... George Lucas art.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 06:11:11 am »
I'm happy I get to meet up with college buddies tonight for the Progressive Student Alliance. Also some of my investments, which I'm going to try and use to put a down payment for a house soon, have just come in to be cashed out so I can more seriously look at purchasing a property.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 09:11:50 pm »
I'm happy because today, I finally made my deadlift form acceptable. I'm sure it's not perfect, but it's definitely better.
I really needed to focus on keeping my shoulders over the bar, and squeezing the glutes on the way up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk